Spoiler A Perfect Ending Plan of the Villain in a Fairy Tale/동화 속 악역의 완벽한 엔딩 플랜

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Yeageristmir

Yeageristmir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering if Fabian doubts that Marcia abused her too? Bc they keep hunting that he does, and does he ever find out that she did?

Riev and Laerta like this.
  2. Rudbeckia

Rudbeckia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Fabian does, cause he gets information in the Blick house as well, while monitoring the father and brother. He also found out the whole family used to go down to the basement often. Then it comes to conclusion that Larissa was locked up in the basement and the abuse happens.

- Marcia asked Fabian to promise her not to kill her, before telling him about the abuse.
    - Fabian promised not to kill her.
    - Marcia confessed it to Fabian that she sends someone (the nanny) to beat Larissa.
    - Fabian tells Marcia he already knew about that.

3. Yeageristmir

Yeageristmir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ohh okay thank you, do you know how he felt ab it as well? Was he angry? Did she hear his negative voice? And again thank you so much

Laerta likes this.
  4. Rudbeckia

Reading List:
    Link
    Fabian felt strangely calm, he’s not angry. Fabian didn’t have any negative thoughts about it.

Episode 85 (Novel). mtl.

Marcia: Wasn't it disgusting to find out the truth? The contradiction of abusing a child like that and then taking her out of the basement and running away....Did you understand that?

Fabian: Marcia.

Fabian washed his face dry with one hand. A thick, long finger crossed his pale face, and beyond that a somewhat tired red eye closed and opened. Marcia waited nervously for the last word.

Fabian(?) or Marcia(?): Of course, they had their own reasons for locking up and abusing the child. But the reason, whatever it is, would not be a valid reason.

Fabian: There is no justification for abuse for any reason. Fabian added.

Fabian: Even so, it is up to Larissa to judge. I’m just a third party.

Marcia: Third party?

Marcia laughed in a deflating voice.

Marcia: Where is the prince in the fairy tale who fell in love and killed all the family members who abused her in a fiery rage when he found a beautiful girl confined in the basement?

Marcia’s eyes were filled with anguish.

Looking in those eyes, Fabian said.

Fabian: And in the eyes of a third party, Larissa doesn’t seem to resent you.

Marcia: No way.

Marcia replied reflexively.

Fabian: It’s not that I don’t blame you, it’s that I don’t know how to blame you.

Marcia is wrong about Fabian being the prince in the fairy tale. It was actually Richard Laurent. (Richard ’falling in love at first sight‘ with Larissa was already the big hint.)

Throughout the convo, Fabian seem detached from Marcia’s involvement in Larissa’s abuse. Fabian is like that cause he already likes Marcia, to the point he doesn’t care what dirty past she had. He accepts it.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
  5. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! I was also very curious about ML’s reaction, because it’s very tricky to judge.

On one hand we have actual abuse that was done by ogMarcia and has left Larissa with a huge physical and emotional trauma. And even though it was done through the nanny and though the MC was not involved, it’s still on her record for everyone.

But on the other hand the ogMarcia was a product of her family, and if no adult has taught her that it’s wrong and have shown her only this attitude then how could she be blamed for mimicking adults? From my understanding the she couldn’t bear hearing the dark thoughts from her sister, so she has probably realized at some point that it was a horrible situation, but still she was a teenager with no accountability, not an adult who had a say in any household matters and could end the situation.

6. Rudbeckia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes even if current Marcia denies it, people who knew the old Marcia will condemn her for abusing Larissa. Especially the father and brother. They’ll use it against her later on.

Episode 85 (Novel) only mtl.

I wouldn’t forgive myself.
    The woman she is now is different from the old Marcia.
    But she was the only one who knew it.
    Eventually, Marcia’s past will follow as part of herself, shadowing her until death.
    I’m not the one who hit you. It wasn’t me.
    I couldn’t say that. It was the same for Fabian as well as Larissa.

Marcia looked at Fabian with sunken eyes.

Fabian: There‘s one thing I haven’t figured it out.

Marcia: What’s that?

Fabian: Why did Larissa grow up confined and abused?

