Spoiler Surviving as an Illegitimate Princess/사생아공주로살아남기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Nov 30, 2020.

1. vadie

vadie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the manhwa, the punishment he would receive is excommunication from the church (so he'd lose his position as a paladin, the ability to be at the royal castle, his position as a general in the army? it wasn't 100% clear if he was a general/commander of the royal or the temple army so apologies for that confusion [but he would lose that job]), not be allowed in any temple, and possibly be kicked out of the country) as that's what excommunication in a highly religious country means; along with getting his eyes gouged out and his hands cut off. So, yeah, not trying to make excuses for him, but even if he admitted he was the MC's father, he would lose any position and authority he'd have that could have helped her, and his hands cut off so can't even use his sword to protect her or maybe even can't use his divine power anymore to heal her. He would have no power to help her, in any way.

Also, the MC states that in four of her lives, she didn't seem to even make it to the palace. In her 3rd life she escaped her abusive house at age 3 and was eaten by wild animals. 4th life she died in the forest, too. 5th life she almost escaped to a village, but was captured and killed before she made it. 6th life, she starved to death while trying to sell flowers.

Her 1st, 2nd, 7th, and 8th she did go to the palace and die there or was assassinated. She's unsure how she died in her 9th life (and I'm not sure if she made it to the palace in that life.) [Though, note, her 2nd life she exploded her own mana, killing herself, due to an unstable mind. So she technically wasn't killed that life in the palace.]

From someone else's spoiler, we know the MC's dad resigns from his position when she's 8/9 years old, meaning he's possibly not around/does not know/could not protect her for the lives she lived in the palace. At least, unless she states otherwise that she was killed/assassinated before the ages of 8/9 in those lives.

Her lives are gone over in chapter.7 of the manhwa, if anyone wants to check that out specifically. The punishment he'd get for breaking his vows of chastity are detailed in chapter.2 of the manhwa.

Also, I'm not sticking up for him or the mother. I want the MC to do what she wants with him, whether that means making him suffer or accepting/forgiving him as her father. That's up to her. Just thought I'd say what happened in some of her lives and the punishment, since some did ask about it.

Melita_H, KiseonYi, stumblmer and 9 others like this.
  2. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm. I won't exactly blame the FL parents bcz the father wasn't revealing anything bcz he was afraid that his daughter would also get punished as he already believed that the mother died bcz of him breaking his oath so the god punished her for that and that was the exact reason why he didnt get close to MC in anyway and the reason why he didn't reveal that he was her father is bcz the punishment that he would get is eyes being gouged out and limbs being cut off but that was for u know doing the deed but what if he has a child after doing the deed. Won't his daughter also face problem (though this is my speculation but still that's exactly what i feel. A person who swore to God did something and the result of that is the child ) that's what it exactly feels like. Though I know that pushing and ignoring MC was a wrong decision since she died 9 times already it's really pathetic for him to do this. MC isn't exactly capable of saving herself bcz she is way too young and everytime she died young. But truth to be told rather than repeating so many lives i would rather prefer to die and watch the world end up in ruins (blaming the god who made her suffer this much and after all this gave her prana. He could have done it earlier ) as for MCs mother well she directly went to war so maybe she couldn't hand over her child to imperial family due to urgency or may be bcz she knew about her sisters hatred for her. Yeah it's true that they shouldn't have given birth to her just to make her suffer this much but still they tried to do everything they could as her parents so I can't exactly blame them. MCs mother even lied that way and was scorned by everyone in the country even after death and evryone forgot about her contributions for the nation. So yeah even after death she is suffering in some way.

Melita_H, KiseonYi, stumblmer and 6 others like this.
  3. troycatter

troycatter New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many terrible plot holes and dumb decisions here. And the one I despise the most is MC mother's lie about her father. She could have said that she had a child with a soldier from her own country who died on the battlefield. It's still safe because no one would be able to check, and MC might even receive favourable treatment as daughter of a martyr who died for his country.

