Japanese Let's live Freely ・・・自由に生きよう!

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by khakha, Aug 4, 2022.

1. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: ・・・自由に生きよう!
    Let's live Freely !

Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6857fb/
    NU Link: not available

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I think novelupdates need more Japanese pure action adventure Japanese novel with fmc
    The story is good, have strong fmc, has pure adventure action genre.
    If anyone need know novel with same taste, I think this novel is has same taste as : - abilities average
    - Magical Aptitude is 9999
    - manowa
    - Kuma bear
    Yess, all of them is pure action adventure novel with fmc and have free plot.

Description:
     A girl who was hospitalized for some reason was spending her free days without doing anything. One day, her sister recommended a certain VRMMO game. The girl, who had too much time on her hands, started playing a game her sister recommended to her. In her spare time, she plays the game. She lived such a life repeatedly, but the girl who was doing fun things gradually became well and was able to leave the hospital safely.
     After that, did she pass high school and get used to the new environment? Just when she thought that, she had an accident.
     And when she wakes up, she's in the woods! ?
     While there are many difficult things, the girl gets involved in various events! ?

Stripedhatbecomesgay likes this.
  2. Stripedhatbecomesgay

Stripedhatbecomesgay Guess who’s a super good spammer? It’s me!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh this seems interesting! Hopefully someone can pick it up

3. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first chapter starts with a horrendous flashback exposition dump. I hate when this happens when the author either does not trust the reader or their own ability to pick things up in a more natural sense.

I'm giving this a 3 chapter read and if it doesn't get interesting in that time, I hope you find some other translator willing to pick this up.

Edit: Three chapters worth of exposition and a very slow start. Good luck, it can't get me past that initial hurdle.

Rodvek97 likes this.
  4. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - : slow pace story
    Author explain mc background in 2-3 chapter, and make fmc get used her new power also in 3 Chapter
    But it still faster pace than most Chinese novel
    + : No level
    So, every human in this world has same potential, but of course not the same aptitude.
    So, if 2 person with same aptitude train with same pace, they will get same results.
    So even mc struggle when fight 50 goblins and won (no magic used), she actually already has c rank adventurer ability

-/+ (will be different according to persons) :
    - fmc has only has little cheat :
    She has gorilla strength (much stronger than average person, but not too much like Yuna in Kuma bear), and stronger magic damage (also much stronger than average person, but not make her op instantly like mile), and clear imagination for magic (all reincarnator have this cheat)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    Rodvek97 likes this.