Marcia closed her eyes tightly.
    We finally got to the heart of the matter.
    It was something she could never say.
    I had to give a completely different reason.
    A plausible reason to believe it.
    A fake reason that you don’t have to find out the real reason.
    She spoke sternly.

Marcia: Do you need a reason to bully the weak?

Episode 86 (Novel) only mtl.

There was a moment of silence.

Fabian still vividly remembered what happened that night. Marcia took care of Larissa who had a seizure all night. The voices that constantly whispered that it‘s okay, that it would be okay still seemed to ring in my ears.

Fabian: The person who took care of her younger sister so devotedly bullied her because she was weak for no reason?

Without blinking an eye, he asks back quietly.

Fabian: Do you want me to believe that?

Marcia: Believe it or not, that’s the truth.

Fabian: You don’t have to tell me, but it’ll come to light someday.

Marcia: There’s nothing more to be revealed.

Marcia was stubborn.
    The restless figure had disappeared before I knew it.

Fabian laughed, raising up one corner of his mouth.

Fabian: If you don‘t want me to know the truth, ask me not to ask, and pretend I don’t know.

Marcia: If I say that, will you bury me?

Fabian: No.

Marcia: ......

Fabian: I mean, let’s not go back in vain.

It doesn’t matter what the reason for the abuse is.

Marcia slipped the conversation away

Marcia: The most important thing is, if this is known to the outside world, it might be someone in the name of Grand Duchess.

Fabian knew Marcia was trying to change the subject, but he decided to let it go.

Even if I didn’t borrow her mouth anyway, there were still several mouths left to tell the truth.

Fabian: Just let them make noise in excitement. Leave them fully causing nuisances and being a stain (shame) as much as they can. You can do more if it’s something that ruins the name of the Duke family.

Marcia: What if it doesn’t just end up as a dirty rumor?

With a lump in her throat, Marcia was silent for a moment and then continued.

Marcia: You know what your uncle wants. No matter how much I want to keep the contract, people around me will want to divorce us.

Fabian: They are also third parties. It’s no use talking about it. No matter what happens, I’m not going to divorce you.

Marcia: Then if I ask you to divorce me.

Fabian: What?

Fabian narrowed his brows. For a moment he was gone from being polite. Marcia shook her shoulders unconsciously as his eyes burned darkly and a chilling atmosphere revived.

Marcia: The contract says that if I ask for a divorce, I‘ll get a divorce right away.

Fabian: There is also a statement that says we should stay married for at least a year.

Fabian asked softly.

Fabian: So are you asking for a divorce right away?

It was a dark voice. Marcia had never seen Fabian speak in such a voice.

Marcia: If, If.

Fabian: There is no such thing. Why don’t you ask for a divorce?

Marcia: Are you threatening me now?

That was the end of courage Marcia took out.

Fabian: It’s about keeping the contract.

Fabian: There is no divorce until the deadline expires. I told you I’m a man of my word.

Marcia: But what if Your Majesty revoke your marriage license?

A distorted smile spread across Fabian’s face.

Fabian: Maybe it shows that the Grand Duchy doesn’t have to be part of the kingdom.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    Melita_H, Bella94, Yukari_me and 25 others like this.
  7. kiranlilith

kiranlilith Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a different question.
    what about Fabian's mother and father? I mean their story. are there any spoilers and them ?? we know that Fabian's brand was a witch, but how did she and his father meet?
    what happened that Fabian was raised by his grandfather?
    anyone know something about this?

8. Rudbeckia

Reading List:
    Link
    - Fabian’s mother is a witch, her name is Michelle. And she makes medicine for a living.
    - Fabian’s father is the Grand Duke heir, Xavier Laurent.
    - The novel didn’t really explain how they met, just that they fell in love and went into a forbidden relationship.
    - Fabian raised by the grandfather: cause grandpa saw Xavier resemblance to Fabian (plus Fabian is Xavier’s only son.)

It’s the full episode about Fabian’s past.
    Episode 92 mtl.

Young Fabian lived alone with his mother, Michelle, in a small cabin in the deep forest.

Michelle made the medicine well.

She manage to make a living with the money she sold the medicine, as people kept secretly looking for the witch’s potion, which was highly effective.