But no, she had to go and said she had s*x with a mercenary from the enemy country, tainting her name forever and also doomed MC's life in all of her 9 lifetimes. Not only that, but the enemy country might use this to their advantage too, like insitgating the royal family and the common folk to exile MC then capturing her and making use of her rare magical power.

Let's not forget MC mother is supposed to be a renowned genius and she still made that decision. You don't even need to be a genius to see how dumb it is.

KiseonYi, stumblmer, meikoy and 16 others like this.
  4. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she say that? I thought it was was the older princess the FL's aunt that started that rumor.

5. Priyyaa

Reading List:
    Link
    ....... I won't say that cz at first even i thought like that but the problem is this that every soldiers mvmt is recorded. Like he was here on this particular date and time. Since MCs mom had to leave for war she might be born only a few days back so that family who raised MC already know at least her birth month so if we take the 9 months of pregnancy so we can actually check who was the soldier who passed by or was in contact with her. She can't even lie that it was a commoner passing by the forest who died due to some circumstances since if it was like that they could check who died and who didnt in nearby or even faraway places since the forest was a dwelling of monsters so people coming out and going inside the forest info. is quite easy to know since there must be soldiers who safeguard the forest borders to prevent PPL from entering. And to check who died at that time is even more easy. The only place they can't check is the enemy territory. Sometimes it's better to be cautious and that 2nd aunt of MC is quite sharp so yeah her decision was most appropriate at that time

6. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for more spoiler.

7. troycatter

troycatter New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She literally wrote that in her will.

If they can check everyone in contact with the princess they they would instantly find out the real father and we wouldn't have this story in the first place.
    She only need to say that she banged a soldier from her own country then said vaguely that he died later. It's not like they can dig up every dead soldier's grave to do a DNA check or something.
    I can't understand this line of thinking at all. So just to avoid the uncertain possibility of the 2nd aunt revealing the father's identity, she 100% sure pushed her daughter down to hell. Remember how MC died in one of her early lifetime? She was accused of being a black magic user. Why didn't people investigate that? Because it was a well-known fact she was the child of an enemy mercenary, from a country where black magic is legal. Good thinking, MC's mom and anyone who defends this particular decision of hers.

KiseonYi, stumblmer, takuto_o and 7 others like this.
  8. Priyyaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. It's true but since that aunt wanted to get rid of her she can really investigate all this. And the part in which u said that they can't do DNA test is true but if she said that then they can shortlist it like in this particular month she got preg so who are the people who died and Important thing is that since paladins were there the death rate might be really low to begin with since they can heal people and if they check who were the people she came in contact with in that month and who died they can easily figure it out though it would take time. The only place they can't investigate is the enemy territory. I know it's wrong of her since she caused MC to face death but still I can't really blame her since no one knows the future but yeah it was her mistake to fall in love with a person who she shouldn't have loved. There are things that u must absolutely not do but she did so yeah she was wrong but not completely

9. Muskaan2004

Muskaan2004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am confused like should I read it or not cuz fl's parents are sh!t and i know that at the end the author's gonna add a line which will make mc forgive them which i just can't accept.
    My only point which i don't understand is that the fl father should have told her only her that he was her father so that she could have someone she could trust but he just left her in that royal palace even after knowing how are things going to be for an illegitimate children in the royal family even if he didn't want to show emotions he could have just ensure her safety or is he just dumb

10. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind if the parents are redeemed i just want to know if they explicitly say why they had to abandon her and if at least the dad explicitly apologized for abandoning her

or why the mother had to leave FL with a bullshit family??? couldn't she have chosen literally anyone else??

FL is right to call them irresponsible parents! spoilers pls :blobpopcorn_two:

icay1x, Trulycloudy, RubySBS and 2 others like this.
  11. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't remember exactly how she died in the 8th life (before the current one) but she recalled that there was an explosion at the palace.
    So she must've most likely died from that

12. shurixx

shurixx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait why did her father resigned again? Willingly or due to some circumstances that forced him to resign?

Anyways this is so dumb. At least look after your kid to make sure nothing will happen to her and she won't meet any misfortune like what happened to her mother while she's out of your sight jeez.

13. vadie

vadie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she calls her current life her 10th life. So she's lived and died 9 times before.

