Recommendations Martial Arts

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ForeLeave Clover, Jul 29, 2022.

1. ForeLeave Clover

ForeLeave Clover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! How's you're day been? Boring? Cause mine definitely was. I finished my new chapters super fast, and nothing else really grabbed my attention. So thats why I'm here!
    Recommend me some of your favorite novels (preferably martial arts themed, cause that's what I'm craving right now), as well as why you like it so much.

(You don't have to write why if you don't want to, just give some recommendations)

2. Music of the Muse

Music of the Muse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Medical Master - A good bland of both martial art and medicine. Has romance but it’s just like a side note and isn’t the main focuse of the novel. Op protagonist
    Reincarnated as a baby? My cry is a dragon roar! - Decent read. A good time passer I would say. A lot of fighting but the protagonist is still a child so you might find the logic a little weird (since he’s literally the one holding the family/clan up tho his family know he is special). Op protagonist and he is also a reincarnate

3. ForeLeave Clover

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, seems interesting. I hope the medical parts of the novel can hold up and stay relevant in the later chapters. I'll go check it out now. Thanks!

4. Lord of sin

Lord of sin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial Arts Master, set in a modern era but martial arts is considered top of the food chain, throughout the novel it sets itself off as more of a sport with little focus on killing unless accidental or circumstances, the fights are more strategy than overpowering the opponent, how you use your technique to win. Considered a romance novel, the romance is good, one of the better ive read, no harem, the power system is pretty cool to, cheat is only an early thing and it only replenishes stamina so not a massive cheat

5. ForeLeave Clover

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, thing is that I've already read part of it. Totally forget about it though, so thanks for the heads up.

6. vinay040902

vinay040902 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone reply where i can read "divine god against the heavens " i have completed reading upto chapter 650.
    But i can not find any website which has published from chapter 651 other than webnovel. com
    so if you know where to read the reaming chapters for free please reply

7. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
  8. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    Beware of the chicken : Starts as a parody but gets more and more serious moments as it progresses, tho still a lot of slice of life even in later chapters.
    Cultivation Chat Group : Modern day, guy stumbles into a cultivators chat group and gets involved into that world (mostly focuses on comedy)
    World of Cultivation Protagonist is kind of clever and the story is actually good too which is rare among cultivation novels.
    Warlock of the Magus World Protagonist is really pragmatic and downright evil but if that's what you're into you should enjoy it.