Spoiler I'll Save This Damned Family!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Apr 21, 2020.

1. viridescent

viridescent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huge agree on how unpredictable this series is... It's amazing, but it also tortures me, because I want and need to know everything :sweating_profusely:

Regarding Princess Margaret, in the official manhwa translation she's described as being the third in line to the throne (even though that's wrong, because Joseph is third in line), so that implies to me that she's the daughter of the Emperor and Empress, but it's not outright stated that she is. She's rarely mentioned in both the novel and the manhwa, I honestly suspect Munirang just forgot about her :blobjoy:

2. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    It was written that Princess Margaret was 4th in line. Not 3rd if memory serves.
    I think this is mentioned in Chapter 02 that I edited a while back now.
    But yes, she all but has disappeared from the story.

3. viridescent

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel Margaret is described as being the fourth in line, but in both the Korean manhwa raws and the official translation of the manhwa, to which I was referring, it's written that she's third in line. I suppose the artist made a small mistake there, it happens :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
  4. Kinksexual

Kinksexual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright cool. Thanks!

5. viridescent

Reading List:
    Link
  6. A2cticOc1an

A2cticOc1an Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow update so fast!!! Thank you for letting everyone see such a delicious novel!!!::bloblove::::bloblove::

7. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello again my fellow uber fans!

Welcome another MTL + Edited chapter this time 213!

Where Tara gets entangled with downright rude and disgusting table companions.

As usual if you wish for a dedicated chapter and to support us, here is the link to our Ko-Fi page.

Happy reading!

8. marysbiatch

marysbiatch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Thamalasca , @viridescent tysm for the corrections. I was super confused regarding Margaret. I thought that since she was described as 3rd in line in the manwha that she would’ve made more appearances. But she’s 4th line line so that makes more sense as to why she has been absent; still feel like Munirang forgot about her entire existence though lol :blobamused:. I guess I’ll have to re-read chap 2 of the novel again. There are over 300 chapters in this amazing novel so it’s hard to remember all the minor details unless I have read them over and over again like I did with chapters 218-224 and 261-266:blobwhistle:

Also, really looking forward to @Thamalasca’s upcoming fan fiction! I rlly loved reading all of your previous ones and the way they were written also bore a striking resemblance to Munirang’s style; the way Kyle and Tara’s dialogues are written, the elaborate description of the surroundings, etc. :blob_pompom:

9. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the compliment @marysbiatch ! (blushing furiously...)

I'm so happy to see that you've noticed! I'm no professionnal writer, but I do try to emulate Munirang's writing style as to not stray too much from the original work and give it her "feel" when reading and a kind of believability as to be part of Munirang's world.

I do hope this new and (very steamy!) fanfic will please you all. I'm currently editing it and having the girls on my team read it to make the best I can albeit my meager talent.

Also, as a little bonus info, this fanfic will be part 1 of a 3 part piece. But don't worry, there won't be a cliffhanger at the end of it, each part can hold on it's own.

10. Stefka

Stefka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooo much for these chapters Thamalasca!

11. marysbiatch

marysbiatch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If that’s true then yay! So we have a higher chance of getting our happy ever after. I know it took us a long ass time but personally I think it’s 100% worth it. I really wanna know what is happening in the latest chapters :blobconfused: but I guess I’ll have to wait. Oh well. Hopefully, this misunderstanding arc gets wrapped up soon because I am about to die of heartbreak the longer this continues on.

12. Sussu

Sussu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today I went to read some comments on the novel page and it seems that there are some readers complaining about the drama that has not yet been resolved, well the novel would end up on 320 and it's already on 318 and it seems that only more problems appeared for Tara.
    From the comments it seems that the emperor is doing some kind of blackmail with her... it's not very clear, and Angela reappeared, and the real spy hasn't been caught yet....I know the author said she would add 10 or 20 more chapters? she wasn't sure if she would go to 330 or 340.

