Spoiler This Villainess Noble Girl wants to Marry a Commoner

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Dec 6, 2018.

1. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the dad is not as nice as one's first glance huh. Despite the 5 jewels came from something outside Deadly 7 jurisdiction, it seems worse than demon king. It's like some sort of chaos king *shudder* Also, is the youngest really that easy to bribe? Are they cursed to have no one to sincerely love or sth? They sound like love deprived gold diggers.

Bastian, Bella94 and wamables like this.
  2. Vicky1300

Vicky1300 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They really sound like that, her mother seems to get married because the looks of the spouse would give her"cute"children, the dad wanted the jewels, the elder brother desires all the cherished things from another person. Ursh got lucky he would have love and be loved in return. Breaking the nasty cycle of greed.
    I hope we get more spoilers since that's the only way I can know the story atm.

3. flowers.and.hearts

flowers.and.hearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, big spoiler update since we last were here huh... if only the manga would update... maybe I should buy it and try myself.

4. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manga finally got an update!

Caillen likes this.
  5. FouH

FouH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I've read the chaps in nyosetsu but it seems ythe author left the novel incomplete for more than half a year.
    Apparently, the original Demon king has 10 sins or gifts and a paladin split it up. The power that can assist or help those who possess them is the 7 sins king fragment and they were assigned to 7 allied kingdom each. However, the other two was too powerful and can form as a different personality to control the possessor, hinting the 'hidden target' of the otome game possess one(see 2nd spoiler). The other is sealed into 5 pieces which is called the Predatory King. The 'Lie King' which I assume is the final gift was stuck in the rift between boundaries. That's what I can infer from the chaps available.
    So, like most of you know, Isabella is still engaged with Urush and she became acquainted with all the 'Main male leads' and some of the villainess. Amaryliss or Alice, the red eyed black haired villainess became a mad bomber and indisputable fiance of the 2nd prince who both attend the magic knight department alongside Geese. Geese, blue haired and eyes with blizzard background when angry, supposedly brotherly personality in OR timeline turn out to be an eye-patched Chunnibyo with poems as a language he regularly speak (He LOVES mofu2). Brian, the red haired guy or 3rd male lead joined knight division instead of magic knight. Also, apparently, Brian's fam has the Sin frag bloodline, but none with sin frag was born yet. Funfact, aside from Urush's fam, Prince and Isabella, Brian can tell when Urush gives off Black Aura (can tell when he's angry) and is his self-proclaimed BFF.

The Ver2 male leads seems to appear Aka Legal shota who has a harem of 2 fiance and Ver 3 Black priest or beserker I guess?(not officially confirmed as the ML yet). He's supposedly Geese's childhood friend and was acquainted with Isabella's eldest brother and finance because he was from a labyrinth family and met by chance incidently on 48th floor of the labyrinth. As for the one not appear, supposedly in ver 2, there's a samurai from the east kingdom as transfer student. Ver 3 there's a Knights teacher as ML and a mage student. I forgot the other one but the hidden target is 200 years old and searching for a childhood friend and has dual personality (Suspected Strong sin King within him). Ingame, he appear when all 9 MLs are unlocked.

Anyway, there's V1, V2 and V3 MLs and it totals to 10. Oh, btw, There's an orange hair maid if you see illustration on book 3, that's Ann, Isabella's Maid, also a rival(?) for Christoper(2nd prince)in OR timeline, she was a changeling and alongside her twin, Mary, had the ability to switch bodies permanently and in OR timeline, switch bodies with Amaryllis and OR Isabella respectively, stealing their identities. Turns out Mary, the egotist of the two is strong and always bully Ann so when Urush found out about them and the source of their ability, Jealousy heart(Sin frag), he ordered Ann to possess her twin, Mary and ran away from her coworkers, dark guild hence recruited by Urush as Isabella's exclusice Maid. Because Isabella saved her when the guild and her sister try and kill her, she became loyal to her (Skimmed trivia with no side story).

Mirianna and Barbara, the OR heroine's Aka Marieta's half sisters and Geese path's villainess pair, respectively join Priest and Alchemy division and Barbara became the tsundere nanny for OR heroine's daughter, they reconciled with OR heroine. FL acquinted them when she ran away with Urush to kingdom of medicine, Dianna from Urush's fam and solved 'Bloody Doll' scenario which was skimmed over with no side story.

Urush's Brothers are Walter and Wesley, looked like their mother so they are very handsome. They both have white hair with Walter having golden eyes and Wesley having red eyes. There seem to be a genetical obsession in Urush's fam where they will have a single lifelong obsession which is refered as Fafnir's curse or 'treasure'. The great grandpa has obsession of a kingdom that produces antisoul necklace or revive necklace. The grandpa has a sin frag obsession and Walter share similar personality but he has no singular 'treasure' , like the previous spoiler mentioned, he likes to steal people's 'treasure'. Wesley is said to not yet have 'treasure' yet, but likes to collect 'beautiful' demon materials as a hobby and is currently 9 years old, crossdressing as a black and white gothic lolita girl. Their mom, aka Witch has the same hair and eye colours as Wesley is a Lolicon and Shotacon which is her obsession and a great alchemist in her time as Magic academy student, hence famous in Alchemy department. Since she met Isabella and cause her to run away, she developed Lolita potion, so anyone who drank it would turn into a little girl for 3 days. The dad is outside of Scneider Family but is obsessed with Predatory King frags and was suspected to murder their maternal aunt to possess Mammon's eyes child(Urush) done when Walter was still within their mother's womb. His original name is supposedly Hyde Scandei I think. Funfact, Paul, the crossdressing guy used to try steal the sin frag. Dunno if it's him or Walter but, either of them was Called the Phantom(Invissible) Thief.

Apparently, there a Sin King cult in the academy and when they all attend the academy causing fire accidents in Staff and Priest Department. Marieta is a repeater so she knows alternative endings of Otome, saying that OR Isabellas died from fire-related accidents. Isabella accidentally encountered a secret library because she danced near a fountain and found a cupid statue the next day, hearing an alternative nursery Rhyme. BTW, Marieta knows about a nursery Rhyme that said the King of 10 crowns is evil while the one from the cupid said the king is a lonely victim. So, a password to access is Japanese and there's an AI called Navi in the library that said there's 7 locks for a certain book, something about the Demon King and there's somehow a mysterious phantom? like humanoid that appear and dissapear which appear as a sailor uniformed highschooler which Isabella seem to recognize but not acquainted in her previous life.
    Apparently The uniforms in Magic School are color coded
    Red= Magic Knight
    Blue= Magician
    Green = Mage(Maybe scholar?)
    Yellow= Priest
    Tea-brown= Alchemist

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  6. wamables

wamables Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga ended it just like that..? :cry:

7. CNDYng_U_misfortune

CNDYng_U_misfortune New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the LN still in hiatus? Last update was July 2021. Hope nothing bad happen to the Author :cry::(

8. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we have some fluffy moments please?

9. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the LN translation is drop already because the last update is like 2022.. I hope someone will took over the translation for this LN because the story is just too fun to read

Bastian likes this.
  10. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im not sure. since the Author droped the novel i dont think that anyone is going to spend the time to translate the rest of the chapters. You can mtl it yourself