Spoiler One Hundred Years As An Extra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lily.lia, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Has

Has divorcee and veteran nuffer

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what can I do? I'm trying to read the most recent chapters here on NU but the translator site is acting sus and trying to redirect me very sussily a lot

girlwrites27, Rumby and Manimanga like this.
  2. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    daddy and mommy ?!

3. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

Manimanga likes this.
  5. Manimanga

Manimanga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil me please.

6. Has

Has divorcee and veteran nuffer

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone liked this and I remembered to come back here and say that I was able to use the site normally after a while idk why

7. magic turtle

magic turtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 year later

The coronation ceremony was modest. It was not a situation where a horrendous tragedy occurred due to Exetra's actions, and a large number of nobles suddenly disappeared.

It was fortunate if there was a family with a successor. Because succession to the title was possible, I was able to fill the position anyway.

However, it was a headache if the successor was still young or did not exist at all.

Julius decided to settle the matter slowly.

Here, Dahlia's advice from a past life that is hard to believe was a reference from time to time.

Since the number of subjects receiving many privileges was too large, the nobles who had no heirs were completely eliminated.

The emperor, who was already just a scarecrow, died as soon as Hamal stopped taking the drug at Hamal's words that it was also useless as an antidote.

Thanks to this, the right to succession to the throne, which should be inherited directly from the emperor, evaporated into the sky, and how desperate it was.

He was briefly burial and became interim emperor.

He had no succession rights, but the Kal-High Empire was already in disrepair. There was no nobleman who would object to Julius becoming emperor. The surviving nobles heard Julius' warning and did not attend the ball before the altar ceremony, so it was a swift action.

The fact that there was no backlash from the small countries united by war was purely thanks to Julius' running for the people without discrimination until the soles of his feet sweat.

Since then, he has struggled to get the job done by Exetra.

He was not recognized by the surviving elder nobles because he did not properly inherit his right of succession, and because there was nothing secretly passed down to the Kal-High Empire, he did not care to hear that he was a half-emperor.

Anyway, isn't it a history that hasn't been conveyed properly after a long war? Thanks to the Suran Empire, I knew the true history of the continent, so I did not care about what the successive royal families were doing.

To borrow Dahlia's words, it's all bullshit.

The Kalhai Empire had to change, and Julius had to lead the change.

Even after a year had passed since he made that promise, it was not only because of Julius's lack of ability that he was only able to do half of what Exetra had been doing.

'I can't deny it. Who is… … No, Exetra was smart.’

He wondered what kind of hair he had that he could do so much work.

This was the case with the Momalhout organization, which systematically spread throughout the Empire like a tree spreading its branches.

It couldn't be uprooted.

There were too many people who worked individually, even though Exetra, the head of the organization, was captured, and that was largely due to the age of the organization.

Since it was a point organization in the first place, it seemed that it had no choice but to do so.

Her evil deeds were also evil, but so were the numerous political, economic, cultural and welfare-related tasks she was responsible for.

She was stunned at how the hell she managed to do so many things on her own.

In addition, the whereabouts of Asta, a faithful servant of Exetra, who was fatally wounded by Dahlia, was unclear.

The story of the knight who said that she only thought she was dead because she was severely wounded and collapsed near the altar was not very credible.

She wasn't just another ordinary person, she was an 'Asta'.

Wasn't she her right-hand man who had been beside the mad Exetra for a long time, committing many evil deeds together and replacing it with her?

Above all, she said that Exetra couldn't have done so many things on her own. Julius knew that Asta had been by Exetra's side and helped with the affairs.

He is definitely smart and his skills are outstanding. He fell prey to the insane Exetra, and lost only precious talents.

First, he was chasing after the remnants of Mo Malhaut and Asta's whereabouts, but he wasn't sure if he would ever find it.

Dahlia said to me, who was suffering from a headache.

