Spoiler The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother/여주인공의 오빠를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. otomegal

otomegal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did any scans group decide to translate this manhwa from 2nd season???

Creolenerd likes this.
  2. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://harimanga.com/manga/ there more if this one doesn't work

AsuraSKY likes this.
  3. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope that the author will make them an end game. They look so cute together.

missbluesunglasses and Agavadon like this.
  4. PrismMau

PrismMau Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at around ch 103 of MTL and they seem to be in love all right... Confession in chapter 94.

Agavadon likes this.
  5. gxxx

gxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm rereading the manhwa from the start and I noticed that instead of Roxana being in the heirs' seat it's someone with straight hair/ blunt bangs so I assume that was the OG daughter that was supposed to be in Roxana's place. Is there any info on her?
    Also what happened to the annoying younger sister post time skip? Last I heard she was just scared into not bothering Roxana again.

6. CherishMay

CherishMay Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. ParisRicee

ParisRicee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

That’s Roxana’s older half sister Grizelda , she was supposed to be in the Top3 before Roxana took her place.

Charlotte will show up later in the story again, but she doesn’t bother anyone she’s just there .

could be for the brothers, could be for Cassis , because he is kind of yander-ish, he’s a little unhinged and very obsessive tho.
    The kind that goes “I want to lock her up and want to be the only person in her eyes” and while he doesn’t actually does that, his thoughts about monopolising Roxana are quite questionable sometimes.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
  8. roxanagressive

roxanagressive Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! somebody on twitter said that both roxana and cassis are red flags. i can say that much about roxie though but what did cassis do

Nani.Raciaxoxo likes this.
  9. Miao Meow Liz

Miao Meow Liz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw the S2 chapters in Indonesian - damnX2 (x3, lol)

Too bad this is going to be heavily edited for all the R-rated stuff. With all the blood and murder going on you can really see the moral standard. Humans are so weird.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  10. minioneater69420

minioneater69420 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same please answer someone!!

11. parajean

parajean Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grizelda officially appeared in the season1 of the manhwa chapter 17, there is an introduction to her is the eldest daughter of the family

12. Pingu_Min

Pingu_Min Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me the relationship between Roxana and Dion? What are Dion's intentions? Does Roxana get rid of him in the novel or do they keep staying in the same place?

13. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I love this series. I was not expecting Roxana to move so fast. I usually prefer the novels more then the manhwas because the art usually falls short of my imagination, but this series is definitely the opposite. I feel like I could never come close to the beautiful madness that the artist captures.

Are there any other series that has art on this type of level? No matter what the type of story it is.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
  14. gxxx

gxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn I wish there was more info about her since she was powerful enough to be top 3. now it just feels like she's top 3 bc there wasn't a strong 3rd contender. Her eyelashes are so thin compared to Roxana. FR I swear her lashes are as thick as using dog fur for lashes.

Creolenerd and ISTP23 like this.
  15. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she was at the top because the younger siblings were still young but once they grew stronger, they took over. She isn't super strong but she is talented in making those rune/magic circle things. She's the one who made the magic circle that trapped Lant. She's a typical Agriche, she joined the rebellion because she thought it sounded fun. She appears again several times in the story. Roxana enlisted her help at some point prior to the rebellion and from then on she is her ally/helper. Tbh they made Grizelda a magical errand girl lol.

sets_trans, loafsenpai and Creolenerd like this.
  16. gxxx

gxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof Roxana seems to be the only interesting character I guess.
    Over time this story became more and more like an edgy fanfiction to me TBH, not that it's bad to find pleasure in a story you fantasized about when you were a preteen (we're just missing the "secret experiment escaped from a lab" aspect of the MC). But my expectations got lower during the wait for S2 LOL.
    I'm curious about the stepmom though, why she was only fond of Roxana's mom. I don't think there was really a clear explanation other than she was pretty(?). Not sure if she was aware that the mom didn't really like her and was purposefully doing it, am rereading the manhwa.

17. shtti is frooti

shtti is frooti Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yall i saw a tiktok saying that fl and HER BROTHERS HAD SNU SNUED PLS TELL ME TAHT ITS JOT TRUE IM LOTERALLH ON MY TOILERT CRYING

18. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no - this is a ridiculous rumor someone created.

roxana does not sleep with any of her siblings. in manipulating fontaine to be the top spot closest to dad, he does get this weird image of coveting roxana for himself like an incest marriage but it's clearly shown in manhwa and novel that she's disgusted by that. she sleeps with cassius oNLY!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
  19. LostRose17

LostRose17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Atp everyone needs to ignore Tiktok Spoilers for this because they keep lying and turning more and more people off Roxana which is annoying.

20. Aubin177

Aubin177 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I searched a lot for the side story 4 but couldn't find it