Spoiler Call Me The Devil/악마라고 불러다오

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, May 11, 2022.

1. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A little confused ...if this is reverse Harem does this mean she will end up with all the guys????:blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

2. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverse harem doesn't mean that she ends up with all of them,same way with harem,reverse harem is when many characters are interested on MC,you can just look it up on the internet

3. Yushxra._.lol

Yushxra._.lol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the girl in the photo album on the ml’s desk?

4. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I didn't really understand anything from the spoiler links... But
    Apparently, she wants to do the surgery because the person she is in love with said her breasts were too small. And this person (maybe) a Lust demon. the Ml falls for her and tries to keep per away from the demon she loves (Whom the reviewers pity for some reason) then they get together but love is a sin for demons and they're supposed to die? ...Anyway, the fl is pregnant with a boy and a girl and she turns into a demon too because of her pregnancy, and the ml goes to the gates of hell to get her medicine.

Anyone got that?... me neither.

5. Wickre34

Wickre34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!!!!!

6. Viel2001

Viel2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who has tappytoon 13 is now available but needs coins!!!! 12 is soo funny

Alsooo i feel its starting bloom....love is on the rooftop

I alsooo want to know!

Update:
    The other guy(juhan) is introduced

And FL got herself in quite a situation and ML is JEALOUS HAHAHAHHA

7. Wickre34

Wickre34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers for this novel?:)

8. Mrockz

Mrockz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this manhwa is great... I like the art as well as concept...

9. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the manhwa today.. ch17.

But I'm curious if that guy the reason why the fl wants to get surgery.. is also inlove or have any feelings to the fl????
    Can anyone give me spoilers or information about that guy?
    --

@blackie22
    It's late but ... Can you please send the pdf to me too:aww:? Thank you:justabotheart:
    Btw. Hr.my Gmail: [email protected]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  10. Yuen

Yuen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know what is Ina's ability as a demon and why can she 'act as a medicine' to lucifer?

Naenia likes this.
  11. lilacsruby

lilacsruby Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just translated the link posted by Eloisane till vol. 4 [not accurate since its translated by google]

Summary A star plastic surgeon who specializes in breasts and a handsome man with absolute zero.
    However, his true identity is a great devil that absorbs human 'arrogance'!
    This man with magical powers that captivates everyone with just his eyes.
    Surprisingly, it has the weakness of being afraid of 'blood'.
    His constitution is too fatal to live as a doctor in a human crab.
    But one day, a confident woman, Ina,
    Hyeon-shin's temptation doesn't work at all.
    When I'm with her, it's okay to see blood.
    I want to keep this woman by my side. Even with a contract!
    “Should I approach you like a human?
    If you like me, all of this will be easy. "
    He of absolute charm and the woman of absolute iron wall,
    A romance as deadly as the devil begins!

Impression: Even if it's a storyline, it's all about writing what's on the back of the cover.
    But that's enough to explain the plot, what else to write?
    At first, it was recommended by an acquaintance of mine just out of curiosity, so I picked it up at the library.
    Even though it was an exam period, I took out the book and read it on the spot.
    Oh right. Making a contract is not something like a contract where a magic circle comes out and all the signs are engraved.
    Just to spoil the contents of the contract, if Ina makes eye contact with Hyunshin while living in the hospital,
    Did I mention that you will pay 40% DC for breast surgery as well as your salary..
    At that time, Ina was desperate for breast surgery. The reason was, was it because the man he had a crush on said that his breasts were small ... (although it wasn't really that)
    This is because the man she has a crush on is coming out. (So the demons become sensitive...)
    Hyunshin's friends Je-yoon, Mu-yeon, Jeong-won, and Heartbreak also appear as plastic surgery teachers, but when their temptation doesn't work for Ina, they become more interested and more like a younger sister. received)

Summary: Ina's unrequited love, appeared in Korea! But I found out that this man is also a devil? The man that Ina has had a crush on for 7 years, Johan. He pretended not to know her heart, but his true identity was none other than the demon of lust! Ina is conflicted between Johan, who is dripping with color, and Hyunjin, who is cold and friendly. Meanwhile, Hyeon-shin makes some choices for her, knowing that loving her human is a taboo at the cost of her life...

