Spoiler The Most Powerful Characters In The World Are Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jem3710, Aug 23, 2020.

1. lily_myne

lily_myne Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the transcendents from Hikan and Dahlia's generation it would seem by process of elimination that Acreas is from Beholde's family. Is how he is able to be a transcendent ever explained?

crystalleciel and DOHere like this.
  2. Celo

Celo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone know HIKAN and ADRISHA who they'll end up with?

DOHere likes this.
  3. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Until the last side story, no one. Hikan is happy with his life as a duke and dahlia's older brother and Adrisha is just friends with all the original male leads (aside from Aceras, or whatever his name was, i forgot). They both still pove Dahlia the most, but Dahlia seems to ship them together. Out of all other characters they spend the most time together (mostly to worry about Dahlia together), but considering Adrisha got her memories back and remember past lives where Hikan was a villain, them ending up together would be too awkward.

4. Celo

Celo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for telling me. Although I ship them but still I HAVE FREAKING FEELINGS FOR HIM

5. HelaKeizer

HelaKeizer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I get by reading the MTL, what you said is right, it was near the ending when war between Frederick empire and Aceras happened. Aceras was from the Mersian family (the empress and beold/veord’s family). He’s actually from the side family and not the main family, which had a very small probability to produce transcendents. And it seemed like he’s born with transcendent’s power as well as divine power, so he had suffered for quite a while since iirc transcendent’s weakness was divine power (main point is he has suffered from both powers inside him and even faced many hallucinations for a long time as well).

and while we’re at it, Imma add this little bit of spoiler as well
    Then Aceras chose to serve the emperor to make a living (and btw he had the ability to conceal his feelings(?) so the emperor couldn’t read him with his ability) where he met Adrisha.

And since he had suffered for a long time, when he heard Adrisha said everyone can be happy, he didn’t believe it. What he thought was “Will she be able to say the same thing when she falls in endless pain like me. I was curious. So I decided to make Adrisha suffer.” > which led to Aceras destroying the Frederick empire and kidnapping Adrisha in other TL :/

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  7. crystalleciel

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she will be brainwashed but Dahlia will help. Iirc it's more like a mind manipulation by someone under Aceras who came to the Empire, I think his name is Kelsion or something. I forgot the whole situation because I read that part a long time ago, but mainly she will get depressed from the brainwashing/ mind manipulation, stay in her room, and feel overly guilty over Cedric and her sister Beord/ Veord.

Why Cedric?
    Because Cedric had the same/ similar ability as the emperor, where they could read other people's feelings, the difference was the Emperor had this ability when he was older while Cedric had it since he was very young which made him constantly look at people's dark thoughts (this ability percieve bad/ dark thoughts more easily rather than good ones) before he had the understanding of other's feelings and it made him unable to trust other people and being cynical of others.
    The Empress tried hard to only show him good things/ feelings toward him since he was young, but there was a time when she had ill thoughts about the nobles at the ball, then her gaze met Cedric's, she knew that he knew and she really regretted it because Cedric looked at her differently after that (notes: this is what I remember about this part, cmiiw)

And about her sister Beord/ Veord
    Her sister was really close to her, but she was MIA for a long time. The reason was that Beord/Veord was cursed when she was in her late teens/ early adulthood (sorry can't remember), she's stuck in her young age and stopped growing old. It was near the time of the wedding of the Emperor and Empress (which iirc they were still the crown prince and princess at that time), Beord/ Veord wanted to share a last message for her sister before her wedding but because of the sudden curse, the Empress didn't get to read it (it was some sort of chain letters made by Beord/Veord which will be solved by Dahlia with the help of the second prince and will become one of the keys to stop the Empress' depression/ mind manipulation).
    After the curse, Beord/ Veord then became some kind of ruffian after leaving her house. In the original, she will side with Aceras because he could help her lift her curse with his divine power which made her go against the Imperial family and Empire, and for the record, she's also a transcendental and a very strong one with the power to nullify other transcendental's magic. (note: I barely remember the details on this part, but the empress was probably feeling guilty for not being able to grow up together with her sister - I think they made a promise or something, well if I read this part again I will edit this post)

8. crystalleciel

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I just read the end part of the novel and my memory is still fresh, I'm going to put the spoiler about the final battle as there are no details for that yet :blobsmilehappyeyes:

THE FINAL BATTLE
    In OG TL, Aceras destroyed the Empire and kidnapped Adrisha in the end.
    In this TL, Aceras will try to kidnap Dahlia to be purified by her and keep her in the Holy Nation with him.

