Spoiler 폭군의 심장을 쥐었다/I Grabbed The Tyrant's Heart

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 282232, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    0000.jpg IMG_20220114_030719.jpg

Title :
    폭군의 심장을 쥐었다/I grabbed the Tyrant's heart
    Raw Link : NU Link :
    Discription :

“My Euseniel.”
    As an adult, Tess called my name in a soft tone. He smiled, narrowing his eyes, and covered my cheeks with his large hands.
    There were many things I wanted to say when I met my childhood friend, but in the end it was a stupid question.
    The Crown Prince's only friend, I, Euseniel Hardland.
    One day, our family is expelled from the capital for having had a bad influence on the Crown Prince.
    Reunited after 14 years, he was very different.
    “Why… Why did you change like this?
    As Tess tilted her head, her black hair, apparently blonde, flew down.
    “It’s your taste.”
    Red lips drew arcs as if seducing me, and the dark blue eyes slowly loosened.
    “Because I like you, my Euseniel.”

Author :
    유세유
    Author's Blog :

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Sonali15 likes this.
  3. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn the covers :blobnosebleed: :blob_plusone:

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  7. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohmg! I made a thread yesterday and today it got picked up! Is this my magic? Or just they really loved the cover and prologue! Holy! My my.... Hahaha

8. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone plz spoil how did that cute kid turn into a psychopath ??

9. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue is oozing with so much angst i need spoilers for my heart's safety

Spoiler questions:
    • How, why, what the hell happened to ml to be this screwed u p???
    • antagonist of the story
    • do they even get along in the future? If so how?
    • ml's shenanigans during that 14 years of separation
    • any love rival?
    • how does their relationship progress?

Only have few questions since theres barely content to scrape by :blobcry: this novel is actually making me nervous for mc lmaoaoaoao ml is so unhinged

TripleColor96 likes this.
  10. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone give me some spoilers about Tess? I read this novel because I like the blurb but when I give it a try for 7 chapters, Tess really got on my nerves with how he thinks and his behavior as a child. the same reason why I can't handle children pretty well because I don't have enough patient like Eusienel to handle a child like Tess. but unfortunately or fortunately I still want to know what happen in this novel because, as I said before, the blurb:blobpats:

i want to know about the plot too:hmm:

11. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?

12. Sonali15

Sonali15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um so I'm only starting the novel but the ml is kinda fcked up ngl, someone send him some therapist :blobfearful:
    So apparently he can see people's soul and their color.. the soul, rooting from their heart, is big enough to envelope their whole body and that's why young Tess cries everytime he sees people because people are weirdly shaped and their color changes base on what they feel and stuff. But the exception to this is the FL, to him everyone is not human and are just a blob of colors and FL is his only salvation. That's why his so afraid FL will abandon him cuz for him, she's the only human and without her, he'll live with a bunch of lying, malicious blob of colors.
    It's kinda funny how he said that FL likes him or doesn't wanna look good in front of him not cuz his the crown prince/Emperor multiple times but he himself came to like FL just cuz he doesn't see her soul.
    When FL was expelled, Ethyl wrote her letters but between them, he interfered and burned his letters, seriously man.. fortunately Ethyl wasn't murdered by ML since he's on his side, if it weren't, he would've totally died sooner.
    When FL and ML had a reunion, he kept calling her name, actually kinda creeps me out and stuff. And then he teleported home and um..maturbated while calling her name.... Uhm yea...
    And btw he's totally a tyrant, unlike other novels who use "tyrant" as their title but turns they're really good emperors, they just add it for...clout or something. FL came back and the list of nobles that written in a book became very thin.
    Another thing to add, he's crazy. So he's contracted with a devil and has devil blood. It was recorded that the descendants like him was consumed by the madness and became a devil and destroyed the empire and stuff.. and he's barely holding into his sanity.

So FL wanna go back to her original world and her main motive is cuz of her mom who is sickly. She kept trying to find ways to go back. And there's this prophecy that kept being mentioned and I think FL is the main point or at least, she's in it. But hasn't been revealed. I think it's also cuz of the prophecy that her parents are 10x overprotective of her and always worried about which she noticed while growing up.

uh so the first emperor who made a contract with the god and founded the empire, he actually contracted with a devil and this was only known to many few people. It's basically a secret. The devil in exchange, only want that it's blood to be mixed with the emperor.. and so the emperor's descendants has devil blood in them and although it should have been gone after many generations, sometimes, someone will appear with a strong blood like ML. Demons weren't supposed to be in the human world but because the demon's blood exist, mosnters and demons kept popping out and they're starting pop out more often cuz of ML. Is he became totally consumed, there's gonna be a break out of monsters. To add, as usual, there's whisperings of the devil to ML saying that he should kill and evil stuff blah blah blah
    So the light god or something knew about this so he made counter measure which is the southern empire to keep northern empire in check. So southern empire is the light while the northern empire is the dark.

• ML's bday, he jealous of Ethyl who's FL's type and then he raged and then fainted and next day he's black haired cuz he's scared at the time that FL will like Ethyl. Emperor summoned FL asked if her type is black hair and eyes, FL said yes, emperor was flabbergasted and exiled them to a place where it's barren and snowed 24/7. FL blamed herself and at the time her mom was preggy so she was more guilty cuz she felt like she took away the things her brother could've enjoyed as the son of a Duke. ML was treated like a curse in imperial palace, his mother denied him and the nobles is trying to get rid of him, he also go a new you get bro so he was locked up but he slowly built up power and became emperor.

15. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always wondered if he ends up with his new appearance.
    And ML new appearance is because of magic?
    The r19 novel can also be found on RidiBooks https://ridibooks.com/books/2107088385

Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
    Ainespi likes this.
  16. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold up, what is the age rating on this novel??

17. RegisteredToAskAThing

Reading List:
    Link
    I ended up in the green series and even watched the side story, and I cried.
    In the end, she was so sad to see him die leaving behind two sons, unable to overcome his fate.

18. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda saw it coming but its still sad. He's waayyy too messed up for this to have some rainbow and unicorns ending :sweating_profusely: plus the novel gives off a gloomy and tense kinda feeling and it's showing too much foreshadowing that's making me uneasy :blob_teary: I'll drop it since it's wayyy too sad for the FL

I think so? Since it was mentioned that he had very large magic/mana or something. But idk if he can change it at will anytime.

19. RegisteredToAskAThing

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, confirm it whenever you can.

20. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    So ML dies????

cometothedarkside97 and layyu like this.