Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi all there's a notice in UToT ridi page today that chapter 171 will be published 2 hours later, 6pm KST.

2. LadyJellan

LadyJellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Less than an hour to wait for the new chapter hehe

Pixelbreeze likes this.
  3. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New Chapter and look who is back Sir Gabel:blobparty:

Gabel traveled to Balto to end the trade dispute and there he met Ulyseon and Garrow.

na3_no3h, QJgunth, kitsoul and 8 others like this.
  4. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to know our boi Gabel is alive :blobparty:

na3_no3h, kitsoul, sarah0208 and 4 others like this.
  5. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 171 - Riftan scolded Maxi for so recklessly following Quahel to infiltrate the castle earlier. They were arguing then Riftan wanted to bring Maxi to see Quahel to warn him to stay away from his wife or else he will break his neck, but suddenly BAMMMM... Secto is resurrected guys. They heard loud shrieking sound from Lexos mountains . The sky is darkened and white snow frost falling. It's really not over yet :cry:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
  6. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, yes, yes. OMG Sector is back. So now we are in our final battle.

7. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder Maxi didnt really show her skills in the recent war.. she has upcoming war to kick asses :ROFLMAO:

8. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG... I'm very grateful to the angels here who continue to be optimistic about the development of this story. you are all great! what you feel is finally coming true!

ah I'm more optimistic now for the appearance of maxi's golem magic. I can't help but have high hopes for this

9. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since all our fav knights are there I can't help but worry that sth bad will happen to them. If one of them dies my heart will break :blobsob:

Lola_Neres, Aria_WW, na3_no3h and 7 others like this.
  10. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is really awesome! KSJ like listening to us! SHe finally brought up Gabel! :LOL:

There must be lots of other surprises.

11. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's time for our red-haired lady to kick some dragon ass:cool:

12. SilentReader99

SilentReader99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, you guys are awesome!
    Your predictions are correct, the war is not over yet! :blob_grin:

Finally Sir Gabel is here! :aww: I love the way he complained to Maxi that he feels more like an administrator than a knight hahaha

It is also funny to see how Riftan calls Maxi “Wizard Lady” while interrogating her!

I hope no one gets injured badly in the next battle & I hope the monster is not targeting Anatole.

Ah, I really want to know what will happen next but need to wait again :blobsneeze:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
  13. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys papago translates chapter 171 better, the sentences there are clearer and more understandable than google translate.

14. ChezcaAnne

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone do a summary?

15. cxiong06

cxiong06 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 171

Maxi is walking through the square or Besmore castle while looking for Riftan she runs into Gabel (finally!) Gabel complains how he's been more of an administrator than a knight. (of course, he feels this way cause he was busy overseeing the mines, etc while his comrades were fighting). Gabel tells Maxi that he went to Balto to deal with a trade dispute and met up with Uly & Garrow. Gabel then tells Maxi that Riftan is encamped outside the city to prepare for counterattack & directs her to watchtower to see.
    when she's up in the watchtower she's looking at the battlefield and relieved war is over. Riftan pops out and starts to interrogate her, asking who her immediate supervisor is. Riftan reminds her that since she is his wizard, it's his orders she follows and not Sir Leon. Maxi tries to defend her actions. stating that she wouldn't of gone with Kuahel if he hadn't promised her he would protect her. Riftan asks her how she can trust him when he withheld the fact that the great crusade lost the dragons mana stone. Maxi doesn't say much after this and Riftan says he is going to confront Kuahel and warn Kuahel to stay away from Maxi. Maxi tries to stop him, arguing that Riftan doesn't trust her abilities. she says that Sir Leon does, and that there's not romantic interest on his end. and while trying to convince him not to confront Kuahel, Maxi notices a cold wind, and then as if the warmth has been extinguished. they both look out the window and hear a sharp high pitched cry from a distant place. She recalls what the monster earlier had told them "you guys are late."

Yesssssss! i hoped...and it came true. can't wait til the next chapter!! Sektor is back!

it was mentioned early on that Maxi was called mud lady because she has the attribute of earth and a little bit of water. (which was also mentioned it was rare). maybe this might play a role? of course i'm hoping for golem magic as well.

16. ChezcaAnne

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg Thank uuuuu

Gabi2077gabrielle and na3_no3h like this.
  17. sarah0208

sarah0208 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

na3_no3h likes this.
  18. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how you felt, but I was really afraid of Riftan when he spoke so calmly to Maxi.
    When he told her to sit down and she didn't want to:blob_pout: and then he gave her the command "sit":blobthumbsdown: I also immediately sat upright. As if he had given me the command.:blobflag: Crazy

19. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    he was indeed a resolute man and a little scary by nature. no wonder maxi's first impression on riftan was that she was very afraid of riftan even though she actually admired his face

First of all there must be at least a hint or circumstance where maxi remembers that she can do golem magic.
    Remember the incident when Kuahel and Maxi were chased by an army of skeletons in Besmore Castle? maxi was thinking about what attack magic she had learned. but sadly she doesn't have any memory of it. Maybe it's because she's panicking.

Maybe as @EnterYourNickname said if monsters create golem soldiers to protect dragons then maxi can control them. or the second plan, maybe maxi will be in a state where she remembers about the golems and creates them herself. I guess it's more epic than controlling the golems made by the enemy

20. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do i feel that Gabel will die in the next battle? Because he really wanted to fight in the wars but Riftan assigned him other tasks, and he is finally there in the battlefield, it’s like death is calling him :cry: