Spoiler Please Don’t Come To The Villainess’ Stationery Store!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Missy Mischief

Missy Mischief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it would be the Pope who kills all with mixed blood like Melissa and uses "holy" artifacts that are made up of people as a sacrifice

2. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the thief of the Magic tower ?

3. SayonaraKitKat

SayonaraKitKat Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lennox. MC made a comment about how at one point the OGML got stronger for some reason. In the carriage back from the ball, we get ML's thoughts and he confirms that Lennox stole it and used it to get stronger.

4. Liya khan

Liya khan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah dominic is a hundred years older than female lead

Pathetic Angels and darkcrystal like this.
  5. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knew it Isaac is the ML not Dominic, everytime there's a scene between Dominic and Mel you can't feel the love atmosphere but rather a friend or family like atmosphere while in the carriage with Isaac there's that lovey-dovey atmosphere hehehehe

6. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any side stories for this series? I wanna know about Isaac and Mel's wedding and others after the main story.

Animelover3 likes this.
  7. CrimsonHazel

CrimsonHazel [Sarcastic Green Tea]

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it would be Isaac the moment Mel declared she'll marry that guy when confronting Lennox
    The best part of this story is definitely the children for me :aww::aww::aww:
    I just love the way they keep trying to matchmake her

riinflorida, Naant and Lucila like this.
  8. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need more stories like this where the female lead has goals other than romance and revenge, but still makes time for both. Sometimes the authors make the fl so focused on her goal that she rejects all romance, and it’s just ridiculous. Like girl, you know you can be a knight/business mogul/family head/underworld boss/archmage and be married at the same time right? Why reject the awesome ml when you can be awesome x2 together?

So I really like how Mel has no objections to being romantically pursued, and how she doesn't let revenge blind her to the awesome people around her.

9. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translations stopped at ch54, the next 3 chapters are broken. But it died at such an exciting part. :sushi_sigh: Wish someone would pick it up.

10. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news on official English Translation for this?

11. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. xyxy6409

xyxy6409 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it explained... uhh, in the original story it was said that after Isaac killed lennox he went missing. Was it said in the novel why Isaac killed lennox and just went away?

Ive always wondered if in the original story, mel met isaac or something connection they had. The way Isaac got hooked with transmigrated mel is kinda fast; so was wondering if theres some kind of connection.

13. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait,did I miss something?I don't remember Isaac killing lenox in the og story.I thought the original story ended with a happy ending.
    Ps:I'm in chapter 98 of the novel.

14. Yellowing19

Yellowing19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read the novel? Is there any MTL? Can anyone share with me.

15. xyxy6409

xyxy6409 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh im sorry he wasnt 'killed' (though id be happy if he were :x ), i misred it. I only read the manhwa and scrambling to find the chapter ><
    So in chapter 18, in the original story, he suddenly disappeared while attacking lennox.
    then in chapter 36, it was said Isaac wanted to kill lennox (i think this is what confused me with the words ><). Isaac attacked lennox then went missing and then got branded as villain...

is that because lennox stole stuff from the tower? or theres more to it why isaac attacked lennox??

Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
  16. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the korean raws with Google translator.
    It began with the stolen artifacts,but he probably did it because of the Holy water and objects that Sheria and Lenox saled in the og story and that they used to control people.This would make more sense to why people saw him as the villain too.