!! Read the spoilers about Lewain Blueport to understand this spoiler !!
    So before the final battle between Frederick Empire and Holy Nation (Aceras), Lewain Blueport laid his plans to Dahlia.

According to his hundreds/ thousands of repetitions, Lewain told Dahlia that Aceras will move at the treaty's renewal between the Frederick Empire and Holy Nation.

His initial plan was to ask Dahlia to purify Aceras so the war won't break out. When he told her the plan, it really seemed impossible since Dahlia hated Aceras and couldn't forgive him for what he had done to the former Duchess of Blueport (it was Aceras who caused the former Duchess to runaway at the ball when Dahlia was younger) - if you forgot, Dahlia's purification worked according to her affection toward the recipient, and since she hated him, the purification won't work. At this time, Aceras really used too much of his power, and his soul was really corrupted (and according to Lewain, it's worse than the previous TLs, so his only hope was Dahlia but he didn't know how her power worked), he's at the end of his limit before going berserk and runaway.

After hearing his plan, Dahlia spent some time figuring out how to forgive someone she hated. She became restless and spent some days on her bedroom blankly, Hikan even invited Adrisha to check what was going on for the always-cheerful-Dahlia to be so dejected.

Why does Dahlia have to purify Aceras?
    Because if she couldn't, Aceras will go berserk and runaway in the Empire.
    Couldn't other transcendental stop him like what they usually do for runaway transcendentals?
    The answer is NO. Aceras was born as transcendental with divine power, and since his divine power was so great he could become the Pope of the Holy Nation. When Aceras runaway, his divine power would immediately heal any wounds in his body and he couldn't die from the runaway of transcendental's power (or be killed), hence why it would create a phenomenon of immortality in nearby areas. Everyone in the empire will become immortal from his runaway and it was only Cedric who could save everyone with his multi-dimensional magic. Cedric would have to create a subspace where he would drag Aceras and himself there to die (suicide with Aceras)

In every repetition Lewain went through, Cedric always died. Since there was no Dahlia in the previous TLs, Cedric would still be the same cynical person who couldn't enjoy life because he kept seeing everyone's dark thoughts all the time. There was no expression, regrets, or fear whatsoever when he had to suicide with Aceras in other TLs. But now it's different since he had Dahlia and he wanted to live with her. He felt fear for the first time when he heard about him always dying in other TLs and in the present time as well if the plan failed and Aceras runaway

The point is: Dahlia has to purify Aceras > if fail, Aceras will runaway > Cedric will have to die with Aceras

This was just Lewain's initial plan, he will come up with another plan if Dahlia couldn't forgive Aceras

There's still a lot going on on this arc, so I will continue the spoilers later~

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
  9. Elenashan

Elenashan New Member

Reading List:
    Link

10. Marianovelupdate

Marianovelupdate Member

Reading List:
    Link
    W
    Thank you so much, you are realy an angel,

Thank you so much you are realy an angel

11. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't there a second prince that is similar to Cedric?

12. ricelover

ricelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cedric is the second prince, the one who keeps on running away from the palace..

DOHere and Nada Amore like this.
  13. kleia27

kleia27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have translations to the last 13 special stories :D?

14. sweetpotato18

sweetpotato18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have translations to side story?

you have side story?

15. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I isn’t really see any spoilers about Meldon guy !!?? Does anyone know if he’s still relevant

Lilylam likes this.
  16. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aceras is the Emperor’s aide, the one with wavy brown hair and green eyes.

17. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me why Duchess Blueport come to see baby Dahlia? Im curious why shes there or maybe i miss some part in the story that tell what the Duchess doing in Pesteros household suddenly coming to the crying baby Dahlia trying to console the little baby that had just born, while the dad still grieving for his death wife. Did her son that are a regressor give her some clue that theres a baby Dahlia please help her or something?

18. sssssleigh

sssssleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that Lewain is was Adriana's original lover. The fact that they didn't end up together in the end sucks. Like Lewain did all of these regressions for her to protect her, but in the end, they couldn't even be together. Is that really a satisfying end for him?

19. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, all those regressions were so that the other characters could be happy.
    Besides, after all that time, I think that some feelings will fade. Maybe this was the best ending for him.

ellieedeean likes this.
  20. kisskissme

kisskissme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i LOVE cedric. i think he’s so cute and he definitely deserves the ml title :love:

crystalleciel and AnniePoo like this.