Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 176

600 Whedon's elite troops were assigned to midna along with 10 high-ranking wizards and supply troops. Everyone is busy preparing. Serlick, a high-ranking wizard besides Calto, asks Max if she wants to volunteer as well. Max hopes to stay at Besmore. Serlick understood Max's desire to wait for her husband to come home so he put Max's name at the top of the list of wizards who guarded Besmore. There's also Sidina in Besmore.

Max finds Gabel eating. Gabel was removed from the dragon subjugation team and returned to guarding the castle. Max returns to the conference hall where the patient is being treated. SHe checked on the patients and helped make medicine to be given to patients and soldiers who were leaving. As she was completely absorbed in her work, a healing wizard from Whedon admonished her to take a break. Max goes to the top of the castle to see which wizards will go to the other 3 castles. But because of their clothes, she couldn't know their identity.

Max kept herself busy. SHe had lunch with Anette and Sidina and then made a war defense tool. SHe slept in the common hall on purpose to avoid riftan in order to forcefully release him into the battlefield.

SHe finally saw thousands of soldiers lined up preparing to leave. Max passes them all and finds riftan. Riftan asks a lot, about why maxi didn't sleep in their room yesterday. After the soldiers leave besmore, the city will be defenseless so maxi must prepare war defense magic tools with other wizards. Riftan asks maxi's feelings and maxi tries her best to hold back her tears. Maxi sees the sword decoration she made is on the riftan sword. SHe said she would patiently wait for riftan to come home. Maxi gives a fire mana stone to riftan and emergency medicine.

Both of them wanted to hug but they held it back because they were afraid it would be difficult to let go of each other. Maxi decided to turn around because she was afraid to see Riftan leave. Just then, riftan's hand stopped maxi.

R : there is something I want to tell you
    R : I should have said it 3 years ago, but I haven't been able to
    R: I'm proud of you
    R : even if I go crazy for worrying about you, I'm always proud of you

The tears that Maxi had been holding back finally came out. Riftan always wants to force Maxi to hide to a safe place even if it's by forcing him, because Riftan doesn't want to lose her. Maxi is very happy because Riftan issued a confession and words that strengthened her in the midst of her current fears

2. Sulogna bardhan

Sulogna bardhan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont go riftan..not again... Why maxi is not going with him...what if something happens to him....i dont want our riftan in lexos mountain again... If something happens to him maxi wont forgive herself

3. YesA17

YesA17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, wish you a nice weekend

kim rabbit likes this.
  4. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    they really separated.
    but at least they parted consciously, willingly and without conflict.
    I'm proud of you too, maxi.
    She could refrain from forcing herself to follow riftan. and riftan too, not forcing maxi to go with his choice.
    oh how far have you gone . they become their better selves.

iMO:
    I actually feel pretty sure that after this, maxi finds out that she's pregnant. looks like it's the right time for her to rest and ride the horse. It is very difficult to describe the scene of killing the dragon. even in some of the novels I've read, I think writers tend to avoid describing the details of war because it's really difficult. not all authors can make the audience feel the same tension,

5. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least 200 chapters

Sa12Ben18 likes this.
  6. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, KSJ is fair. we suffer with riftan's cold demeanor in the second war. but in exchange, we get a whole week of hot snusnu scene.

Actually what I'm worried about right now is only Princess Rienna's disturbance because they are the same in Besmore.

7. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's right there on webnovel.:cry::cry::cry:

8. rachelmytorment

rachelmytorment New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe somehow can help me to understand the conversation between Maxi and Gabel, cause google translate has got drunk again! I think the frustration that Gabel is feeling will take a part in Maxi sneak out of Belsmore and climb Lexos Mountains by herself with the help of Gabel. So I really care about what he said, but the google translation this time was just unbearable. Not to mention the conversation between Maxi and Riftan, but there was a little easier to understand who was she and who was him...

na3_no3h, HolyCannoli and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  9. yespleazzze

yespleazzze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I CAN NOT

Seriously, I am crying my eyes out. Because these words might seems normal, but for this couple, especially riftan's probably equivalent of I LOVE YOU.
    Damnnnnnnnn

10. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Princess B will be with Maxi in Besmore? I missed that part.. but im glad shes not following Riftan. I just cant trust that woman. What if she sneaks into Riftan’s tent at night during their journey to Lexos :sick:.. luckily she didnt follow him. Dont worry Anette n Sidina is there to help Maxi if she gets harassment from Princess B:ROFLMAO:

Im shy to admit that i just cried too. The emotional pain n suffering due to their separation n worry about each other that those two lovebirds is so strongly withheld within them.. the sacrifices that they have to make…they only have each other but both are facing danger and they might never see each other again after this.. i just cant :cry:.. they become so strong emotionally while the readers are not:cry:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  11. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    There will be no kuahel, no seojur, there will be no more moments of togetherness with the male players. starting the next chapter maybe we will really be shown by a war that drains tension. for riftan, someone who is not used to expressing his feelings, his words support are invaluable. just like maxi who also needs recognition from the person he loves most.

Maxi, you are not a useless person like the duke said. It didn't matter even if she didn't participate on the front lines, she gave all the best she could. As I often say, maybe KSJ didn't give us FL who were born to be the most beautiful, the strongest, or the most skilled at something. it's very realistic. but we can learn that no matter what we are even though we are not necessarily the best, we will always be the main character in our lives and in the eyes of those who love us

12. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I'm reaching with the theory, but I think the author left Gabel behind because he did not appear throughout the book and fans were Gabel starved, so KSJ placed him with Maxi in Besmore :ROFLMAO:

13. RMCalypse

RMCalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yes me too.

I mean it would be the perfect time for her to be pregnant although I can't remember when did they last snusnu??

And I got a feeling that something bad is gonna happen to riftan, like he going to get injured or something, does anybody else feel like this could happen?

(P. S whne reading their goodbye scene I actually cried)

manlyman, na3_no3h, Ames2021 and 2 others like this.
  14. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree

15. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's a real shame for Gabel that he wasn't allowed to come. I didn't really understand why he wasn't allowed along.

16. JosianeLoures

JosianeLoures Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a lottery for some of the knights to stay in the castle to project the holy relics. This is because the Holy Knights were on the dragon subjugation expedition. He said he didn't think he was going to be drawn to stay, and even tried to switch, since he didn't participate in the war, but no one accepted.(n)

manlyman, na3_no3h, Ames2021 and 4 others like this.
  17. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh OK poor boy :(

Yes I think that too.

At first I thought he was going to tell her the story of his childhood. When he didn't I thought "OK well too bad" but then when he said "I'm proud of you" and that for such a long time, it was just fantastic. Maxi will do her best now.

I'm actually curious if they're really going to the mountains now or if they'll be stopped before. For example, they say goodbye and then they are attacked outside the castle and already have to fight or something.

18. Mrshokage

Mrshokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a tad nervous Riftan will be seriously injured like not death but close to it where he's unconscious like maxi was and he hears maxi begging him to return to "us" as in her and the baby I really wish they'd say I love you before he left

na3_no3h likes this.
  19. Sa12Ben18

Reading List:
    Link
    Lola_Neres, manlyman, Aria_WW and 9 others like this.
  20. Jhaymie Set

Jhaymie Set Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it confirmed that the bitch Dristan princess will not go to the Dragon Subjugation and will stay in the Bresmore Castle?

Because that would be much better. I don't want this whore to again cling and flirt with Riftan. She is so cunning and shameless.

We never know what this whore is capable of. She might sneak out to Riftan's bed since Maxi is not around.

manlyman, na3_no3h and Ames2021 like this.