Spoiler Death to the white ferret/Death to the white ferret weasel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by crossover, Feb 27, 2022.

1. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaaasssseee!!!
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

2. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn true but sad... Hopefully the ml won't fall inlove with her. I hate sad romance.

3. Yeni_kim

Yeni_kim Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camp time ✨

4. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know if ML is in love yet... but he surely likes her. He has read stories of her and also fantasized what she would look like out of the potrait. It's like having your 2D crush coming alive to 3D mode.

5. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, in my opinion, I think he has, in the raws he stated that he will do anything she wants and will become the type of man that she would want by her side, but then again I might be wrong and It could be just like a crush you would have on a celebrity.

6. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Rin.rinaaa and your crush like this.
  7. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bump, disappointed by lack of spoilers so far

Yerunidian, cabbagenyanko and xpeanut like this.
  8. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm.. so few spoilers... I only know upto the 20th chapter of the manhwa so far.

ML is a young king who when was young had heard stories of the FL and was then fascinated by the FL and the era of magic. So, when he grew up, he extended his territory towards the ruins of the kingdom of FL. He found the library of that kingdom there and then moved that all the books from there to his own library in his castle. He's kind of a fanboy of FL and her kingdom.
    FL is a princess of the long-lost kingdom Valhalla (?) [I honestly forgot the name.] and she has many siblings too. Though, she is the most adept at casting magic and has made many reforms to it. The kingdom's royalty passes the gemstone necklace of the first magician onto the rulers of the kingdom and then the next and so on. That gemstone necklace is said to be the origin of the magic.
    Now onto the reason of why FL is a ferret now. FL apparently rejected one of her paranoid admirer, who probably went more paranoid and stole the gemstone necklace for himself. He wrecked havoc in the kingdom in exchange for the princess herself. Realizing how dangerous and paranoid this guy is, the princess used a forbidden spell that destroyed all the magic in the world (and the paranoid evil magician) in exchange for her home-kingdom and she herself turned into an immortal ferret (which she deems as the curse, an aftereffect of using the forbidden spell).
    Their meeting after 1000 of years is based on the fact that the young king led a hunt for the fox furs (which were demanded by the neighboring king, who's kind of a tyrant and isn't a wise king but a greedy king, or else he will wage a war) and entered the mountains, which was guarded by the FL, and killed some of the foxes once before, which resulted into raging FL and her wolf-friends. As a result, FL and the wolves launch a revenge plan on the invaders, mainly focusing on the leader heading them, i.e., the ML. Though they only intended to scare them away, not kill. But, the ML's horse along with the ML fell off the cliff and they almost died. So, the FL saved him.
    When ML woke up he realized he was bandaged and soon realized that it was the ferret (cause he could heard her talking [don't know why only he can hear her yet]). From the information he gathered when talking with FL, he very soon realizes her real identity. He later apologizes to the wolves that he would ban the hunting. Later, the FL tells the ML about the first magician and her necklace. They set out of the mountain next day on the ML's horse, which was saved. They stop the confrontation between the ML's men and the wolves.
    ML and FL go to the palace. He takes her to the library while telling her that he moved over all the books of her kingdom's remaining library. FL was surprised cause she didn't expect that her kingdom would still have ruins left. She thought it was destroyed completely and that means the forbidden spell didn't work perfectly so she suspects if the evil magician is still alive too (cause she's kind of alive this long too). ML hints about his feelings to FL, who gets shocked and avoids it cause she has long wanted to end her immortal life and she's looking for such a way in her books. ML though sad assists her in finding all over the library but they don't find one. Then FL and ML decide to visit the ruins. Later, FL and ML together draw a simplified version of teleportation magic scroll and then whoosh... the arrive at the ruins. Then they find an underground area there, which wasn't discovered by the ML's men. So, someone arrived here before them. After they enter and enter the innermost chamber of the underground space, they find that the book is stolen and there's the first magician's remaining spirit/ghost.

That's what I remember so far... cause it's been months since I've continued reading it.

9. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder if she'll ever become human again

Elisee and Yerunidian like this.
  10. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there somebody translating this on novel updates? I searched, but didn’t see anything. I was wondering if it was under a different name?
    ....Spoilers please!:aww:

11. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
  12. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!:blobflag:

14. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read via MTL and the fighting scene was hard to understand. Anyway I will summarize the story. It is HAPPY ENDING.
    Noel got the purgatory/green gem back. Now she could use magic. So she transformed herself as a maid in the palace. Soaz was having a banquet and wanted her as his partner. She dressed up/ disguised/went to the ball with Soaz, leaving the necklace in the safe box. Ranon stole the necklace while they were at the ball. In the meantime, Soaz worked with the Nyia the 3rd princess of the the Empire to capture Ranon. The 3rd princess killed her brothers and the emperor. She became the Emperor. Ranon threatened Nyia and told her he knew that she was working with Noel and Soaz. After Ranon got the necklace, he kidnapped Soaz. He wanted Noel to come and rescue Soaz. Noel came and they fought. Ranon killed Soaz in front of Noel. (But Soaz didnt die since he was transport to a different dimension.)
    I am not sure about this part since it is hard to understand but Dalmia showed up. (The kid with blue hair and blue eyes. She used the black magic after Noel disappeared. So she was cursed.) Her soul resided in Soaz. Soaz was her descendant. The kings of Parrilord normally died early (40 yr. )since their souls were feeding energy to Dalmia. Dalmia worked with Noel later on sealed the necklace and Ranon in another dimension. Dalmia disappeared and Soaz and Noel came back to the current dimension. Soaz no longer needed to feed the soul of Dalmia so he would live a long life. His eyes changed color from Gold to Blue. <-- because Dalmia left.
    Noel broke her curse with the help of her friends.
    Soaz and Noel got marriage but in their wedding, the fire broke out so Noel revealed herself as a wizard. All nobles at the wedding were shocked but Soaz was so proud of his wife. Noel flied into the sky and put off the fire. Later she healed alot of servants. After the event, Soaz asked Noel if they should do another wedding in the Bahailla style. But the conversation got interrupted because Noel's touching his buttocks. Soaz started taking his buttons off and led Noel to the bedroom and distinguished the candles.

A year later, Noel had a wizard daughter. Her name was Helene. She looked like Soaz with jade eyes and green hair. Helene loved the fairy story about the Bahailla princess.
    ********MTL***********

"The Princess of Valhalla," someone's name was inscribed, but unfortunately it was obscured by the fingers holding the book. The girl's calm voice continued.

“One day, after a thousand years, the princess came to the rescue of a beautiful young man who was lost and injured in the mountains. Since she was a human I hadn't seen in a very long time, she, the princess, took great care of her young man. The young man, moved by the grace, seduced her princess to go to the human world together, saying that he wanted to repay her. She, of course, didn't expect anything in return from her, so she, the princess, was wondering what to do with this. But she eventually accepted the young man's offer. Because she thought that by using him, she would be able to put an end to this boring immortal life.”

The girl pointed to the young man in the illustration on the next page. A silver-haired man, reminiscent of someone else, was holding on to the weasel's paw. His pretty face caught my eye, fitting the word seduction. The girl, buried under the blanket, stared at the young man's painting without saying a word.

“The princess, who followed the young man down the mountain, arrived in the country where he lived. Surprisingly, the young man was the king of humans. He did everything she wanted to ingratiate herself with her princess. Hard-to-find ancient books, soft wool blankets, first-class chef's cakes, and even orange marmalade. The princess was also happy inside. Life in the castle was so comfortable that she was afraid to die.”

A weasel, half-eaten a cake topped with orange marmalade, sprawled on a soft cushion. Beside him, a silver-haired man watched the weasel with a hearty smile. The two main characters in the picture looked really happy.

She later realized that the weasel princess was her mother.The young king in the story was her father.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2022
  15. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are an absolute ANGEL. :aww: Thank you for this!

Is there any info on how they get the jewel back? Any romantic moments? :blobowoevil:

I love Soaz, he's such a good guy. :meowpuffymelt: He's the dream we all hope to achieve. Sees a hot girl in a story and is like :meowyaranaika: her, thats my wife. Even when it made absolutely no sense to anyone but him, he really did it. He married his fictional waifu. :meowpuffytears: Don't let dreams be dreams.

Bunny__cotton likes this.
  16. Bunny__cotton

Bunny__cotton New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowwwww I love you so much, I dying to know what the ending... now I love this series more, such underrated great story.. not many people know this exist, but it's my favourite now.
    Sadly Soaz's eyes changed to blue, I mean I love his golden eyes more. Thank you for the spoilers!!

17. Azka Anees

Azka Anees Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh this story is toooooo cute:blobuwu:....thank u so much for the spoilers