Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also isn't Sekto a proper dragon with 4 legs and wings? We didn't get descriptions of him, did we?
    And another question they have winter in UTOT now? I completely lost track of time and seasons in the book 2 :D and now the manhwa will come back, gotta reread it again

2. cxiong06

cxiong06 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same. i think it was winter when Maxi left for the expedition with the paladins and the other wizards. so has it been a year already since then to now? but then again, i believe they mentioned that the weather hasn't been normal since 3 years ago when Secto was killed. and i'm assuming that secto having risen - probably has affected the weather.

anyways, i'm excited for Tuesday chapter. Hoping we get to see what Riftan talked to Kahuel about. Andddd the manwha is finally back on in 2 days been so long!

3. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kind of worried of what's gonna happen after Maxi uses her Golem spell.

There is the church that might cause an uproar just like her professor said in the world tower cause Golems are still monsters that attack humans.

Also the wizard tower that might investigate Maxi.

But all I know that Maxi is gonna overcome it and Riftan will always protect her.

Earthyyy4, manlyman and na3_no3h like this.
  4. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Maybe kuahel won't report it to the church, because Ruth used or reversed forbidden spell or magic to control wyverns when they were in Pamela in Monsters fort, kuahel didn't quistion him about it, actually he asked Ruth to control wyverns in last attack that happened before Sekto was resurrected but Ruth said that he only reversed the spell. So I think maybe Kuahel doesn't mind wizards using forbidden spells in case of emergency in war. Maybe he believes in quote that says "Everything is fair in Love and WAR". :blobowoevil_horns:

5. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think all WT wizards will also be surprised if Maxi actually casts golem magic. First, they must not have thought that maxi could do that because she was a new wizard. second, they will know that maxi has the potential to become an advanced wizard and they will also be curious when maxi learns about it.

6. ChezcaAnne

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a delay again with the chapter today?

SifuRue likes this.
  7. SifuRue

SifuRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was uploaded on time :) I’m sure someone will do a summary soon! Sidina and Annette are back

8. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 173: Agnes tells Maxi to be careful with Princess Bitch. Princess B is famous for being resourceful and influential in Drisdan. She has many powerful men as her lover and she rules the southern regions of Drisdan. She is not afraid to approach foreign influential people to steal information, eventhough Agnes knows Riftan wont fall into that trick, she asked Maxi to be careful though. Maxi said she will tell that to Riftan. But Maxi thinks maybe Agnes is saying all that because she is afraid that Riftan will be recruited by the Drisdan royalty and distance himself from Whedon royalty.

Then Agnes leads Maxi to her room. Maxi cleans herself n go to sleep. When she woke up in the morning, Riftan is next to her and hugging her in his sleep. She wanted to wake up but Riftan pulled her and asked her to sleep more in his arms. There is some intimate body caressing but no snu snu, that's sad haha.. Maxi asked him to sleep more, but Riftan said he had struggle with death for the past few months, and he has to climb lexos mountains again. He wanted to be with his wife in the bedroom for a day or so. He said he deserves that haha. Maxi asked whether he has decided that he will go to Lexos mountain? She knew of course he had to go. Riftan said he already sent telegrams to ask for additional supplies and reinforcements. They will arrive in a few days. Until then. he wanted to lie down with Maxi in bed. So Maxi obeyed him and hugged him to sleep.

A week later, the supplies arrived. There are a lot of food and weapon supplies. The costs of the supplies are borned by the Great Crusade, eventhough there are rumours that their financial state is not that good. Then towards the end of the chapter, Maxi saw her friends from World Tower - Alec and and Dean. They were dispatched from WT to participate with the dragon subjugation. And Sidina and Annette also appeared! Yay!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    SinFulHun, Lola_Neres, Alamo and 19 others like this.
  9. SilentReader99

SilentReader99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought today’s chapter will be based on Riftan/Quahel POV, but it is fully from Maxi’s POV.
    They skipped Riftan & Quahel conversation :cry:

And yes, the WT wizards is back! I feel the story moving so fast on this chapter~ and feels like we are reaching the end of the book soon :cry:

10. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 173

At first, maxi was worried that the purpose of riftan to come to kuahel was to give a warning to stay away from maxi. But princess agnes said that there had been an alliance between holy knight and riftan. So, riftan personally brought the Balto confederacy as reinforcements. The riftan's personal envoys, Garrow and Yuri, succeeded in convincing the Southern Balto family to support the church and maintain the peace treaty.

It seems that the pope himself asked riftan to do it because if the holy knight did that, then surely the plan would be discovered. Whedon's party didn't even know that riftan was negotiating and planning the plan so maxi was worried about what king reuben would think about riftan.