Hyeon-shin realizes his feelings for Ina.
    However, Lee Ina does not know the heart of Hyeon-shin and only feels heartbreaking when she sees Korea, whom she has loved since high school.
    However, Hyun-shin and the plastic surgeon realize that Joo-han is a lust-eating demon, and try to separate Joo-han from Ina.
    In addition, Lee Ina has a conflict between Hyeon-shin, who is kind to her, and Joo-han, a man who has a crush on her.
    And Joo Han is a man who likes Ina. It also starts to get nervous as the devil approaches.

Impression: After reading book 1, I wonder if Ina is the man she has a crush on, and is her boyfriend trash? I thought
    When I read the second book, I feel a lot of pain in Korea again...
    To be honest, my heart ached when the writer expressed that Joo Han was smiling but was smiling.
    He was protecting himself in his own way, but Hyunshin and the kids misunderstood him... And it was painful to laugh at it and pass it on..
    To Johan, Ina was like a light. So she wanted to catch one.
    It was really painful to hang out...
    Everyone, let's not hate Johan... He's a very salty kid...

Summary: A taboo that even the devil fears, its name is... … 'love'. Hyeon-shin and Ina confirm each other's feelings. They are two people who are connected through trials, but the 'taboo' that binds the devil blocks them. The penalty for breaking the taboo is the death of the demon Hyeonshin. Furthermore, demons targeting Ina appear, and her 'secret', which even Ina did not know, creates a crisis between the two of them!
    Hyeon-shin and Ina confirm each other's feelings.
    However, as a demon, the feeling of 'love' is only a 'taboo'.
    The penalty for breaking the taboo is the death of the demon Hyeonshin.
    In front of such Ina and Hyeonshin, demons aiming for Ina appear.
    And the shocking 'secret' of Ina that Ina did not know is revealed.

Impression: To be honest, I don't know how far to write...
    Since I read the 3rd and 4th volumes at the same time, I am confused as to whether this is the 3rd or the 4th, so I have no choice but to write my impressions more carefully.
    The point is whether Ina's identity is revealed in Volume 3 or Volume 4, and if it is revealed in Volume 4... Anything written in Volume 3 is a perfect spoiler.
    But again in Volume 3, Heartbreak is having a coming-of-age ceremony and Hyeon-shin finds out about Belphegor. So I decided to just deal with it a bit.
    First of all, the good thing is that Johan became a little friendly with other demons. Especially with Muyeon! (The chemistry between the two is really fun.)
    Especially when you go to an amusement park. At that time, Hyunshin and Ina...Kya...Hyunshin deliberately didn't ride and waved to Ina ㅠㅠ
    Since Joo-han has the mark of Ina, it is natural to become a target of the demons who are targeting Ina, and since Hyeon-shin has to protect even Joo-han...
    But then, the coming-of-age ceremony of Mu-yeon and mourning suddenly approached...!
    Grief has a coming-of-age ceremony to protect Hyeon-shin and Ina, and Mu-yeon has to do with her younger brother (although family relationships are meaningless to demons).
    In order to avoid the coming-of-age ceremony, she asks for help from Joo-han, and in the process, she is kidnapped by those who target In-a. (Probably the contents of volume 3)

Summary: A new Lucifer who wants Ina appears! He was a little better than others, but Jooina was an ordinary human. But she became the lover of the devil, and she is now the most special person who will change the game of hell. Ina's true identity revealed. And her unexpected change that came to her!
    A new Lucifer who wants Ina appears.
    And although the realities and demons thoroughly try to protect Ina, Ina, who still has a special secret, could not be safe in the protection.
    Ina breaks the taboo and has a child of Rise.
    A special change came to Ina like that.

