Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this!!!❤️

2. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    write me in private, I can send you the raws

3. staradorned

staradorned Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually got them from someone else but thank you!

4. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    Then I’ll wait for the translation one day to be released XD. Do you have a site?

5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, following the latest webtoon chapter, 17, Kael prepared a pink diamond ring as his love token for Diana. Now, after falling in love with Hestia…did he prepare something special for her too? I know about the blue dress and compliments, but would be nice if he prepared a ring for Hestia with a red diamond as her eyes? Or maybe his eyes colour?

6. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mentioned it. He should give hestia a gift especially for her, not some unwanted gifts or extra. I don't remember any of that he sent her gifts, only he keeps supporting hestia whatever she do. Did they even have a proper wedding after the ending?

7. staradorned

staradorned Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Here it is! I’m releasing the next chapter tomorrow.

8. choso

choso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get the hate towards the ml at all. I obviously haven't read the novel but the reasons given on why they hate him are all full of bullshits like him being too fragile. I don't get them. He is suffering from depression not only because he couldn't end up with the ogfl but because the two most important people in his life left him. How is him being depressed and being tormented by what happened to him to the point of wanting to end his life something to be hated on? I'm sorry he isn't like other ml who can hide his traumas and be ruthless, i'm sorry he is showing normal human emotions i guess. All the comments calling him weak are so fucking disgusting and people like yall are the reasons why there are people out there who end their lives because instead of trying to understand them, yall expect them to hold it in and if they don't, yall call them weak.

9. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was never a scene where is Cael gave her a wedding rings as far as I remember but at their first wedding anniversary he told hess he want to make their relationship real and she said she would think about it.

So Cael said he going to give her his gift after they become a real couple. Hess asked if it is a ring and he didn’t deny it.

10. jeillybean

jeillybean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If other ML being rude, people are so fast to defend them bc they hv trauma and such. Kael had a major depression, he literally cannot go anywhere without his medication or doctor. But he decided he wants to get better bc that what the people around him would want (especially Hestia bc she cried so much for him)
    Kael working hard to let go of the past, love himself more, and try to get better literally pushed 90% of the “traumatised jerk ML” off the cliff

11. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree XD
    I think Kael is one of the best ML I ever seen. Sure, he doesn’t have a tragic past like many ML but in the hardest moments he never treated others like rubbish and always respected Hestia

12. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I absolutely adore the premise of this story. The FL main goal is to genuinely help the 2nd ML get his life back and overcome his catatonic depression, not "romance" him but also she determined to take out the trash that exploited him (ogFL and ogML) rather than being besties with them or fan worship.

Tbh I actually pity the original villainess I don't think the bitch ogFL was worth killing the villainess and her entire family over (Diana and Helios' marriage ended up in divorce ). The ogFL is such a hypocrite she condemned the 2nd ML for organizing their murder but at the same time had no problem reaping the benefits the 2nd ML actions created for her, i.e lands and becoming a crown princess. She's morally bankrupt.

Furthermore, a big LOL to the ogML swearing to not covet what is 2nd ML's after he begins to have feelings for the FL, as if the FL would even consider him over the ML in the first place. How deluded and arrogant.

I wish more female characters in webtoons had red eyes and black hair. It's a common trait for males in these stories but not females for some reason.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
  13. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dislike every other character except the FL and the butler. I feel like she's so smart, amazing and has so much capability but she's wasting it on the ML. I hate it whenever she gets hurt knowing ML still cares about Diana. She cares so much about ML's pain, but what about her pain. she should take care of herself too:( FL should just take over the empire hahaha.

14. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I feel kinda sad , Hestia is the main character but the story is not about her, it’s about other characters but her :blobsad:
    And Mr. Butler & the head maid are all-rounder, the hidden card behind Hestia’s force :blobsmilehappyeyes:

15. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows what actually happened to Hestia when she lost her appetite and she thought her life is ending cause its nearing the time when she previously died? Or was she just pregnant?

16. Hayden

Hayden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    Right. I don't like the OgML most. I hate the OgFL too. But ML is a hypocrite too. He abandoned our ML on what basis. Never considered about him or his health even when there was news being printed of MLs suicide. But he changed after what, he's jealous of our ML coz Hestia's a capable person. And like she's worth of his affection for his ability. And now he has affection for our FL. And goes onto saying he won't cover anything of ML. He was never in Hestia's priorities or her world. You aren't worth a speck of dust. Bold of you to assume anything you say matters. Aaahh!! I don't like him.

Also our ML is a cutie. He's strong. He overcame it. Realised that world doesn't end. hypocritical behaviour and goody two shoes people people hating on him

17. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does Kael felt when he discover that Hestia might die?

18. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    When Hestia confessed that she might die, Kael was still depressed, so he was just a little shocked and doubtful.
    But when he fell for her, he started to be paranoid to the point he wanted her to be visited by the doctor everyday until the Day X passed.

19. Cyzzane

Cyzzane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, they're definitely true gems!

Bella94, Ravenz, Irene Adler and 4 others like this.
  20. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    still waiting for someone to answer this :blobpeek:

Bella94 and yukihibari like this.