Spoiler 충직한 검이 되려 했는데|I Tried To Be Her Loyal Sword

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lostxrain, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Thoughtsofmyreads

Thoughtsofmyreads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it doesn't seem like that, I mean I don't know if it was chapter 21 or 22? Maybe 23 in the manhwa?:blobtired: I don't know, but it seemed like the mother appeared to FL father when he was in his teen. She said "I will give you my power, strength and everything if you protect..." I skimmed fast so I don't really know what she needed protection from. :facepalm: But from my conclusion so far after reading up to latest chapter in the manhwa and read the spoilers in this thread, she's not an ordinary human, that's for sure. I mean as previously stated she pinned down two good looking men with big backgrounds::blobpeaking::, IRL there's a low chance for you to meet both them if you're just a simply commoner (FL's father is the duke) or a mere human (Her sister's father is a fairy king) :blobthinkingsmirk: she really is something. Hopefully the story will reveal who she actually is since I'm very curious how she ended up getting impregnated by both, like what kind of relationship did they establish to be so intimate with each other?? And my last question is why she hid her daughters in the back alley letting them live in such misery :derpyblob:. She's nothing but sus.

Also from what I can tell, the father doesn't seem to hold FL's mother in great favor. If he really did love her, shouldn't he be saddened by the fact she no longer exist or question where she is? He didn't even get mad by the fact she did the snu snu with a fairy and had another daughter behind his back, but completely accepted it and adopted both. Or did they even have any relationship to begin with? Hmmm... :hmm: everything is suspicious. - well this is just thoughts of an overthinker :blobsip:

Leilacus, Nikibunny, Bella94 and 12 others like this.
  2. Nishichi

Nishichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm do you epub/pdf of this novel??

3. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No

4. Tsukasa55

Tsukasa55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. Well maybe she hid it because one was an illegitimate child and the other was half fairy and both would be in danger if anyone knows about that as in the og story the duke didn't except the fl. :blobunamused::blob_tilt:And also i don't remember properly but the spirit something was not treated well by common people or something? :hmm:

5. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is Mir's relationship with the royal family?

6. ynna_shrewy

ynna_shrewy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here rooting for some spoilers and also about the father because *sigh* saw him in the manhwa and he was so damn handsome and literally my type lmaoo

DOHere and fieldofstrawberries like this.
  7. ainn

ainn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t really care who is the ML. What i care about is who their mother is so that i can get with duke daddy.
    I mean have you seen the duke daddy??? He’s way hotter than any of the ML. Heck, his own son is less hotter than he is (I would share his face to all of you guys so we cann all worship him but I'm new to this so IDK).
    I just wanna know who the mother is so i can fantasize of being with him!!! Maybe imagining myself reincarnated into the manwha as the mother :blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:. I just want the duke daddy so sorry not sorry fairy king...

Bella94, zozoshawky, salty25 and 2 others like this.
  8. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol :blobjoy:
    This the first time I see everyone is curious about the FL mother more than the ML.
    But seriously, who the hell is she!? First is a duke then a fairy!? And both of them have cheat ability too.
    Would the fairy dad appear later on?

9. Ilsooy

Ilsooy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the Spanish tl and i have some theories about fl mom
    it really looks like she's leo's nanny, a strong 2nd class magicien (according to my memory oc), coz when he was looking for somthing related to her he ended up at shushu old house, her moms room, AND that thing originaly belong to the fairy king (ig it's somthing that allows her to enter the fairy forest).
    It was also mentioned that she's a member of a tribe? I'm not sure..
    Btw Leo is one of the ogMls candidates she saved

Nevermind this one is totaly wrong

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
  10. soliven

soliven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t have much spoiler since I’ve only started reading it, but please take this crumbs...
    The Crown Prince ML’s brother, Prince Serenon, is described as intelligent and like the moon (unlike the CP who is like the sun). He’s also a good candidate for the throne, however, he doesn’t have any desire to become emperor. CP told Mir that his brother craves affection more than power, and has asked her to become his friend. Later on, Mir becomes the 2nd Prince’s Fencing Master. (Actually, Serenon personally asked his father to have Mir become his teacher. This is unprecedented because (1) Mir is younger than the 2nd prince and (2) she’s a woman. Serenon didn’t care about that, ofc.)