Impression: Siwon appeared as a new Lucifer who wants Ina in volume 4.
    Siwon... Up until the 3rd volume, my heart, which was my favorite of grief, was suddenly drawn to the cool frame.
    Siwon, who fights while being attracted to Ina, couldn't have been that cool.
    Siwon is a complete rookie.. And Ina, who has turned into a full Belphegor instead of a half-half due to the child in her belly, was also very good.
    Although Hyeonshin is heartbroken, Ina gives strength and strength to that extent.
    Although Belphegor's nullification prevents the disappearance of the incarnation, she is not... a spirit of sacrifice, but Ina, who has a strong will to protect the one she loves.
    To be honest, the story of giving up on myself while giving birth and falling into eternal sleep was not so pleasant.
    Hyunshin goes down to hell again to find medicine...
    One person who really doesn't like the main characters being torn...
    Seeing Johan next to me in pain, I felt sick too.
    But still, the chemistry between Joo-han and Mu-yeon is pleasing to the eyes and heart... You two are men, but can't we just go out together?
    The child is a boy and a girl. They had two children, and their names were Park Yu-hyeon and Park Yu-ra.

Novel Illustrations

Characters Illustrations

[​IMG]

Hyeonshin & Joohan

[​IMG]

Hyeonshin X Ina

[​IMG]

12. Sofiathequeen

Sofiathequeen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why there are no spoilers?

13. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read until chapter 19. Love the manhwa

14. Mrockz

Mrockz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    now i know that the breast surgery is not for her crush or juhan but because she is a model in online sites so the editor told her to do breast surgery so that the dresses will fit her properly

15. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil if Juhan actually has feelings for her or not? I read chapter 25 but he's known her a long time and supported her for a long time so I'm not entirely sure ORZ thank you

Naenia and Emma626 like this.
  16. Viel2001

Viel2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who are those women demons .....THEY MUST STAY AWAY FROM ML!!!!!!!!!

Naenia and Mangagirl4 like this.
  17. gflowers

gflowers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    **These are spoilers I have seen from the internet. NOT SURE HOW ACCURATE they are but still sharing them because I find this story interesting. Hopefully they are true and useful**

-Ina apparently is an Angle??/Has Angle blood? (A Fallen Angle maybe?/Her Parent(s) were Angles) Which is why she is immune to all their powers. (I think she might also nullify it? I only assume this because Muyeon (Red Hair) can’t taste blood and this starts happening after being around Ina + she helps Hyeonshin (ML) be fine with seeing blood).

- Lisent (ML dad) fell in love with a Human and had him. But devils falling in love is prohibited and the consequence is death. Hyeonshin also falls in love with Ina but he survives. (I’m not sure if its because she’s an Angle?) But it’s clear that she’s the reason he doesn’t die and even helps break this prohibited rule).

- Ina becomes pregnant and has twins – a boy (Yuhyeon) and a girl (Yura).

- After labor she falls into a deep sleep. Thus, Hyeonshin goes to hell to retrieve medicine to wake her up

-Ina becomes a devil, classification Belphegor? (I’m not sure if she becomes a devil due to the medicine/saving her from her slumber or because of her pregnancy)

-Their daughter (Yura) race is Lucifer? (Like her dad)

-Their son (Yuhyeon) race was never heard of before so it’s an 8th and new race. (Before there were only 7 races.)

- Juhan (the guy Ina originally has a crush on) ends up becoming good friends with the group. He becomes good friends with Muyeon – in terms of like a comic duo that bickers? (This is what I understood)

- There’s a devil (Siwon) who end up taking an interest in Ina, and thus Hyeonshin has to protect Ina from him.

-Other devils take an interest in Ina, and so Hyeonshin has to protect her and since Juhan marked Ina they also come after him, so ML has to protect him also. (This might explain how he becomes friends with the group?)

-After the birth of their twins, devils want to come after them because of their outstanding abilities. So, Ina and Hyeonshin do everything to protect them. Although the twins get kidnapped and taken to hell. Hyeonshin goes to hell again to get them back.

-While in hell a devil war occurs due to a power struggle/ death of the king? Hyeonshin gets involved because if he becomes king then he can have the power to protect his family and ensure other devils never mess with them again.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  18. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so weird to see a demon war in modern world based novels but this one is pretty. Thanks for taking your precious time to share spoilers.

19. Mecly

Mecly Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, will the novel be focusing on their children after? I'm so thrilled thank you for this

Did someone got the raw from @blackie22 ? Can you share it to me as well. I can't verify my number in naver so i can't open the raw link provided from the earlier post. Thank you

szqczbyjm and Emma626 like this.
  20. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they are the group's mother...