It had been two months since Fabian turned nine.

“Oh my.”

Fabian, who had gone to a distant marketplace, returned with a bloody nose on his face.

Seeing that face, Michelle said with a stern look.

“Arno, your mother told you not to fight with the other kids.”

Arno was a nickname given to him by Michelle.

It was a case in which what was a nickname became a nickname after birth.

Michelle always called him Arno with love.

The official name Fabian, which my father gave me, was used in serious situations.

So, mostly when I get scolded.

‘I’ve just been called Arno, so it’ll be fine.’

Fabian quickly wiped his nose with the back of his hand.

The blood had already dried up and did not wash well.

“But that bastard called me a little devil again. Plus....” He cursed at my mom.

Fabian didn’t want to say it with his own mouth, so he just kept his mouth shut.

Michelle smiled with one corner of her mouth raised.

“You scolded him, didn’t you?”

Fabian, whose cheeks were swollen, soon replied with a smile.

“Yes, he had a double nosebleed.”

“Good job. Go wash your face. Your father will come later.”

“Really? Is Xavier coming?”

Fabian’s eyes widened.

He quickly ran into the yard and pumped.

Then he wash his face clean with water from the pump.

Michelle smiled at the sight.

“Is it that good?”

Young Fabian loved the day his father Xavier came.

Xavier would come once or twice a month, stay overnight and leave.

Fabian liked Xavier.

Xavier was the only one who didn’t called him a little devil when he saw him.

He looked at Fabian’s red eyes and said he was as pretty as a jewel.

Fabian thought so too. His eyes were exactly the same red as Michelle.

Fabian recalled the ring in the second compartment of the cabin drawer every time he looked at Michelle’s eyes.

A preciously stored ruby ring wrapped in a faded satin pocket.

He would sometimes sneak the ring out and try it out.

Fabian knew that the ring, the same color as Michelle’s eyes, was Xavier’s.

That was the only thing Xavier gave to her in the cabin.

Michelle refused all other items and sent them back.

“What’s on the menu today?”

Michelle came out of the yard and handed me a towel

Fabian answered, taking the towel and wiping his face.

“I bought pork earlier. I’ll boil it in wine and serve it with potatoes.”

“Did you buy all the meat?”

“I finally sold my mom’s painkillers for a good price.”

“Oh my.”

Michelle, who used to get cheap prices because she made the medicine well but wasn’t good at bargaining, was impressed.

“You told them the precautions well, right?”

“Be careful because you get addicted to it when you’re full?”

Fabian answered “Yes”, without blinking.

In fact, he deliberately did not say any precautions.

It was a shallow calculation like a nine-year-old, thinking that he would find more medicine for his mother only when he was addicted.

Michelle worked on the herbs at home and made medicines, and Fabian brought the medicine to the marketplace and sold it.

It was also Fabian’s responsibility to buy ingredients and cook with that money.

He was proud and pleased to share the households and take care of them.

‘Father....I don’t know what Xavier does, but he probably won’t be able to come often because he’s weak.’

So his role is to come here from time to time to hug my mom and me and share happiness.

‘I’d be happier if you could come a little more often.’

Fabian wiped his face thoroughly and then asked Michelle.

“Will eating too much meat make Xavier a little stronger?”

When Michelle heard it, she laughed out loudly.

“That’s why you bought all the meat. Arno, do you like your father that much?”

“Yes. I like him after my mom. Xavier is the only one who doesn’t curse at me when he sees me and says I’m pretty.”

“Your father has an eye for it.”

Michelle was flustered.

“But mom, why doesn’t Xavier live with us?”

It was a question Fabian had already asked several times.

“Didn’t your father say he was busy?”

“Mom is busy too. Growing herbs, researching and making medicine every day. All the other children live with their father....”

Michelle bent down to meet Fabian’s eye level and put her hands on his cheek.

“Arno, Mom and Dad are like birds and fish. We love each other, but we can’t live together. Birds have to fly in the sky and fish have to swim in the water.”

“But mom, there are fish flying in the sky with fins, and there are birds that fold their wings and swim into the water.”

Michelle pinched Fabian’s cheek slightly.

“Hey, where did you learned that?”