But honestly how many chapters have passed and this drama between Kyle and Tara is still going on? and now the emperor also to make life difficult for our baby.
    I'm honestly worried about how the author is going to solve this, I don't want Tara to get a half apology and BAM everything is going great....She's been suffering for months now and I don't want her to become like those protagonists who forgive everything and lived happily ever after.... I want them to deserve forgiveness!!!!
    I think we had more drama and suffering in the novel than romance, even the parts before Kyle confessed to Tara were more fun, because the dynamics of the two working together was very interesting.

...ARGGGG
    sorry for the rant girls
    It's just that I like this story so much and it upsets me a lot to see Tara have to go through all this and I have no idea how this will be resolved for her.
    She spent a lot with her family since she was a child and forgave them very quickly and super nice, i don't want her to do that again!

13. Lunacharm

Lunacharm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Long time reader but first time posting. I am very curious about Angela. When Kyle's cousin Diane was attacked he blamed Tara as he stated that she was the only one who knew that they were related but she wasn't the only one. Angela knew as well. So it makes me wonder....

14. Kmukmu

Kmukmu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor actually wanted to use Tara to choose Kyle's princess. The contract between the emperor and Tara was a stumbling block for Tara to choose his wife for his ex boyfriend. The emperor was disgusted. Moreover, the real spy falsely alleges that Tara has something to do with Hans. Chris and others believe that, so Tara is almost convicted. Andre and others have not received the news that Tara is obstructing Logan.

In fact, I think Tara and Kyle are less and less likely to be together at the end of the story. Let's not talk about the espionage case, nor about the proposed marriage event of the Stuart family one year later. Just say that what the emperor promoted in the selection case required Tara, ordered Tara, and threatened Tara would make Tara hate the royal family. If the espionage case comes to light and the selection is almost over, Tara's body and mind will be tortured for nearly a year, Can Kyle warm Tara's heart in this situation? Especially when they have to face the disgusting emperor and the bad living environment of the court after they get married, it's really not human life.

Before in episode 265 or 266, Kyle arranged for a person to protect Tara by her side. Where is this person? And Anton-Duke didn't declare his death around episode 310, how could he have a meeting with the first prince later?

In a sense, the author of the Chronicle (Tara's former friend) loved or hated the role of Tara. Tara was discriminated against when she was young. Her favorite brother died at the age of 11, and was ignored for seven years. At the age of 18, she was squeezed by her boss. At the age of 19, she had only a few months of sweetness. After that, she has been threatened by people from all over the world. So far, people who have been around Tara have been gradually arranged to take their dream positions, Like becoming a general, a designer, a drug inventor, etc., what's left of Tara? Lover? Teacher? friend? family? Suddenly found that Tara's dream of an ordinary life was out of reach, and many people needed her. Except Bernard, Beth and Tara's mother would regard Tara as the most important, others, including the Earl, put their own interests first.
    I can understand the reason why Kyle was angry, but at the beginning, Kyle kept close watch on Tara, and even sent special personnel to watch. It was not just one month or two months. Finally, Kyle found out that he loved Tara, dated Tara, knew Tara's ideal type, and even wanted to cooperate with Tara's ideal type. But until now, the misunderstanding has gradually deepened, and no one sent by Kyle has discovered the real spy, so the choice is another problem. When Kyle was at the secret meeting of the hunting season, Tara asked Kyle to take care of the family problems and swore to protect Tara with Reese castle. At present, it seems that they have failed to do so. Tara and Kyle will become parallel lines.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
  15. cookiemonster245

cookiemonster245 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,
    I’ve been silently on the forum since the beginning but I can’t take it anymore. Can someone please let me know when the drama is resolved? I’ve been checking this forum everyday multiple times a day and I’m going crazy :cry:

zeugirdor, Pansy25, Lunacharm and 4 others like this.
  16. Cyzzane

Cyzzane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean it's entirely possible that the novel ends and there are still some 'ongoing' issues. Not everything gets resolved in real life, so I would be satisfied as long as they resolve some of the MAJOR plot points and leave some minor ones to the imagination.

I think the author will likely have to add more than they originally intended though for a good ending. They've been a soild author so far so I think that they will do what the need to to tell the story they want to tell. When Kyle and Tara come out on top, I'll be SO happy.