Spoiler What I Decided to Die For / 내가 죽기로 결심한 것은 (Webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 282232, Jan 6, 2022.

1. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an original story so we don't know

vannaokuzo likes this.
  2. pyloves2eat

pyloves2eat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How I wish I only discover this story much late. I don't want t be invested in a tragedy type of story regardless of it being good or bad. Life's to tough for more sadness.

alaskamaze, seokxjinniex and syofiaa like this.
  3. Iamnotu

Iamnotu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The
    There doesn't seem to be any tragedy tags in the webtoon description....so I hope it's happy ending:')

alaskamaze and Ghost123 like this.
  4. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this work plays with time regression, just by reading some korean comments (this is what they are suggesting, not confirmation (yet) ), but I think it's not MC who is the regressor, but ML (no wonder he is so mysterious).
    The title "What I decided to die for", could be referring to ML.
    Lately, there have been plenty of plot complicated and psychological manwhas on comic.naver, this seems to be one of them.
    I think, and again I think, that we shouldn't worry about a bad ending if it's time regression, it would be too much if ML dies in both lifes and doesn't find his ending love with MC.
    The reason why he is ambiguous with MC is easy, he doesn't want to repeat the bad ending of his previous life

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  5. Sivyharuharu

Sivyharuharu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found this today and I’m on chapter 31, god damnit I need spoilers.

Anyone up to chapter 31 yet? Pretty please spoiler please ~ Papago defo not translating right.

6. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayeee I created this thread. Hahaha. Maan, I deleted this account so that I can focus on my studies but here I'm...again.

7. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    we welcome you back

8. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. neomisa

neomisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Started reading the raw manhwas i don’t know the context because it’s not translated but later chapters show them in the future (?) FL seems to be an olympian or a famous athlete and she’s still friends with that other guy in the sports team

your crush, alaskamaze and syofiaa like this.
  10. missbluesunglasses

Reading List:
    Link
    wait have we decided taht this story has a time skip or time travel or both??????

11. neomisa

neomisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not sure about the time travel but later chapters definitely show a time skip

anyone here have any theories why the brother of FL acts like that like is he just trying to act rebellious or ?

your crush and syofiaa like this.
  12. KimLilly

KimLilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I understood, he is
    being bullied in school + parents don’t seem to give him and Jio a lot of affection + rebellious teen years
    Let’s see if more is revealed with the official translations

There’s a really nasty incident later on that causes Gyeol to go off the radar and they are separated. By the end of chapter 30, there’s a 10 years time skip. Jio is now a celebrity taekwondo athlete, and Gyeol is (apparently) a gang/mafia boss. Nothing on time travel yet

Eelillya, Emma626, vannaokuzo and 9 others like this.
  13. Nani.Raciaxoxo

Nani.Raciaxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml apparently disappeared w/o a reason and 10 years later, they met.

Edit: MC kicked the bully in the head. ML claimed it was his doing. As a result, he was expelled. After that, he just disappeared

MC's dreams are coming true but she wonders why there were changes/it wasn't exactly as what was in her dreams (e.g. she had a dream of winning in the olympics and getting hugged by the ml. In reality: she did win the olympic but the ml wasn't there)

Then there's this ep shown the ml waking up from nightmare, drenched in sweats.

The theory is that the ml knows the future/also has cognitive dreams and was actually trying to prevent 'THAT' dream from happening

During the 10years, the mc dated a fellow athlete (a volleyball player). The ml will somehow be involved w/ the ex

(Idk what their business will be. Papago and Google lens aint helping me . Some says the ml was investigating the ex, there's also some who says the ml handles/sponsors athletes)

Edit: Seems like the ml's business is about Loan, however, that uncle told the mc that their business looks decent in the surface but have secrets (illegal??). Mc's ex might be one of their clients

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  14. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who 'decided to die for'? The mc or the ml? I really want to know the reason and if someone's really gonna die (i hopes not)... Webtoon takes time and i dont have coins to fast pass......

Nani.Raciaxoxo likes this.
  15. jalia_x

jalia_x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what happen on Chapter 31? The guy who bullies her brother was beaten by ML and MC..did he die and that's why ML disappeared? And she was under investigation? Someone clarify here. I'm just assuming lol.

16. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The bully came to MC who was alone while carrying a metal bat. Her choice was beat him (but it’ll be criticized as she, an athlete, kicking a normal citizen) or ran away. Her legs was still kinda bad so she chose to kick him, made the bully unconscious.

Gyeol who arrived right after told her to run away ASAP & no one can be told about this incident. Gyeol admitted to the school that he was the one who attacked the bully & he got dropped out from school.

Jioh looked for him & asked teacher about Gyeol’s address, pretending she borrowed something from him. But Cha Gyeol has disappeared, he moved out right after his grandma passed away. While visiting his old apartment, Jioh ran into a police detective who used to look after Gyeol & those two somewhat became buddies in 10 years time skip.

Hope that’ll help :blobmelt:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  17. lazy_azy

lazy_azy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omy chapter 31???? I'm still on chapter 17

18. Nani.Raciaxoxo

Nani.Raciaxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To those who wants to catch up, it's better to support the author by installing Naver app (It's available on play store/app store).
    Create an account and collect free cookies. It's really easy to collect free cookies (I was able to collect 20+ cookies in less than 15mins when I first created my account).

Let's support author-nim

Yuen, neomisa, dindi and 3 others like this.
  19. KimLilly

KimLilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First and foremost: EXACTLY! SUPPORT THE AUTHOR! Every like on every chapter counts!

On the other hand, thanks for the video about the cookies. I have an account there, but as a non-Korean I was unable to collect (or even buy) any cookies. And I use the app a lot TT_TT

20. alaskamaze

alaskamaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it only me or Gyeol’s touches somehow made me fluttering

KimLilly and bigredqueen like this.