xyxy6409 likes this.
  17. luliibunny

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone know how to fix posts in the first page,please fix this one for me.
    Those spoilers take place after Sheria and Lennox failed engagement party.
    After the big expose of Sheria and Lenox,Mel comes back to the palace and the kids throw her a surprise party with the royals,nobles that supported her and so.Isaac is there too and Dominic arrives late and ia received very well by the Emperor.
    Everybody is surprised when he says Mel is stronger than him.Mel is nervous because she is worried they will misunderstand and see him as a slave XD.Meldenique also asked Melissa to live with her once Lenox and Sheria are dealt over.
    Oh,sometime before the ceremony Isaac gave her a dragon egg and thanks to Meldenique power it cracked but it was very soon and the dragon came back to the egg,but not before Henry(Isaac pupil)sees the dragon in human baby form and misunderstands that somehow Isaac and Mel had a child XD he told the academy trio and they are still thinking how to approach Mel to ask about it.
    As it was spoiled before,the temple is kidnapping children and people of mixed heritage to put in the holy swords(They have lots of them).
    Sheria order one of the teachers in the academy to drug Melissa with the holy water so they can control her and make her testify that Meldenique is the one behind the kidnappings.The temple really hates the Kinnoa family because of the dragon blessing.Carat,Axion,Isaac and Mel arrive just in time to save her and Isaac do his own brainwash in the teacher to make him pretend he succeeded.Melissa starts pretending she was brainwashed to trick Seria.
    Sheria also brainwashed her father on the day of her engagement and some nobles closer to her.
    I though it was very funny,but she introduced the tamagotchi XD.
    After Dominic's secret is out,Mel receive a proposal of the Academy principal to do a collaboration.(He seems like a really nice guy)
    The children start carrying the toys as a necklace and it has a spell that allows Mel and Isaac to know when each children is in danger.
    One of the priests close to the pope tries to kidnap two of the academy children and is defeated by our power couple.They sealed his powers and trapped him inside Dominique's sword.
    Also,inside Dominic's sword is also the holy sword with the "ghosts" of people the temple sacrificed,so this evil priest is about to receive the spanking of his life!!
    Meldenique and the principal hold a conference with nobles,students and reporters to show the products they will be providing.Sheria is watching too and waiting Melissa tell everybody that Mel is the kidnapper.But the one who stands up first is the kidnapper teacher.Melissa tells that he tried to kidnapp her and he confirms it.Sheria is in despair and makes one of the ladies she brainwashed(so many brainwashed people here) confronts Melissa.She says it's very strange that a kidnapper and a victim would reveal ir like that and not in a trial and that they probably are being threatened.She is lady with a very good reputation and fame of being smart,so everybody agrees.
    She also hints that Meldenique must be the one behind it.
    Melissa says that it's a lie and that Meldenique is the one who saved her,but people are still unsure.
    Meldenique says she has proof and orders Dominic to bring in the priest that they sealed in the sword.The priest takes responsibility for the kidnappings and embezzlement in the temple,but they make sure to not bring the pope's name in,since they don't have enough proof of his involvement.
    The teacher also provided proofs that he was being paid to do this dirty work.Sheria tries to save herself and starts acting pitiful,saying how could him betray the pope and do such horrible things.
    People are actually buying her act and Mel thinks its no wonder she is the flower of the society being able to act so two faced like that.Sheria keeps crying until our beautiful Meldenique says in the coolest way "Sheria.Stop."(Man,I love this woman❤)
    Meldenique walks to Sheria and says that there is someone else involved in the kidnappings.Someone who not also did a lot of other criminal activities.She aks if she wants to surrender now or if she should continue.
    Sheria says she can continue and Mel asks for the Viscount that was an allie of Hildegard(the one she almost killed in the petit debutante) to enter the room.
    Dominic released him from the sword and he wanted revenge in Hikdegard and Sheria that tried to kill him.He tells about Sherias crimes and announces that he already made a denounce.
    Crown Prince Cassian(MY BAE❤) enters the room with some cops and Sheria try to run with magic,but Isaac blocks her spell and she is jailed.
    The duke Babeloa tried to save Sheria but her crimes were too great and she in jail waiting for her sentence.
    After some days,Meldenique goes to visit and humiliate her.Sheria is still convinced that Lennox and the pope will save her.And Lennox does shows up.
    Mel spread a rumor that she would visit Sheria to ask her about Lennox involvement,and that's why he was there,to make sure Sheria won't say anything.
    He already gave up on her and was trying to act innocent in parties.
    He told Meldenique to not involve him in any of this and told Sheria to lie in the trial and say he is innocent.Sheria asks him if he doesn'tcare about her,he says he does,but that one thing has nothing to do with the other.Meldenique hears everything and thinks satisfied that Lennox is a coward until the very end.Had he loved Sheria he would try to help her or die to with her,but he only cares about his own skin.
    This is up to chapter 117.
    I will spoil the rest once I have read enough.
    I also will post some parts of Sheria and Meldenique confronts very soon.

Am_elf, Assassel, mart7206 and 20 others like this.
  18. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translation. Hope Sheria decides to drag her fellow cheater down with her. :sushi_thankyou: