Recommendations for similar novels

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Music of the Muse, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Music of the Muse

Music of the Muse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! How are you guys doing? So I was wondering if anyone would be know any similar novels like “ Ma’am you’ve been uncovered” or “my wife slaps people in the face online daily” but with a male protagonist. I have read a lot of novel similar to those two but it’s all with female protagonist.

+ I want romance but please no tragedy (or not too much at least that the story becomes dark)
    + No harem, rape ( that involves the main characters), gender blender (don’t mind cross dressing).
    + The protagonist doesn’t have to be so op but at least smart and don’t make us feel dumb or take too long for deal with things. ( When he deals with stuff it should vents the feeling of the readers kinda thing)
    + I don’t care if he has a system, transmigrated, or if he was a reincarnate, etc.
    + He has a hidden identity that’s powerful of some sort and is slowly uncovered throughout the story.
    + Please please please I want it boyXgirl. BG.
    + i don’t mind if the protagonist is possessive or stuff please keep it within range. (Tho normally that won’t happen since they are the protagonist).
    + Make them rich or gets rich throughout the story( since I’m sick and tired of reading novels where the protagonist will be made fun in 3/4 of the story for being poor).
    + A little comedy
    + And maybe school life

I know that there won’t be that one book out there that fits all the points that I want but if it fits romance that’s BG (BL works as will but I have read a lot of those so I want to change what I’m reading for a while), male protagonist, smart, and no harem than please recommend them to me. The other point will be bonuses. Please add a short summary of the novels too please :) Thank you.

2. yatghet

yatghet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Urban cultivator, also this is a stupid requirement, your taste is objectively wrong… You actually PREFER mass produced reincarnation templates, please don’t do that… btw urban cultivator is xianxia

Music of the Muse likes this.
  3. Music of the Muse

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your recommendation but unfortunately I have read urban cultivator and it wasn’t really to my taste. I do agree that my taste is a little similar to reincarnation templates but I don’t really like those reincarnation novels that’s always about revenge or living a better life this time etc.

4. yatghet

yatghet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok, idk man, it’s all mass produced OP as hell female lead stuff… except of course I think it was Stepmother: I was asked to give melt my stepbrother my kidney, choice system novel where he gets stupidly OP

5. Music of the Muse

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol thank you so much for recommending me that but I read that and dropped it long ago. :facepalm: It was decent in the first 100 but I can’t get over the fact that whatever the system gives the MC is what he is gonna use in the second or so. And that stepmother… I can’t even:facepalm::blob_catflip: I looking for books like “Medical Master” where the MC is a genius in medicine and martial arts and he already knows the knowledge way before anything happen. We should still be able to tell that he is working hard hard. He has a high IQ sort of thing. Tho it was lacking in the romance department.
    Yeah and I agree that op female leads are too overused that’s why I’m looking for a male protagonist one with good romance. Every female protagonist ones always have jealous females trying to kill the female protagonist to get the ML.

6. AsteriaHenituse

AsteriaHenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Author's POV would definitely do you good, but it was kind of far similar from those that you've mentioned but has the same sort of feels and genre as the one you prefer, as well as The Duke's Eldest Son Escaped To The Military

7. yatghet

yatghet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All good, if you want OP MCs and don’t mind action, you should check out Asurascans, especially the older ones are a lot more like that