Spoiler My butler, Not Lover (Manhwa)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MLisMyHubby, Sep 3, 2021.

1. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description
    :
    Dealing with three jobs daily. A mountain of stress and a pigsty to call home are the only things waiting for twenty-five-year old Jiun at the end of her work. Until one day, a stuffed doll finds her way into her arms– and with this, she’s able spoil herself with the housekeeping of Nam Doyoon, South Korea’s top actor…?!

This is so hilarious!!! :blobrofl: It has a very good plot. I like the characters and how the author was able to mix comedy, mystery, psychological, drama and romance. Though it mostly side with rom-com. I think that this manhwa deserves a lot of ratings and attention but I guess because the synopsis doesn’t sound so very interesting and the title doesn’t fit the real story cause
    It is the FL who is acting as the butler to the ML
    If I’m going to write it’s synopsis or plot it will be like this
    Twenty-five year old Jiun we’re dealing with three jobs daily. On a weekend, she accepted a part-time job as an extra in a shooting, but accidentally ended up as a temporary manager to the South Korea top actor Nam Doyoon. Mistaking that she was the temporary manager assigned to him, Doyoon enslave her with managerial tasks the whole day. Upon realizing that she was not the right person for the job, Jiun loses a lot of things that day; her money, her real part-time job on that day and her time wasted on a supposed to be resting day. Releasing all her stress to the doll she got from an eat-and-run customer, Jiun was able to control the South Korea top actor Doyoon!
    Well, I think I’m not a very good writer myself so forgive me if you also find it bland:blobsweat_2:
    It has 28 chapters that is currently translated in English but 43 chapters in the raw. I want to know what’s happening in the raw chaps so please spoil meeee!!!:blobpats:
    Alternative Title: Act like you love me

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    Kirarapot, Agavadon, syofiaa and 3 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. gimmexlh

gimmexlh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji-eon and Doyun are going out!!! I can’t tell when and how they confessed because I can’t understand korean

4. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::blobnosebleed: What chapter???

5. gimmexlh

gimmexlh Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sorry i didn’t understand when and how they confessed to eachother but from what i get they are in a relationship
    i think they did adult stuff in the last chapter omg i’m blushing rn

Kirarapot, syofiaa and MLisMyHubby like this.
  6. MLisMyHubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually....
    I've read the recent chapters (until ch 57) and from what I can understand from the manhwa and the mtl comments of the readers, Doyun and Jieon were just fake dating to spread rumors to stop his marriage. And about them sleeping together... I bet Doyun just slept like that (topless or naked? :blobnosebleed:) since Jieon woke up surprised that she was sleeping with Doyun and she's also wearing her clothes.

7. seasaltxx

seasaltxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im only starting the manhua and im like 16 chapters in and i am so annoyed with the mother?? I mean maybe there is still a hidden thing there but somehow my senses are just saying "bad mother"

Shoshi and your crush like this.
  8. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True same!! Like one time jieon thought that her mother replied her at 1 am in the morning while working but actually replied at 1 pm in the day. I don't know why I got a bad feeling.

seasaltxx, syofiaa and dunnoperson_ like this.
  9. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Season two is started ,u can find the raw up to chap 63 (y)

your crush likes this.
  10. LittleMars

LittleMars New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler ch. 71 raw
    I'm not very knowledgeable of the Korean language but base on what I saw and understood;
    - Nam Doyun is living with JiEun due to him loosing his career because of an obsessed daughter of a CEO.
    - Doyun still didn't confess his feelings for Jieun, I'm suspecting because of his trauma and also because he knows that Jieun likes the 2nd ML TT.TT
    - Jieun finally discovers that her favourite drama writer is the 2nd ML (sorry I just can't remember his name), she was really upset that no one told her the truth.
    - at the end of chapter 71 Jieun on the way to her work encounters 2nd ML, unfortunately I didn't understand the whole convo but at the last panel 2nd ML tells Jieun that he likes her and Doyun witnessed this moment as he was about to chase Jieun because she forgot her bag at home TT.TT

Rin.rinaaa and syofiaa like this.
  11. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 72 continues from 71 with flashbacks and Doyun being upset. FL meets with ML back at her apt and tries to talk with him but there’s some discord between them. I didn’t MTL the scene but it looks like the ML wanted to put some distance between them and he left which hurt the FL. 2nd ML meets with FL at her work at coffee shop (?) - seems like she’s just feeling lost and confused

Reiujii, Siyasingh and Sema98 like this.
  12. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore chapters released?