‘If Exetra does not die, she will at least once appear before her eyes. at any cost. Because that man was a loyalist who did not betray Exetra even in the original story and burnt death to the end.’

That was even worse. The fact that he has such loyalties to a devilish woman.

It was certain that it was a strange relationship, but to that extent, even Exetra did not answer clearly.

It is said that medicine is of no use to crazy people. Just thinking about it made my teeth crack and my head hurt.

Julius had to spend a year sleeping like that.

“I can’t stand it any longer.”

He looked like he was going to die.

This was the reason that no one on the continent created by mixing Kaichen and Dahlia's magical powers could escape, and that Exetra, who was imprisoned in a prison from which she could not escape, could not be executed immediately.

Her abilities were terrifyingly outstanding.

Even the demons who carried out horrendous slaughter that killed millions, the Kalhai Empire now had no nobles who could divide the work.

Following Dalia's advice, commoners were also hired and entrusted with small tasks, but it was not enough.

As time goes by, he will settle down, but right now, Julius was about to dry up and become a corpse.

However, it was difficult to reach out on a large scale to Exetra, who did not know what to do. She can only occasionally bow down her ego and ask a sneak peek.

That alone, Exettra gave her an answer with a smirk and a knack for pulling her down to the ground and crawling.

At that time, Julius was in the mood to chew real shit.

“Damn it.”

Papers piled up on the desk were boring. As Dahlia said, she needed healing.

I rummaged through the drawer and pulled out a scroll.

They are drying up like this, but the two of them are raising a cat while smiling and having a lot of sesame seeds.

If the aide knew, it would hit the ground and cry, but Julius tore the scroll without hesitation. As I looked around, feeling the waves of her familiar magic, it was under a willow tree I had not seen in a long time.

Beneath the yellow-leafed willow lay a bench that was prettier and stronger than anything I had seen before.

A pair of ducks were swimming leisurely in the pond right next to it. It was a landscape that calmed my heart just looking at it.

A little further away, I saw a two-story house. The house that Dahlia had repaired herself was so beautiful that it could be said that it was newly built, and it looked like a picture straight out of a fairy tale book.

It was a talent like the former lord of Acrav. Of course, the lord of Acrav, a city of artisans, had no such skill, but Julius, one of the people who knew her secret, was convinced. It hurts my stomach to have to leave such a talented person behind.

Dahlia was a person with so many talents and skills that she wanted to employ her in the Imperial Palace right away, rather than Kai Chen, who was given the title of Great Wizard.

In addition to that, she has amazing memories of her epoch-making past life, to the point of wanting to tie her to her side and get her to work.

‘Ugh, the more I think about it, the more my stomach hurts.’

But it was all Julius's greed. I already owe Kaichen and Dahlia a huge debt that I can't ask for more.

Debt so large that it could not hold the two of them leaving.

She turned her head to her melancholy eyes. She could see the yard through the yellow rose bushes, and a vegetable garden peeking through them. Whatever it was planted, the green leaves clearly looked like it had been planted with vegetables to be used for cooking.

Outside the rose bushes were full of grass with wild flowers grown in nature. The small flowers that bloomed in a jiffy were not artificial, so they matched well with this place.

Among the flowers, I could see a white cat lying languidly, crying and crying.

"what? Your Majesty, no, Your Majesty, what are you doing here?”

I wondered if there was some kind of black mass crouching among the flowers, but Dahlia, who was lying on her stomach next to the cat, felt like she was popular, got up and tilted her head.

Julius was twisted by the terribly peaceful and relaxed scenery and people.

He is buried in papers, and his ears are bleeding at the cries of his aides who are urging him to solve it immediately.

"me too… … I want to rest… … .”

But the words that came out were a melancholy grumbling tired of exhaustion.

At those words, Dahlia panicked and put the black cat in her arms beside her.

He didn't even know he was there. Why does this person wear a different color, or why is he always wearing black?

Dahlia, who came to him willingly, looked at Julius's complexion and blinked his eyes wide.

