Resolved I need help.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BookReader159, Aug 6, 2022.

1. BookReader159

BookReader159 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4+ years ago I read this and I only remember the story so I am sorry if I spoil it to others but I am trying to find it again and could use some help.
    A grandmother died of old age living a long and good life. and she wakes up in the body of a young girl who is poisoned with a poison that is shown on her face. Btw she was a poison expert. And she keeps poisoning herself though out the story. She then goes to a cave and meets the male lead (prince) of war who was in in chains by his childhood sweetheart and her family who did it to him because the family wanted their daughter to become part of the imperial harem. So he was chained for years with his cultivation keeping him alive. Transmigrated grandma saves him and they train for a year then both make a pact to get revenge (and They fall in love)…
    They get through challenges like his childhood sweetheart still wanting him but being his brother’s concubine. other complications trying to get permission to marry. They learn that the grandma only transmigrated contents and recognizes her own grown up children saved her own granddaughter.
    The grandma’s original family in The end reunite and she and the male lead live happily ever after.
    Plz I could use help finding it again, I once read it on Wattpad and I can’t seem to find it again.

2. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. BookReader159

BookReader159 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much.
    That was it perfectly.

sixone7 likes this.
  4. sixone7