Now riftan is a representative of the supporters of the peace treaty and thanks to him, the dristan royal family and the balto confederation also support the peace treaty agreement. Agnes also tells maxi that princess rienna is very enthusiastic about riftan's plan. Rumor has it that Princess Rienna had many strong men as lovers to steal information from them. Max thinks Agnes is so insensitive about male-female relationships that she dares to say this all openly in front of Maxi. Looks like Agnes hopes that Maxi can keep an eye on Riftan so that Riftan doesn't become Dristan's subordinates.

Princess Agnes gave Maxi a private room in the conference hall. After she cleaned herself up and changed her clothes, she fell asleep like a fainted woman. The next day she woke up with a sleeping riftan hugging her from behind.

When maxi got out of bed and lit the fire, riftan pulled her into his arms again and asked her to sleep a little longer. He tucked his hand into maxi's dress and touched her chest. Maxi actually wanted to go to treat the patient but Riftan held her back because he wanted to spend more time with Maxi.

In a few more days when reinforcements and food arrived, they would immediately head to Lexus Mountain. Riftan hoped that until that day came, the two of them could lie down together like that. and maxi said yes. They slept hugging each other until it was time for riftan to return to his duties.

While maxi was observing the wagon carrying supplies for the war, max recognized someone. Apparently it was the junior wizards from WT, namely Alec and Decan along with the other wizards who came from the wagon. There are annette and sidina as well as other WT wizard who will participate in dragon subjugation

11. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm happy that WT girl friends appeared, Hope to get interaction with them and Maxi, Maxi needs more female friends. And I believe Agnes despite her position, motives etc she really likes Maxi and cares for her in her princessy way.

Did we encounter that Great Crusade before, I just can't remember who they are and where they from? Can anyone help?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    Ruth simp, manlyman, na3_no3h and 6 others like this.
  12. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope anette now sees how riftan treats maxi well. I am very happy with the presence of WT wizards. I like their interactions.

Isn't the great crusade is the pope and the church or do we know it as the country of osyria

13. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im also happy that her World Tower friends are there! At least Maxi will get more support when they reach Lexos mountains. It's going to be like WT wizards magical power combined together to fight Secto! Im so excited for the last war! :D

But i just hope that there is no traitor among them.
    I read a rumour somewhere that someone from World Tower is probably responsible for Secto's resurrection.:eek:

14. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too :love:

It's fairer like this to end the story, all heroes must gather and fight together. because a new hero legend will appear!

if only maxi went to WT to receive a chance to learn magic from calto, maybe maxi will now meet the cold riftan again and their relationship will never end well like before. I'm glad now things are getting better.

15. ChezcaAnne

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know what affinity does Maxi's WT friends have or are they also earth affinity just like Maxi?

na3_no3h and hanwausus like this.
  16. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it depends on talent. whether she has the talent to use healing magic or not. but I guess because healing magic is basic so all wizards should be able to do it but maybe only those really talented in healing magic can be so skilled. for example like ruth and maxi. but miriam, the fire wizard is also never depicted treating a patient. maybe because they are wizards who can master magic attacks so they just focus on that

17. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Agnes warned Maxi with ill intent. Agnes from all her internactions with Maxi gathered that Maxi is very kind, polite and Agnes maybe a bit scared that Maxi will fall for the manipulations, not because she's naive but too kind. Or Agnes does what all friends would do and warn they friends bout shady individuals.

18. poppypop

poppypop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I personally don’t like Agnes (I don’t think she is romantically interested in either Riftan or Maxi) because she has this tendency of manipulation, BUT she is an ally and she cares for them. She maybe only cares because they are subjects of her family and she needs to keep them in control but nevertheless she can be kind.
    In a way I hope that Riftan will come back injured from the war (I am not saying without a limb, maybe with an herniatic disc? lol) so the royal family would stop the meddling and leave them in peace. Anyway, he demonstrated that he is more than his muscles so our couple will be fine

19. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I think only a man who always indulges in lust will be tempted by the seduction of Princess Rienna. SHe had nothing but her body, possessions and status. Even maxi who often feels inferior also doesn't find her beautiful. Richt wasn't even interested in her.

before this, riftan had also been with rienna while carrying a secret mission from king reuben. If at that time Riftan, who was still single, was not affected, especially now that he already has a maxi. But Agnes doesn't know the contents of Riftan's Heart . It's natural for her to be worried especially since riftan has personally cooperated with the pope without whedon's knowledge

to be honest we don't have to worry after this dragon subjugation because all the monsters will slowly disappear. if the peace treaty could still be maintained (especially after the support of the southern nobles of Balto and Dristan), riftan wouldn't have to go out to war anymore. especially with his later position as a count, he will be more busy taking care of the economy and politics in his own area.

in other words, they will surely live in peace in Anatol

20. ChezcaAnne

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I really want just a sneak peak of their kids being heirs and watching them dominate whedon:cool: