Resolved Bl QT? Stepbrothers dogblood

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Leisheng, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suddenly remembered this novel nd really really want to reread it! So if someone could help me remember the title.. :aww:
    So the plot went like this,
    The MC transmigrated into this guys body that had a stepbrother they were very close when they were young but an accident happened, the original owner of the body was kidnapped by his stepbrothers mom. At first the mom just wanted to threaten the dad with this guy as a front so that the dad doesnt know its her bc she just wanted some money, but then while heading to the abandoned site to do the deed, she suddenly wanted to kill him so that her son inherits the property or something, the other person thought she was crazy bc he did not want to kill someone cuz it wasnt worth it then the stepmom upped his price he still didnt want to so the mom took a knife or something and the guy thought she went crazy and accidentally shot her so he ran away, and then the stepmom was still alive but slowly dying and the original owner managed to escape from the binds he heard everything and he looked at her as she slowly died without calling her an ambulance bc he didnt want to help her after what she wanted to do to him, after that she died and the guy who shot her was jailed and after that the stepbrother was sad and he was even more sad because the original owner didnt comfort him but the original owner just felt guilty towards him and then they gradually grew estranged and the original owner tried to be nice to him and go back to how they were before but the stepbrother thought that he was being a hypocrite, then after doing alot of mean things to his brother and being happy and everything he went to his moms grave to cry to her and talk about stuff then he saw the guy who shot his mom and kidnapped the original owner and went to beat him up then he started talking bout how dare he and stuff and the guy was like what are you talking about? Then he told the story about what actually happened during the kidnapping and the step brother broke down because he remembered what he did to the MC and stuff so i talked too much i might reveal the whole thing to ppl who havent read this.. PLEASE HELP ME I REALLY WANNA REREAD IT:blobmelt:

Aachiin0914, White_spectre and Issis like this.
  2. Qmlf

Qmlf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be water recovery system

Leisheng likes this.
  3. PuddleDuckling

PuddleDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's that one? As I've read the above but I haven't read Water Recovery System.

I would try to find it right now (as not remembering the name is going to bug the hell out of me, lmao) but I gotta leave for work in like 10 minutes and I will get very distracted if I try to go on a hunt for the title. So, hopefully, someone will have found it by the time I finish my shift :cookie:

Leisheng likes this.
  4. Qmlf

Qmlf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If its not that I don't know. There are some similar ones but I don't think they're what you're looking for.
    The Scum Shou 's Survival Guide
    Let Me Shoulder This Blame

Leisheng likes this.
  5. CherishMay

CherishMay Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading this too, give me a moment.

Leisheng likes this.
  6. Iruma666

Iruma666 『 Banana Pudding Enjoyer 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Did The Affectionate Love Interest Collapse Today?
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/did-the-affectionate-love-interest-collapse-today/

Leisheng likes this.
  7. CherishMay

CherishMay Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leisheng likes this.
  8. Qmlf

Qmlf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...It was right in my bookmarks too........

Leisheng likes this.
  9. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you everyone for the help!!:aww::aww::blobpats: