Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. tessssdhubervillllle

tessssdhubervillllle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

One of my top 5 chapter from both books. Love seing Maxi's growth :aww:

Gabi2077gabrielle and Ruth simp like this.
  2. na3_no3h

na3_no3h Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uly is funny and dumb :D
    But I think Riftan and Maxi will cuddle in bed :whistle:

3. fenfiddlesticks

fenfiddlesticks Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have finished the first book (where the English translation ends for now), but have they not addressed what happened between Maxi and Riftan as children yet??? I so want to see Maxi’s reaction to him being the one she gifted the crown to! :blob_teary:

4. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, not yet. I hope it will finally happen in the second book. But even in the second book it hasn't been revealed yet.

Ruth simp and fenfiddlesticks like this.
  5. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute profile pic ;) so this is how would Riftan look with a beard

Ruth simp and fenfiddlesticks like this.
  6. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 175: A lot of crying in this chapter:cry:.. Maxi and Riftan are going to be separated, Maxi will stay and Riftan going to Lexos Mountains :cry:

7. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least Riftan and Maxi communicated properly this time and Riftan comforted her.

8. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no. But maybe the theory is right and Maxi will come and save him.

na3_no3h, manlyman, Ames2021 and 2 others like this.
  9. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm absolutely devastated. But Riftan was so lovely in this chapter, my heart is already breaking :cry:

Yes, agree. He was so sensitive and understanding. He never questioned her frustration, and he was also honest with her. Although I'm gutted they're going to be separated, they're doing it on good, honest terms. This scene showed incredible character development for them both. I'm also so glad they didn't argue in public, Maxi showed huge restraint even though she wanted to explode!

spspsp, Shiro_Gekkei, Amya and 10 others like this.
  10. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Towards the end Riftan leave it to Maxi to make her own decision whether to follow him to Lexos or not, but the decision should not be based on emotion, eventhough Maxi is so sad to be separated from him, she decided to stay because she knows it's reasonable to do so, as wizards are not useful at Lexos Mountains but more useful to create/maintain barriers against the undeads at the castles:cry:.

Riftan will only bring Ruth :(

But I guess Maxi and the wizards will help Riftan from afar.

Yeah i notice whenever there is an all out battle like in the first and second war, they always get separated for days and Maxi will wait for Riftan. I guess this time around it is the same way too.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
    Alamo, na3_no3h, Shiro_Gekkei and 8 others like this.
  11. the english writer

the english writer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you're right. This would be an epic ending.

Lady Nirtha, Sa12Ben18 and kim rabbit like this.
  12. Flyinghigh79

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she finds out she's pregnant soon

13. Ames2021

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha i laughed (eventhough it was a sad moment between them two :cry:) at the part where Maxi told Riftan "I hate you so much" after she decided that she must stay at Besmore castle, then Riftan replied "Okay".. but then maybe Maxi doesnt want him to leave believing that she hates him, she said "It's a lie, I dont hate u, whatever happens, u have to come back to me" :cry:

14. Flyinghigh79

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that was cute but still heartbreaking.

15. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 175

Riftan asked seojur how many troops he had left in the northern castle. There are 250 soldiers there, and riftan plans to add 400 soldiers. There are 34 wizards from WT who can create large shields (high level defense magic). While in the allied alliance there are 14 wizards who can do it. So there will be 8 people guarding the five castles.

Agnes also suggested that the attacking wizards leave the subjugation team because dragons don't use attack magic either. The wizard would be a burden if they all went to subdue the dragons. The desperate Maxi adds that the wizards must come along to heal the wounded. But riftan denied it coldly. He said the holy knight could take that role. But maxi didn't stay still. Maxi adds that on Mount Lexus there is a necromancer who uses black magic. They need the help of an expert wizard to defeat him. Calto supports the maxi's statement.

Calto said that there were about 50 dragonians (necromancers), from their research. Someone from Balto asked that in Lexus Mountain we can't use magic? Calto replied, that in fact we can still use magic even though its weak. Ruth added that the monsters on Pamela Plateu were used to living in an environment with weak mana so they had developed a magic formula to anticipate that. But even so, quahel argues that holy knights have more powerful magic than wizards and can still perform magic even in shields.

In the end, Riftan decided to only bring Ruth to Dragon Conquest because Ruth had reversed the monster magic formula when he was at Pamela Plateu. Tomorrow, all reinforcements will be sent to each castle.

Max walked out of the meeting with pent-up anger. Riftan chases and catches her to talk to. But maxi doesn't want to argue with riftan in front of the crowd. Maxi ran into the assembly hall holding back tears. SHe couldn't even answer the people who greeted her. Maxi finally shed tears when she arrived at her room. Riftan who comes after, asks maxi not to cry. Maxi is disappointed that Riftan didn't keep his promise to be with her. But riftan can't do that. As commander, riftan must make logical decisions.

The role of wizards can be replaced by holy knights so it is better for wizards to guard the castle. Riftan admitted that it was actually very difficult for him to make that decision. He gets tactless when it comes to maxi. Riftan leaves the decision to maxi to come or not. He will accept it. Actually, Riftan was also afraid to let Maxi stay in Besmore because the undead troops could come back.

Maxi decides that she wants to be with riftan, but this time she won't go. Riftan couldn't hide the relief from his face. Max was getting annoyed because she gave her husband the answer he wanted. Max is upset because she has to see his husband go to a dangerous place. They hug amidst max's cries. Max asks riftan to promise to come home safely

16. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    but if so, she won't catch up to mount lexus. after all there is anette and sidina with maxi. it won't be boring with them.

I didn't expect KSJ to make such a logical plot. Last week we questioned how wizards would use their magic on Mount Lexus. and ksj has answered it through today's chapter. I'm reluctant to guess anything because KSJ always gives us improvisations that surprise us. Even we can accept their separation consciously and sincerely because KSJ packaged the conflict well

17. poppypop

poppypop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just remembered the words of the lizard monster and I am really curious to see what’s gonna happen from now on

18. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    So I imagine if it turns out that Maxi is pregnant. :cool: then riftan who had finished conquering the dragon was greeted by maxi and their baby. hahaha how strange riftan's facial expression will be.:D:p

Yes, if KSJ makes Maxi pregnant, then it's better not to have Maxi ride on a horse all the time, right? Even if it turns out that the last snu snu scene is just an entertainment for the readers, it means that maxi is not pregnant and there is a greater chance for maxi to catch up with riftan

19. eidyia

eidyia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaah the suspense!

spspsp and yespleazzze like this.
  20. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Heiii long time no see :)

eidyia likes this.