Spoiler I was seduced by the sick male lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoilme, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Heidi Curtis Rune

Heidi Curtis Rune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does sus means????

2. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly!!! The priest is kinda shady guy and who was the blue-haired kid from the temple? Can someone spoil?

I think that means suspicious

Bella94, Note_12, lan2001h and 4 others like this.
  3. AsuraSKY

AsuraSKY Just hanging out here and there

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she would become saintess? Like priest said that for long time nobody was able to make water bowl overflow. So maybe when someone overflow water bowl, she will be appointed as saintess and everybody will become crazy for her power. The previous saintess had ability to look into future(if i remember correctly). Btw this is only what i think not from novel

Shendee90, Bella94, prasansa and 4 others like this.
  4. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or perhaps she's the saintess's reincarnation. Foresight + overflowing divine power :aww: the hair seems to be same too

5. gumshoerevolver

gumshoerevolver New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wished the MC’s hair was a darker shade of brown

NoirB likes this.
  6. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So The priest who stopped the MC want to hold the entire control of the church and since the MC is indeed a saint she would outrank him if this get discovered, also he has a lot of children which he has been rising in secret because they have more holy power than him the blue haired kid is one of these children that is why most people didn't know about him, he has the ability to see the holy aura or something like that so he knows the MC has like an overflowing holy power

Dao_Teo, yuriezzz, Yukari_me and 46 others like this.
  7. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A few questions for anyone who knows :blobowoevil:

1. Is the blue haired boy the 2nd ML?
    2. Is Evelyn still trying to get cassis together with elisa and follow the original?
    3. What will happen to the head priest? Will FL finds him sus too? What will happen to the children who have more divine power than him?
    4. Any more spoilers about the dragon aside from when he bit cassis? :blob_pout:
    5. Some future events, since FL is the saintess?

Thank you! :blobmelt:

Dao_Teo, syofiaa and layyu like this.
  8. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what's FL's reasoning for repeatedly refusing ML's feelings when they get older? Does she seriously still think ML and OG!FL are going to get together?

9. calladalia

calladalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers :(

10. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did they get together?

11. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all want to get to the "seduced" part XD

SofiyeJaan, yuriezzz and NoirB like this.
  12. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a contraction for suspicious.

13. Arashiwirjokertonegoro

Arashiwirjokertonegoro New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey.. are you the one who translate this novel in wattpad? I notice you both have the same name. If you are, then thankyou so much

14. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: Me encanta la historia :blobnosebleed: Camping para more spoilers :blob_coffee:

Note_12 likes this.
  15. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is there no more spoilers :cry:

Note_12 likes this.
  16. rchen106

rchen106 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please

Note_12 likes this.
  17. Soft_clouds

Soft_clouds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone!
    I was pretty curious about the whole thing so I went to do a random mlt of a part of chapter 86
    "It seems that rumours spread that Duke Orchio picked a rural noble as his debutante partner."
    "No, what kind of rumours are there?"
    I whispered with an absurd face.
    For some reason, he kept glancing at the table over there.
    Apparently, 'Orchio' was mentioned, so it seemed that he was secretly watching to eavesdrop on the conversation.
    I deliberately covered my face with a fan and turned my back to the table.
    Elisa said while muttering so much.
    "It must be because the other person is Duke Orchio. But I guess Cassis has a conscience."
    "A conscience?"
    What's your conscience all of a sudden here?
    I wondered what Elisa was saying behind her back, so I asked again.
    Then Elisa blinked her eyes and answered innocently.
    "What Evelyn? Don't you remember? Cassis kissed you in the past..."
    "Ouch!" (Ahh!)(?)
    I screamed before Elisa finished speaking. Again, his gaze was directed in this direction.
    No, why are you suddenly talking about the dark memories of childhood?! In a state where people are not ready?
    I tried to suppress my beating heart and stared at Elisa.
    Elisa looked at me with a puzzled expression. Alan too, opened his eyes in surprise.
    "Evelyn, what's wrong?"
    Evelyn basically tried to explain to Elisa that the kiss that they made was a mistake, but Elisa told Evelyn it was more than just a kiss but Evelyn then felt bad because she thought that Elisa likes Cassis (or does she? ) and then Elisa just reassured her that it was nothing and Evelyn just felt more terrible. Then she got back to her room in Duke Orchio's mansion (she went there for her debutante) and then told someone named Paul (probably someone who works there) that she might go back to monstera (her hometown) soon.
    My apologies if my English isn't good:(, and about the mlt, it's so hard to understand even to me:sweating_profusely:.
    Hope you enjoyed:blobhug:

yuriezzz, athene911, Ddytoji and 11 others like this.
  18. Soft_clouds

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I feel like continuing in giving spoilers, and I feel bad about not spoiling about chapter 85,so here ya go:
    The chapter starts in the end of a dance between Evelyn and Cassis which is what I am confused about.
    Then the day comes when Elisa and her brother come to visit and then they go to a cafe called Marina(?) and they decide to eat some treats. Evelyn feels familiar with the treats and then at some point Alan(Elisa's brother) tells her that the bakery delivers sweet to the duke Orqio(Urchio) mansion.
    While they are eating some child trips over Evelyn's dress and gets hurt in the knee and then the child's nanny/maid/lady-in-waiting comes to reassure him and he starts crying. Everyone starts to gossip how the child's parents only left a servant with him and the servant just stays there. Evelyn then bows down to help the child and she puts on an ointment. The servant thanked her and apologised about tearing her dress, Evelyn then realises that her dress was tore, but since it wasn't that bad and she was gonna leave anyways. So she said its ok. Then the servant said she must compensate and Evelyn couldn't refuse and then the servant asked where she lived and she said Duke Urchio and then everyone was shocked.
    She continues her conversation with Paul and they ended up mentioning about the letters and how they didn't receive each others letter. Then I think Paul reported it to Cassis or something and then Cassis hung up a man in the wall (probably someone involved with the letters) and threatened him to give him the letters and then the man told Cassis that it was the previous Duke who ordered him to do so and then Cassis threatened him again and the man told him where they were and Paul want and then came back with a box of letters and then Cassis smiled and told the man to kill all the people who were involved in this case and the man told Cassis 'didn't you promise to save me?' and Cassis replied 'I said I won't kill you. Then it shows back to Evelyn POV in the debutante day and how she was struggling to tell Elisa about the kiss because Alan stuck to Elisa and Elisa was busy preparing for her debutante. Then all her maids were about to dress her up when someone (probably a maid) told Evelyn that all the gifts that Cassis had sent for the debutante day were Very expensive and Evelyn was thinking about how much he spent.
    Anyways I might and might not post about chapter 88 so we'll see °>°.
    Last spoiler:
    I would say he pretty much is. So Yes.
    Edit: The time line is not wrong because I double checked so I am pretty confused myself.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  19. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was her etiquette teacher.
    She noticed right away that Cassis loved her and was quite excited about it.

20. Soft_clouds

Reading List:
    Link
    I was bored so I decided to do chapter 88
    Here ya go:
    Evelyn got ready for her debutante and Abigail starts bragging about Evelyn and Cassis' relationship to her but Evelyn still denies it. When Abigail just didn't stop Evelyn shut up herself and then Cassis came to her. He looked at her collarbone and muttered why her dress is revealing even though when he bought it it was not revealing and Abigail replied she got rid of the unnecessary parts. Cassis then covered Evelyn with a shawl but Abigail didn't want Evelyn to wear a shawl so they started arguing when Abigail said to use Cassis' coat/jacket instead and Cassis agreed and gave it to Evelyn. Just when Evelyn was about to button it up, Abigail told her not to and Cassis disagreed and glared at her when Evelyn told him to stop (she is seriously tired) and just wore it like Abigail said. Then they got onto the carriage and Evelyn asked Cassis if he likes parties now and thats the reason he wants to come and Cassis said no, it was because he liked to be her partner even more than he hated parties. Evelyn suddenly remembered a question Abigail asked about their relationship. Then she told Cassis he should be careful who gets with and Cassis said as long as she is fine, he is fine. At this point he was very close to Evelyn and asked her if she has trouble staying with him, Evelyn told him he was too close and then the coachman said they were here.
    I'll only be posting summaries rn because they are easier to read and stuff.