“Even if you don’t learn, you know everything.”

“Yes, you’re right. That’s why we, who live in the sky and water, were able to meet like that. But that’s only for a moment. Don’t flying fish have to go back to the water and birds to get out of the water to breathe?”

“Can’t you make a medicine to breathe?”

“I always said drugs can’t change the nature of life, right?”

Fabian, who had nothing to say, pouted his lips and pushed Michelle’s hand.

She smiled and stroked Fabian’s hair. The soft black hair quickly turned into a new house.

The sound of the horseshoes was heard in the distance.

“It’s Xavier!”

“Already? It’s not yet time for the appointment.”

While Michelle shook her head. Fabian ran towards the sound of the horseshoes.

However, it was not the usual single horse that approached the cabin, but a four-wheeled carriage. Xavier sat in the driver’s seat.

His beautiful face was pale with anxiety.

“Xavier!”

“Fabian.”

He jumped out of the carriage and hugged Fabian tightly.

Michelle, who followed later, noticed his expression and noticed an abnormality.

“Honey, what’s the matter? You dragged the wagon so early...”

Michelle’s words did not continue to the end. Because Xavier released Fabian and hugged her.

Short Michelle seemed trapped in the arms of a large Xavier.

“You have to run now.”

Fabian had never heard Xavier’s voice tremble so much.

“If you need anything, take it, no. There is no time for that.”

Xavier picked up Michelle and put her in the carriage.

“My research material......”

“When it calms down, I’ll sneak back and pick it up for you. Now we need to think about surviving.“

Fabian did not know what was going on, but he quickly climbed up into the carriage and sat close to Michelle. Xavier laughed at Fabian.

“Protect your mother.”

“Yes.”

Fabian clasped Michelle’s hand tightly, and Xavier closed the carriage door.

The carriage soon began to run along the forest road at a frightening speed.

Fabian didn’t ask where or why he was running away.

It’s because of their red eyes anyway. I vaguely thought that this day might come one day.

It ran for a long time like that.

Before I know it, the sound of the horseshoes outside the carriage increased.

As the sound of the hoofs shook the heavens and earth, someone shouted as they approached.

“The Grand Prince! Stop right now!”

The Grand Prince?

‘What’s that?’

Fabian noticed that he was calling Xavier, but he didn’t know what he was talking about. There was no answer from the driver’s seat.

All I could hear was a horse whip. People on the horseback followed closely through the carriage window.

The scream of the horses were heard, and soon the carriage shook violently.

A cold sweat broke out from Michelle’s hand that Fabian was holding.

“Let go of this! How dare you.....”

“This is an order to bring you back even if you break your limbs.”

The carriage rattled to a halt.

‘Xavier!’

Fabian let go of Michelle’s hand and tried to run out of the carriage. But the carriage door was locked from the outside.

“The degradation has been secured. Burn the witch!”

“No! Michelle! Fabian! I can’t let this go!”

Xavier was not seen. All he could see through the carriage window were strangers.

Fabian screamed and knocked on the carriage door until his hands bleed.

But no matter how many times he knocked, the door wouldn’t open.

Michelle called him in a trembling voice.

“Fabian, come here.”

Fabian looked back at Michelle. Her beautiful red eyes were filled with determination in fear. Fabian hugged his mother as if possessed.

The wagon caught fire with the smell of oil.

“I love you, my son.”

Michelle held him tightly in her arms and whispered in the cut.

She bit her finger to bleed, and then drew a small pattern on Fabian’s forehead.

Michelle could use magic, but because she was a witch, her magic had no effect on the inanimate carriage.

Instead, she cast her spell on her one and only child in exchange for her own life.

Xavier had to watch with both eyes as the carriage burned, caught by the knights of the Grand House. He eventually couldn’t bear it to the end, and passed out.

After a while, all the wagons were burned and destroyed.

Michelle did not survive, but Fabian, who was protected by the magic did not burn a single hair.

He murmured blankly in the midst of ashes and smoke.

“Xavier told me to protect my mother....”

Not even tears came out. He was dragged away by the rogue knights and thrown into the front yard of a huge mansion.

An old man dressed in colorful clothes looked at him with dirty eyes and shouted.