MC says she cannot recall what happened in her 9th life, but there was a big explosion in the palace (I did say in my previous post that I wasn't sure if she made it to the palace in her 9th life, but I was wrong. She must have got to the palace to know there was an explosion there. So sorry for that.)
    Also, she says in her 7th & 8th lives, she was assassinated while running out of the palace.

stumblmer, DOHere, RubySBS and 2 others like this.
  14. Karolin_is_a_pengiun

Karolin_is_a_pengiun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys!
    I saw that the novel hasn't been updated in nearly a year and since I liked the manhwa so much, I wanted to pick up the novel. I should be able to buy the raws soon, so I wanted to make sure that no one else is translating it. Do you know of any group translating this project?

KiseonYi, stumblmer, Mandyj and 8 others like this.
  15. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, haven't seen active scans translating it recently ◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

Karolin_is_a_pengiun likes this.
  16. shurixx

shurixx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't seen anyone do so lol. The fan translator is not that active since April too. Message them just in case.

RubySBS likes this.
  17. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well i finish reading the novel, so am gonna clear your douts!
    So talking about him, le me clear to those who just read a few chapters of the novel:
    His love is not that sincere, as you will see in the manhwa later, he is really a fanatic of religion!
    he loves MC because she is qualified for the throne!
    he has low self esteem, since the throne was for his oldest bro not for him, but the oldest die like mom´s mc
    the high priest and he, are crazy over a legend!
    the reason he send MC mom to the forest is because of that legend!
    he hates illegitimate childrens cause his father has one and he was always nervous about him!
    Later that brother kill him using AQUILA´s body!

So this is the first novel i´ve read where the mother is alive!
    YES! THE MOTHER IS ALIVE HAHAHHA
    even when we confirm who kill her, she was alive!!

So i want to explain his origin:
    He was an fighting slave in the coliseo, so in world of the novel, they are the most lowly being, since eople don´t think of them as a human, more like an animal.
    So he woke up his divine power, and he was brought to the church, and he was pretty tanlented, he got his knighthood at 10 and all, He considers god as his savior and the high priest as a second savior!
    He didn´t doubt for a moment when giving up his whole life for god, since he didn´t want to have kids like his mother!
    He was teached by the hihg priest, and he was seriously brainwashed, so he follows the hihg priest words leke no other!
    But you know he start oving the princess and all, but the high priest noticed so he always tell him: somethig like if u have greed you will be punished, and if u can´t protect it leave it!
    But he change for the princess, but the moment he was happy like a curse, his lover died, so he thinks that was his punishment, so he doesn´t want to love MC because he thinks if he loved her maybe god will come back and punish her instead him!
    so he always leave MC, because when he sees her, he can´t help but loving her
    So thats why he always leave, this is something thata as a person i can´t justify why he leaves, but when you read his POV and how badly he is brainwashed, yu can understand what he thinks, and he always in all others life of MC, comeback late, but he goes crazy and kill everyone and after that himself, so don´t hate him to much

He is the enemy prince, he is a really lonely kid living in a tower being a hostage after the war!
    He falls in ove with MC and he is really a smart kid, always scheming for them to be together, quite funny!
    he is one of the ML who is cute, he is loyal because his father too is a loyal man, but the kingdoom of MC kill his mom!
    I can say i love how supportive the father is, because he is wiling to give up his revenge just for his son to be happy!

This is one f the moments i love the most!
    So MC run away like for 3 years, YEAH her run away lasted quite sometime!
    so MC decides to inhert the throne but she doesn´t have someone to support her, so she goes to other countries, creates a Top, gain money and loyal subordinates!
    but she didn´t say anything to her people, so they don´t know where she is, so dad goes crazy searching for her, until he found her!

Just that for today, later i will brng more spoilers!

18. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?! The mother is alive?????

19. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh tell me more, now I want to read!!! Thank you!!!
    In which chapter does she escape?

20. Anniza_Lyn

Anniza_Lyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there an mtl of the novel? I reallyyy wanna read it haha

Marianovelupdate likes this.