Resolved [BL] QT seme/gong mc, jjwxc novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by eredffe, Jul 6, 2022.

1. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a raw novel I read from jjwxc but I forgot the name. Here's what I remember

1) mc is the gong/seme/top.
    2) mc went to the 4 worlds before but he slagged the ml (shou) while leaving
    3) the shous (same person) blackened and he has to go back and solve the problems.
    4) the lord god always gives him a illness to assist in whitewashing.
    5) first arc illness was the illness where you can't feel pain(I forgot the name) he dies to save the friend (?) Of the slagged shou.
    6) one of the arc was a zombie rebirth arc. The shou is a zombie. He was betrayed by the mc in the prev life. This time he blinds the mc and we'll kills him. Later regrets it.
    7) another arc was a interstellar arc. The mc went to prison. Well he is a male zerg and a doctor. He ruined the ml's talent.

Well he whitewashes himself in every arc. There's four arc in total. The lord god is the ml. The mc suffers from severe depression. The ml comes to mc's world and help him with his depression but it already too late as the mc already suffered a lot. So ml creates another parallel world with half his power and takes the mc to that world. He makes the mc forget everything and let's him have a new start. It was a open ending so not sure if they got the he.

Sorry the info is all scattered. I am really not good at explaining

White_spectre and TigerAkemi1 like this.
  2. TigerAkemi1

TigerAkemi1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. White_spectre

White_spectre Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping~~~~

4. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List: