Forgotten Title [BL] MC died in the apocalypse and reincarnated in a historical setting (?)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tafyunn, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    All I remember is the summary, it said the MC lived in an apocalyptic world, got tired of running and died. He woke up in a historical setting (?), there was someone to care for him, love him, comfort him etc., he said that person is his angel in this life or smt, the ML said "en" then the last part showed the people in the palace going "..."

Help :blobdead:

xiao Yi likes this.
  2. ngard

ngard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to search a little, but with the help of the powerful Series Finder I am confident I have found it!
    Retirement Life
    -
    Four years after the end of the world, Lin Mo finally gave up running and died in a zombie tide. However, when he woke up, he found himself transmigrated. Lin Mo was very satisfied with his leisurely life after crossing. What he is most satisfied with is that he has someone who loves him. Hungry, cold, or sick, someone cares about him and protects him. For Lin Mo, at the end of his life, Cheng Yan is his little angel.

Cheng Yan, with a serious face, listening to his wife: Mn, I am.

A group of generals and soldiers: …

All servants of the palace: …

xiao Yi and ellie357 like this.
  3. xiao Yi

xiao Yi I told you to forget me but you stayed by my side.

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this good? (⌒o⌒) haven't read this yet, but I encountered this a lot of times in some rec list

4. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :aww:

Also how'd you find this in the series finder I tried for a full 30 mins and couldn't find it at all! :blobpopcorn_two:

5. ngard

ngard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite easy! You simply use what you know, first the genre: its either shounen ai or yaoi, so typically I would click on both and then choose the option of "or" instead or "and" so that results from both categories show up, and then on to the tags: we know he transmigrated, and he came from an apocalyptic world, so the tags apocalypse and transmigration would be suitable and since both are likely to be used I'd change the setting to "and" instead of "or" to narrow in on the result. these two tags however are commonly used in quick transmigration novels, so in the "exclude tags" we chose "world hopping" to get rid of them :)
    not sure if you were actually wondering, or just said it, but now you know!

Personally I found it quite average, I remember the premise but not much else regarding it as it didn't leave much of an impact. It also has the trope of "gers" which is something that I've never really liked, but I do think its a rather sweet story, if memory serves me correctly, so if that's your thing you might enjoy it:blobmelt: