Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I didn't even think about Rayburn being annoyed mano taught Angela to ride, but like my dude it was mano only option so she didn't kill herself trying to ride alone

Queenofmirth and sugarwhale like this.
  2. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think better no, but the black twin really need to have a talk.

In ss1 banquet, Mano took action due to his judgment. Although Rayburn had already knew it is ordered by Hoya. But in ss2 it is totally Hoya’s determination. She sent a bird letter to tell Rayburn focus and she will protect all in capital (by get rid of author) Even she stops in the end, she sent Angela to frontline instead. Rayburn is smart enough and know Hoya very much. He must notice that what’s happening.

Hoya has many thing shouldn’t discuss with Rayburn, her assassinate plan to Angela, getting teroid as her shadow, secret meeting with chancellor, even I guess she sent schlan away when they were young etc. i believe she works on bona Fife of the house. She does dark side work for the house. I don’t want the black twin have a fight (it is satire if those she told chancellor become true) but they already have a talk to get the consensus what they need to protect, what they can accept and bottom line and their future plan.

It is funny to see Rayburn annoying when it is related to Angela.
    Maybe Rayburn annoying because Mano hurt by the vessian (assumed) attack.
    Maybe he was annoying that Angela running to Mano, especially his hand covered by her clothes (well~ it’s uncontrollable) or
    maybe he knew that’s only one who can teach Angela how to ride (it is useful skill, but I am looking forward for Rayburn’s face if Mano shouting sth like miss Angela I told not to train by yourself. You almost fell the cliff last time)
    or all above are part of the reason

it is funny to see Rayburn has more facial expressions caused by Angela action

Queenofmirth and ISTP23 like this.
  3. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too! Rayburn was pissed at the thought of his people getting injured and humiliated by vess side. It's like a parent asking his kid who bullied them, plus angela's floral patterned clothes did a really good job at hiding Mano's injury lmao.

But when they rode the horse together, Rayburn was definitely jealous and proceeded to ''claim his ownership' of Angela ahahhaah.

In the ori korean, his monologue have a stronger envious connotations.

How lucky (of you/whoever you are)...i wonder who taugh her horseriding.

That's why ppl on kkp going crazy over this one sentence. Because Ray is very reserved, so it was heart fluttering once he does something like this.

List of Ray's legendary lines :
    -Why do you keep hitting my stomach? Get used to me already, will you? *Snuggle up to Angela*
    -I can tell its angela right away. *Kissing angela's letter*
    -
    Since when did we grow this big? *Bumping his head against her*
    -
    Why did I get my hopes up all by myself? *Playing with her face*
    -
    This mess that you create....I really like it. *Bless my eyes on this one bcs the boy is SMILING and BLUSHING*

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  4. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for helping with the Korean version bc sometimes I feel like the English version doesn't get the same message across when translated

Going back to the chapter where in sneaks Rayburn to sleep in Angela room(he feels so safe with her) and he mentioned that he can tell when it's her so flipping sweet, or after him and Angela saw Fred and garnet kiss and he closed his eyes but then peeked at her(like he's gotta keep checking she didnt disappear) idk so many sweet moments

Queenofmirth and sugarwhale like this.
  5. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU! :aww:
    I couldn't translate that part quite right. I had an idea, but it was very foggy. Now he sounds much more jealous! :blobowoevil:

sugarwhale and ISTP23 like this.
  6. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know at the beginning of the story I really thought Angela was gonna be the cuddler or clinging who know it was the emotionally stunted prince that would be the cuddlecbug

7. twerk and bounce

twerk and bounce Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but it's also twist, when do the new chapter release?

ISTP23 likes this.
  8. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author had to take a break due to their health so we don't know as of now when they will be updating

9. twerk and bounce

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting in blue but fortunately, I have the author's instagram so I feel lighter

sugarwhale, Queenofmirth and ISTP23 like this.
  10. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking at my favorite scenes and someone on Tumblr pointed out in chapter 30 when Angela asks why Rayburn didn't go to his room to dry off...he really does just straight up invites himself in her room(then proceeds to be jelly the crown prince gave her that room)

11. twerk and bounce

Reading List:
    Link
    did anyone get the lastest declair from the author?

ISTP23 likes this.
  12. Leyan

Leyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wut ?! Where ? :bloboh:

13. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I follow them on Instagram but didn't see any announcement, is it in the Korean pages?

sugarwhale likes this.
  14. twerk and bounce

Reading List:
    Link
    no, instagram

On the instagram

15. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mind sharing the message? I've checked but don't see anything the last message they left was they had to take a hiatus to recover since they write and draw the story

16. twerk and bounce

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry:

17. GoldenTales

GoldenTales Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the hiatus announcement what you were referring to?

18. twerk and bounce

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, since I followed the author's Instagram, I haven't seen any new announcements after the latest chapter was released

ISTP23 likes this.
  19. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are talking about the author's Instagram post in 14th March, we talked about it here:

20. doraemon10

doraemon10 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a rude author, she has been on hiatus for almost 1 year, and she doesn't even answer to say when she plans to return, or if she is going to return, the comments of the Koreans are more than justified on this topic, one thing to have a health problem, and another is to completely disassociate yourself from your work or from the comments of the users, at least tell them about your situation or even if you are alive, or if you plan to return, or if you are bored and want stop drawing and writing forever.
    She'll die before the manwha is done, I see it coming , one of the reasons why I hate the manwha of unfinished novels, or directly, without novels, they almost always end up disappointing you, either by abandonment, because they never get completed or because they have garbage endings.

Elisee and Naenia like this.