The Emperor likes to have fun. (As you probably have seen in the manhwa, when he winked at Mir.) He asked Mir to become his friend, and so far, they have tea time together. I can’t remember what their conversations are about but mostly, he loves to talk (tease) her about her relationship with his son, the CP. Oh, he also calls Mir by her first name, Kashmir. He also loves giving “tests.”

As for the Empress, she has a vicious demeanor but she’s also helpless. She asked Mir if she wants to become the Crown Princess, saying that once Serenon becomes the Emperor, she’ll have the highest seat in the Empire, and will have the highest honor or something. Mir ofc declines saying that she won’t get married and will stay as a Chrysis, and that she doesn’t want to be remembered as someone’s wife, but rather make her own honor (as a swordmaster). Mir also deduced that the Empress is cold, but not dangerous. After that convo, it’s revealed later on in the story that the Empress isn’t at all evil. (Mir was right.) The one who sends assassins to the CP is her father, a greedy bastard who kept on making her feel guilty by saying that he had raised her, given her position as Empress blah blah. The Empress also sends anonymous tips regarding the assassinations to the CP’s side and thinks of the CP as her own son despite not giving birth to him. She also wants to keep the Emperor safe despite not loving him at all. The only reason she wants Serenon to become the emperor is so that he won’t experience being powerless as her, nonetheless, she doesn’t want to kill anybody. Now, she plans on reaching out to somebody (If I’m correct to assume, this is because her father is planning something with the North) and the one she’s thinking of reaching out to is our boss MC because Mir’s words about honor stuck to her.
    I think the antagonist of the novel is that unknown being who can control those demon beasts, but I’m not sure. It’s connected with the conflict with the North, which was said to have been abused by the Empire for many years (except for the current year cos the current Emperor is actually decent, just playful.) But because their pain has accumulated for years, they’re planning a rebellion or war. I’m sorry, things about war and politics goes over my head. I’m literally reading this for the Chrysis fam moments.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
  11. Ilsooy

Ilsooy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the full mtl? Idc what language even raw can help :cry::cry: i need to read this whole :cry::cry:

12. Zhiruo

Zhiruo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank u for everyone who shared the previous spoilers :blobsmilehappyeyes: although i was also hoping to read the full mtl of this novel or even the raws would do :aww: (the spanish mtl was only till chapter 120 aaaaaaa) :blobsob::blobsob:

13. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for everyone who shared spoilers! :blobsmilehappy::aww:

14. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Aria's (MC sister) father the Fairy King ever show up? Does he realize he has a daughter?

15. Arakamiko800

Arakamiko800 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read she a genius wizard like Aria, we can think that Aria inherited her talent in magic from her yet not her character as you can see where her character inherited are through Kashmir and she was a noble a barons daughter at that..

It was Sigmund Hyde who is the head of the north

It was Sigmund Hyde
    I

Raysha was Kashmira mother's friend and benefactor of their tribe

Bella94 and augacutan like this.
  16. nono1122xx

nono1122xx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find novels (except KAKAO)

17. gkbarile

gkbarile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for the answer too

I found it here

Klioo likes this.
  18. Ilsooy

Ilsooy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok i've read up to ch 240, and this
    Is bull$hit..

Thanks for correcting :blobsmilehappy:

19. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if he is like this and was actually looking for her, why was he not like this in the og story?
    That's cute but why did he (FL Brother) turn into a madman in the og story?
    RIGHT!! Everytime there's multiple ML candidates the long silver/white or long light blueish hair never are endgame. I'm sick of it. But apparently CP isn't obsessive so I understand why she picked him but stories need let my long hair sliver/blueish men live.

Tiny Few Other Questions
    1. The Mother's background? How she meet their fathers and was there any relationship between them? Because why would they sleep with her? Especially FL father?
    2. Who does Aria end up with?
    3. Also I just want confirm it, Aria and Carl are FL half siblings right? Because Tapas just license the series and keeps saying their step sibling to FL
    4. Who was the ogML in the original story? (It said Carl was an og ml candidate but it didn't confirm if he was the ogML)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
    Bella94 and infinityhelix like this.
  20. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Not sure, but there was a scene where the mother was begging the duke for help and promised she'd do things for him.
    2. Don't know. Sorry.
    3. They are definitely half siblings, and Tapas needs to fix that. Someone probably confused step and half, which I actually see happen a lot.