“You have a bad complexion, what happened?”

Then, the two cats that were beside her stalked her. A cat approached under his feet, flailing his tail and wrapped around his legs. His aegyo look seemed to be looking at a dog, not a cat.

Dahlia used to laugh when she used the word "dog-nyang".

She didn't feel any better. The tip of his nose twitches for nothing.

“… … her… … Are you crying?”

Julius did not respond to Dalia's dismayed voice.

I could hear the cries of cats meowing-meowing from beneath my feet.

And I felt a little magic.

A shadow was cast over the cat as if another human had appeared here.

"what?"

It must be crazy to hear that harsh voice only welcomes you.

“Master… … majesty… … No, your Majesty is crying.”

"What?"

The tip of their noses became even more irritated at the sound of the two absurd voices.

Julius couldn't hold onto the two who had left me.

I wanted to ask for help, but I was in debt, and I couldn't because Kai-chen, who had collapsed without Dalia, came to mind.

They both gave me enough.

How much help have you given to get to where you are today? What more can I ask for help here?

You can't do that if you're shy.

Still, the two said they would be at the willow house, so if anything happened, they would call me.

Even with those words, I couldn't even communicate in the first place.

I sincerely wished the two of them to be happy.

Because Kai-chen, who knew neither joy nor happiness since childhood, said that Dahlia was my happiness.

“Are you crazy?”

Then, after putting up with it, I came to you because I thought I was going to die of loneliness, loneliness, and hardship.

I saw Kai-chen, who could only say that to a friend who was crying from exhaustion without knowing my heart. She thought for nothing that I was holding back.

“Master, that word is forbidden.”

"ah."

Words like 'crazy' or 'crazy' between the two were banned.

It was because of Exetra that I didn't even want to think about.

lately 'Cause I've never seen anyone crazier than Exetra.

You probably won't see it again in the future.

Julius snorted.

"therefore? Why are you doing that?”

According to mythology, he can hear the blue dragon's voice.

Did he say he could receive protection?

Julius did not believe everything Dahlia said. The main character is himself, but why is Kaichen happy?

Gaho was received by Kai-chen, not himself.

What was the blue dragon's protection, he was receiving the protection of Dahlia.

I feel miserable. Yanghwa has developed into a good relationship with me recently, but I haven't met him often.

It would be nice if we could keep in touch even more often, but the face that comes to mind when we communicate is the damned Red Sea Emperor. If not, it's Yanghwa's other family members.

I wonder if her brothers and sisters own more of the replacement seat for Yanghwa than she has.

Julius said while rubbing his fiery nose for nothing.

"Help me."

I don't want to say I want to see you.

You know, even if you don't say anything like that between old friends.

At Julius's words, Dahlia laughed with a smirk, and even Kaichen smirked.

She felt mocked for nothing, but she wasn't too-bad.

She was patient enough and struggled as much as she could.

She was so exhausted that she had no choice but to ask for help. Come to think of it, Julius himself had never been alone since childhood.

He always had someone by his side to help and stay with him.

He was abandoned the moment he was born, but luckily was picked up and helped. He had a hard time, but he met Hamal and became a disciple, and immediately joined Kai Chen.

An emperor can be great, but an emperor alone cannot make a great empire.

“I feel like I am going to die.”

He mumbled her additional words. There was no shame or shame. It was not shameful to admit weakness.

Rather, the fact that there are people who help me when I am weak made my legs strong and my shoulders straight.

Thinking like that, Julius became more confident.

He decided that he would come to play in this quiet and comfortable atmosphere from time to time.

The willow house is definitely healing.

“Did you cry because it was hard?”

"not."

“Are you a little kid?”

“I am now the king. There was also a coronation ceremony.”

“Does your Majesty the Majestic Emperor show tears so easily?”

“Recognize that you have seen a precious sight.”

As I spoke, tears welled up and laughter came out.