13. vdera001

vdera001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys I actually have a Webtoon Korea account so if anybody has any questions feel free to ask. What I will say right now is that the last 3-4 chapters have honestly made me start to dislike the current arc. There have been way to many misunderstandings its starting to become annoying.

14. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did it didn't clear till now??i think i saw on thumbnail of them kissing and 2ml of kissing can you please tell something about it??

15. vdera001

vdera001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically its been like 9-10 chapters where ML is under the assumption that FL and 2ml and are in a relationship. Because of this ML distances himself from FL and says something like "he never liked living with her". She obviously gets mad and doesn't want to speak with him anymore. Before leaving the ml left strawberries for FL but the FL thought it was the 2ml that left them. ML starts to live with 2ml and still thinks that he's dating the FL. The FL doesn't really have feelings for 2ml and is constantly thinking about ML and doesn't understand why this happens -_-. 2ml tries his hardest to make FL fall for him by taking her shopping and stuff but she doesn't feel the same and even says that he should take his future girlfriend shopping instead of her lol. In the last 3-4 chapters the ML and FL made it up but because the ML thinks FL is dating 2ml he still keeps her at arms length. During a meal with the 2ml, I think the FL starts to realize that she has some type of feelings for ML but denies them. FL eventually gets very due to staying outside her house in the cold and thinking about ML. Because of this she gets very sick and is forced to go home early from work. At the same time, the ML goes to the FL's home to drop off a gift he got for her but overhears her basically dying from her cold inside. ML tucks her in bed and makes sure she is properly taken care of. While FL is in bed ML kisses her but immediately freaks out and leaves. The ML goes home and becomes very drunk and eventually confesses to 2ml that he likes FL. The next morning the FL wakes up and thinks it was the 2ml who kissed her and dropped of the gift that was next to her (the one that the ML brought her). The first thumbnail you saw of the ML and FL kissing is real while the second one is just FL's imagination. I imagine the next few chapters will finally put an end to all the misunderstandings. Sorry for the long summary! If you want anything clarified please let me know !

lune_r and Blacknitrate like this.
  16. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooo much:aww::blobsmilehappyeyes:...and please tell when misunderstanding clears up you got know before so.

17. vdera001

vdera001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try to come back every 1-2 chapters to keep everyone updated on what's happening. The summary may not always be entirely accurate since I'm using the Papago app to translate each speech bubble so please bare with me lol.

Siyasingh likes this.
  18. Prem Kumar

Prem Kumar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the misunderstanding between 1st ML and FL get clear bro?? And thanks in advance

19. vdera001

vdera001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys I've come back with a summary of the newest chapter!
    FL wakes up from her rest after suffering from her sickness. She wakes up thinking that it was the 2ml who nursed her back to health, kisses her, and gave her a present -_-. She meets the 2ml where she internally thinks that the 2ml has done so much for her without being asked. She then thanks 2ml for giving her medicine and going into her apartment. 2ml is confused and tries to correct her but before he can say anything the FL asks him out. We then cut to 2ml going home where he sees ML. ML gets a bit embarrassed because 2ml spots a gift that the FL gave the ML. The 2ml tells him not to worry about it because he's already going out with FL -_-. It looks like the current situation is dependent on whether or not the 2ml was honest about who came to visit FL the other while she was sick. I'm hoping that the 2ml is actually a good guy and tells the FL the truth about who nursed her back to health. If he doesn't then thats really shitty because he would be taking advantage of the situation. I'm hoping that he denied the FL, and is trying to push the ML into confessing his feelings. Many of the webtoon korean comments are saying this is wrong for 2ml to do this so I'm hoping it's fake out. Either way, I guess I was wrong last week and it seems drama/misunderstandings will continue (n)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  20. Prem Kumar

Prem Kumar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much....I do also hope that 2nd ml doesn't take advantage of the situation and go out with FL. If he does that is a shitty character

vdera001 likes this.