“Is it really because of the witch that Xavier refused to bring any woman and refused to get married?”

Fabian looked at the old man with blank eyes. The half-white old man was tall and handsome. He seems to resemble Xavier in some way.

Fabian murmured softly into his mouth.

“.....grandfather?”

Episode 93 mtl. (not complete: till Fabian’s past only.)

The woman standing on the left side of the old man said aloud.

“Look at those eyes, father. It’s red. The child of the witch must be the devil’s servant! Even if you disgrace Laurent’s name, it’s oily.”

This time the man on the right shouted.

“That guy shouldn’t be recognised by your brother’s bloodline. We need to burn it right now and get rid of it, father!”

“But isn’t it similar to Xavier’s childhood....?”

The old man touched his forehead with one hand and made a sound like he was sick.

Father. Brother. Xavier’s childhood.

Fabian realised they were his relatives.

He stared blankly at them. His relatives were pouring out evil words with expressions like the devil’s servant.

The old man waved his hand out and said.

“I don’t want to see it, so get it out of my sight. But don’t kill him, just throw him in the academy. And when Xavier wakes up, bring him to my office.”

“I will honor your orders, Grand Duke.”

The knight who was holding down Fabian roughly raised him up.

Fabian thought as he was dragged away.

‘Xavier....he was the heir to the Grand Duke.’

Xavier was in a forbidden love with a witch.

He couldn’t proudly welcome Michelle as a Grand Duchess for a long time, equivalent to Fabian’s age, nor could he abandon her.

The last thing Michelle called before she died was Xavier’s name.

‘I can’t forgive you.’

Fabian clenched his fists until his palms bled.

He couldn’t understand his mother who loved such a man.

And Xavier, the man who killed his mother like that, was even more unforgivable.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
  9. kiranlilith

Reading List:
    Link
    Dziękuję Ci! To wyjaśnia wiele rzeczy.
    zwłaszcza kontekst konfliktu między Fabianem a jego bliskimi…

10. Dysnomia_218

Dysnomia_218 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a spoiler mentioning about Marcia getting injured and poisoned... any more details about it?? I wanna know what happened, ML's reaction and Larissa's too... Please......:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Thank you to anyone who would spoil....

Riev, Yukari_me and Laerta like this.
  11. Rudbeckia

Reading List:
    Link

Fabian found out Marcia is looking for a witch to cure Larissa’s scar/trauma/remove painful memories, so he promised to help her find one.

- Fabian invites Marcia to go out (just them), they ride a train together. Their destination is an automobile company (where prototype cars are made) to meet Ivan (a wizard and have red eyes like Fabian).

- It turns out, Ivan’s grandma/aunt is a witch and can use magic. At first Ivan didn’t want to talk about it. But after Marcia revealed Larissa’s story to him, he burst to tears. He decided to help her, but needs time.

- Fabian and Marcia boarded the train to go home, they went to dining area and eat together. Then Fabian revealed he fired his dancing teacher because there’s already a better one nearby (meaning Marcia.) Cut to short, it’s basically Fabian teasing her if she had fun dancing with him. (she kept denying it lol.) Flustered Marcia quickly finished her drink...”I drank it, let’s go back to our room!” Fabian followed her with a grin.

- Marcia is tired/sleepy. Then someone knock to their room to check their ticket. Fabian annoyed for disturbing them, he thought of revealing his title to kick the man out, but decided to get the ticket in his pocket. While Fabian is busy searching for the ticket, Marcia heard the man’s hostile thoughts. She got up from her seat and intervenes, but the conductor already pulled his dagger and attacked Fabian.

- Seeing Marcia, the man changed his target, slashing his dagger to her. Fabian saw it and pulled Marcia’s body behind him, but is already too late as the dagger slashed her arm. Her sleeves were torn and her blood splattered.

- The conductor aim for Fabian again. But Fabian dodged his attacks, get his revolver and pulled the trigger, killing the conductor. Marcia hearing the sound of death, fainted. Fabian quickly caught her.

- Fabian angrily ordered their bodyguard Jake to go to the train‘s engine room to don’t stop the train, skip train stations, and run it at full speed.