He was proud to ask for help, but he was a little embarrassed that he had shed tears.

Dahlia's words that we should eat first, and Kaichen's bruises followed.

Being with two familiar people, the accumulated fatigue seemed to be fading away.

It was worthwhile to leave behind a mountain of documents.

Don't even think about it, it will come right away.

Thinking too much is a mask. it's debt

The word ‘debt’ was too bleak for two people who would be by my side no matter what.

This place was a home for the two of them, and at the same time, it was a 'home' where there was someone precious to them.

A place for family and friends.

Unlike the imperial palace, which was infinitely cold and lonely, I realized again that there was a place to lean on and warm.

Dahlia said in "The Blue Dragon's Protection, Julius" that he would lose Kai-chen and become emperor and face the end of his own happiness.

He couldn't believe he was happy with it.

Even if he ascended to the position of an emperor who could protect his people with his lover by his side, would his life be happy?

The blue dragon felt joy in the beauty of the world through the sacrifice of his friends, but in the end, he was lonely and lonely.

Even though I lost so much right now, it was hard and exhausting, but it was better now that I didn't lose one precious thing.

It was like being a fisherman, but it was good that Kai-chen didn't make any sacrifices, and it was fortunate that Dalia returned safely.

“Oh, Master! Before going out, you need to install automatic watering magic on the garden.”

“Bring your bag or something. Don't ask me to leave again and go."

“I am not a child.”

“It’s an adult.”

For some reason, Julius felt a sense of pride that had gone away and his heart was overflowing.

He received no protection, nor did he hear the blue dragon's voice. He was a half emperor, but he is satisfied.

How would you describe it?

The place where the two of them stayed was calm enough to blow away even the frustrations they had been receiving at once, and it was warm to tears.

It was happiness.

8. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'M NOT CRYING, YOU ARE

Okay, I admit it, I cried A LITTLE cuz I feel what Julius feel when you have endless works and just want some peaceful time or come to a peaceful place such as that Willow-House

Btw thank you so much for the MTL!

9. Silver_Owl

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot her name but the Princess, who's Julius is fighting with for the throne is also a Transmigrator who finished the entire novel along with side stories. She tried to set her ways but the world didn't seem to want to so she just became evil and tried to change her fate of dying ig? She hates Julius, who's world is revolving around him just because his the protagonist. She has a mysterious relationship with Asta, her servant, who do all her biddings. They do the snu snu together.
    I haven't finished the novel, it's kind long so I'm getting lazy :blobsad: and I skipped some chapters, it took a while for them to confess to each other and stuff..and do the snu.. it's kind of a slow burn and it's torturing me :blob_catflip:

11. nihal eleonor

nihal eleonor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what

12. StrayC

StrayC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more chapterssss~ :blobpeek::aww:

13. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would she die ? Was there no other way ?

14. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    She's too annoying, why did the first snu snu came to her???? I don't really give a fack about her, I want the ml and fl :mad:

15. Silver_Owl

Reading List:
    Link
  16. mdzsehuns

mdzsehuns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone who has mtl spoiler on their first kiss, snu snu or anything fluff? i read up to c126 on NU and it's kinda slow paced i wanna know how they confessed to each other

17. Agavadon

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest translated chapters with the wands were GOLD :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:!!
    But I want to know what happens next please :blobsob::blobsob: !

vannaokuzo, Rumby and Silver_Owl like this.
  18. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Y'all are liars, there's no snu snu in 130-134

Tho it's cute that the ml's overprotective and they seemed like dating:)

layyu and DespiertaBenihime like this.
  19. Agavadon

Reading List:
    Link
    It due to the chapters lengths the ones translated does not match the original in numbers.
    PLEASE SOMEONE spoilers, confession or anything is FINE :blob_teary:

vannaokuzo likes this.
  20. DespiertaBenihime

DespiertaBenihime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this story but it's already 134 chapters and I don't get my fucking kiss