Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. EnterYourNickname

EnterYourNickname Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't Roem fell like 30-40 years prior to Secto's awakening? And wasn't Secto asleep like for hundreds of years?

kim rabbit and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  2. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you are right. It was Ruth who explained this to Maxi when she asked why Roem Empire coins were used for payment. The peace treaty was signed 30 years ago. The Roem Empire fell before that.

Sector's awakening was six years ago. Before that, he had been asleep for centuries.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
  3. neno97

neno97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m reading the theories about riftan not coming back…..guys please no:cry:
    I will literally lose my mind if this happens :bloborz: !!
    Ma boy and girl went through enough their entire life :blob_teary:
    I want them home..happy..and NOT missing any future occasions<< like first baby ::blobcatsmile::

Lady Nirtha likes this.
  4. mariakap

mariakap Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yes of course I know it's their job, but they also need to take care of their land and have an heir. If they see each other once every 3 years that ain't gonna happen.

5. kimmuo

kimmuo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you guys on what website are reading, i am really lost HELP

can you please please message it to me

6. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont worry dear. That is not going to happen. They will go back to Anatol together. Actually i just remember i still keep this blog post by the author that she said she is writing on the scene where they are bickering after they are both back in Anatol. I tried to upload here but fail to. I dont know why.

7. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 1 is available on Webnovel app (Webnovel is pricey, but if u're patient u can unlock whole thing for free just by doing some daily tasks/watching adds, if u need a guide to Webnovel let me now I'll post a short manual) and Amazon. Book 2 in a month will come to Webnovel, but if u want to read it now it's available on korean site Ridi, on the first page of this forum there's guide to Ridi etc. (Ridi is in korean so we're using automatic translations from chrome or translating apps)

And about those theories about Riftan getting hurt etc. those are only our speculations, we don't know what will happen

Last edited: Nov 12, 2022
  8. chinitabon

chinitabon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this was back before all the illegal translations were taken down. Have patience… book 2 is about to come out on webnovel and then Amazon. Otherwise, MTL on Ridi or the spoilers provided here are pretty substantial.

EnterYourNickname likes this.
  9. zkira

zkira Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More Riftan emerging victorious, with the weaker kingdoms, his plan to be the most powerful in the empire and give everything to Maxi would be easier to complete, because no one would dare anything against him.

Amya and spspsp like this.
  10. neno97

neno97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually read it here :blobmelt:
    If you mean the theories

EnterYourNickname likes this.
  11. kim rabbit

kim rabbit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually riftan is not an ambitious person with power or wealth. He also wouldn't start a conflict for no good reason. The only reason why he was in such a hurry and even took the initiative in stopping Balto from breaking the peace treaty, was his wife. He didn't want another war when the peace treaty was broken so that his wife could continue to get carried away in the fighting. because of that too, he originally wanted to send maxi back to nornui. He did it all without even King Reuben's permission.

He would not rebel against king reuben and sacrifice many innocent lives just to gain the throne. Moreover, King Reuben is also not an arbitrary tyrant king

12. Ames2021

Ames2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 177: Sh*t! Besmore is being attacked by the undead guys! And the skeleton army is very huge! Noooo! :cry: Maxi please be strong! You can handle this!
    Btw Agnes and Princess B are also with them in Besmore. I hope their armies and the wizards can handle this!

Btw RIftan and the subjugation team left for 2 weeks already now.

13. Sa12Ben18

Sa12Ben18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only is the number huge, but the skeletons are big, not like a human skeleton but much bigger.

14. ChezcaAnne

ChezcaAnne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing that here Maxi will have a big chance to use her golem spell

shake65, na3_no3h, manlyman and 5 others like this.
  15. EnterYourNickname

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe skeletons of killed trolls and ogres? damn that's scary

na3_no3h, Ames2021 and Sa12Ben18 like this.
  16. acm

acm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoping she's not pregnant, this could be her BIG moment. She can be the one who makes a difference in this batte, maybe she could save the lives of many people (including princess Agnes and the other one) and *I hope* she could be recognised by the wizards as the famous nynmph!

If she's pregnant and uses much mana things could end up like the other time. I just hope she'll be safe while she is in the middle of the battle

na3_no3h, Earthyyy4, manlyman and 3 others like this.
  17. emptycan_princess

emptycan_princess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel de ja vu :blobtired::blobtired::blobtired:

but then again, this is what i thought would happen if they separated. so, yeah.... hopefully this time maxi is okay.

* i'm also #teammaxipregnant btw, and wishing her and the baby would stay safe.

18. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 177

After the conquering team left, 500 dristan's soldiers camped in front of the gate. This is not the first time Riftan has gone to war after marrying Maxi. But maxi's mood wasn't used to it yet. She felt worse by being separated from her husband many times.

Garrow picks up maxi and carries her luggage to move to another building. In addition to the army of dristan led by princess rienna, there is an army of princess agnes along with 20 of her subordinates and 8 of garrow's subordinates who will guard the castle. The wizards are stationed in each castle tower and maxi are assigned to the north tower.

Garrow brought maxi to look at Rem. Thank goodness the soldiers took good care of Rem. Maxi feels guilty because she has not paid attention to her favorite horse for a month. Rem who recognized the owner, was overjoyed and full of energy. While crossing the city on the Rem, a soldier that maxi had once dealt with, greeted her. They were filling the trenches with soil so the enemy wouldn't infiltrate through there.

Max wants to help, but Anette suggested Max help Alec and Dean in another tower. They're making ballistas (it looks like arrows). They asked max for help to use her magic to strengthen the arrow support. They worked on about 32 ballistas (arrows) whose bows were made of wyvern parts. Max is so busy. SHe also repaired the castle's walls that were destroyed in the battle. SHe went around the village, gathering stones and wood, cooking food, without rest. Our maxi is so tough! That's all she did so she not to think about riftan.

A telegram came from midna. The undead army escaped from midna castle and possibly spread to other castles. The army of dristan commanded by rienna is increasing the vigilance. The wizards reworked the magic tools and installed magic detectors all over the city walls. If a dragonian appears, the detection device will send a signal to the garrison. They waited with great tension. But nothing happened for 2 weeks. Max is afraid of the monsters getting stronger, because serlick and miriam (they are fire wizards) will be more overwhelmed by it.

Max was exhausted from being on guard. Sidina comes and asks her to rest. Max looked outside the tower and estimated if the subjugation army passed by the foot of the mountain. SHe buried her fear if the RDK was injured or even died. SHe decided to go fill her stomach with porridge and then rest. But the sound of sirens woke her up. The soldiers were panicking.

Max peeked over the fort and saw a terrible thing. Thousands of white skeletons covered the ground. Max immediately ran towards the tower to activate a defensive magic tool. But she became aware that the size of the skeleton was huge around 30 kvet and was getting closer to the castle

19. LadyJellan

LadyJellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what Riftan will feel once he finds out that Besmore tower is under siege by hordes of undead. Garrou and Gabel are both in Besmore.

na3_no3h, Sa12Ben18 and ChezcaAnne like this.
  20. kim rabbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I guarantee there won't be a second miscarriage, even if maxi is pregnant. :D

I don't know if she will cast golem magic because there are no clues pointing to it like the appearance of golem soldiers from the enemy side, for example.

I'm more curious, who will be maxi's partner now in battle. Kuahel and Elliot are not around. Is it gabel? or garrow again. I was looking forward to seeing a combination of gabel and maxi! they have to find the necromancer once again