- Fabian looked at Marcia’s bloodied wounds, it was not deep. He then checked the assassin’s dagger and found out it was poisoned. He put his lips to her wounded arm and frantically sucked the blood out repeatedly, hoping the poison haven’t spread yet.

- The real conductor comes out and saw the scene, Fabian fiercely asked for a doctor, but the conductor said they don’t have one in the train. Fabian’s expression darkened then asked the man to burn all the train‘s coal till they get to their station. The conductor hesitated because there are other passengers in the train, but Fabian look at him intensely, the conductor felt like he was being strangled in the throat. Fabian then told the man to send the passengers to the Grand Duke if they had complaints.

- Fabian kneeled down in front of Marcia, he looked at her with trembling eyes. Marcia’s face was pale and the blood is gone.

- Finally arriving back home, Fabian got off the carriage and carried Marcia to his arms. He hugged her tightly and refused to hand her over to others. He shouted for the doctor, just in time Jake brought the Duke’s doctor with him. They hurriedly went inside the mansion. Then upstairs, Larissa saw them and called out to Marcia “Sister Marcia?”

- Fabian couldn’t afford to pay attention to Larissa so he gave the maids a quick glance to comfort her. He then took Marcia to the nearest bedroom and lay her down gently. Like handling a piece of glass. Then Fabian told the doctor about the assassin and the poisoned dagger. While the doctor is treating her wounds, Fabian looked down at her pale face. The eyes looking at her was trembling with anxiety.

- He went outside the room, and leaned against the wall to wait. He even thought of not letting anyone step inside the room. Then Larissa comes and approached him saying “....Sister Marcia”.

- Fabian then thought about Larissa’s position. If Marcia disappears, him and Larissa have no relationship whatsoever. Then Larissa has nowhere to go. Of course even If such situation happens there’s no way he’ll throw her out.

- Fabian leaned down and stroked Larissa’s hair. “It’s okay.” He level his eyes to Larissa and said again ”It’s okay, she will wake up soon.” Larissa eyes were almost wet. Embarrassed Fabian didn’t know what to do if a child cry in front of him. But Larissa didn’t cry, she manage to stop herself from crying. She then asked Fabian if she could stay there too to wait. He replied, yes. He orders the maids to give her a chair to sit on. They waited for the door to open without saying a word.

sirwence, Melita_H, Bella94 and 40 others like this.
  12. Marwa0620

Marwa0620 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about the reaction of Fabian after knowing the truth from Marcia and what happens next pls?

Yukari_me and Adriana z Lothienu like this.
  13. Rudbeckia

Reading List:
    Link
    Um truth about what? Marcia’s ability, or Larissa’s abuse/fairy tears, or something else?

14. kiranlilith

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers start from page 4. just browse. if something is not there, write it. clarify the question.

15. kiranlilith

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I'm addicted to your spoilers. Fabian is so cute: D

I don't understand this excerpt: "There was a time when he was overwhelmed by the affection that Marcia blindly poured out on Larissa and ran recklessly on a horse.
    My face burned at the thought of that time. "

Did ANYTHING important happen here?

16. Rudbeckia

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes, this part happened in the manhwa (around chapter 32 and 33) when Fabian saw Marcia took care of Larissa having a seizure attack. He’s overwhelmed by Marcia’s devotion and love to her sister. So he went to the stable, took his horse, and rode it to the forest owned by him, the Grand Duke. It’s because when something bothered him, he would run his horse at full speed, or practice shooting his gun to calm his mind.

Fabian remembers his action before, of running his horse for a long time in the forest thinking about Marcia and was so embarrassed.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
  17. kiranlilith

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean this scene will be shown in Manhwa soon? Wonderfully! I look forward to it! Thanks for the explanation!

18. Rudbeckia

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa still got a long way to go till the dance scene/part

19. kiranlilith

Reading List:
    Link
    Ach... szkoda. Cóż, musisz na to poczekać!

20. kiranlilith

Reading List:
    Link
    Beautiful!
    However, I hope the Manhwa will go in a different direction than Marcia's insistence on Larissa and Fabian being together. It really is annoying.
    Thanks for the spoiler!

salty25, luztiq and Laerta like this.