Question ex rank supporting role’s replay in a prestigious school

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by CatBlack, Aug 6, 2022.

Tags:
  1. CatBlack

CatBlack Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question for everyone reading ex-rank, i just recently read ex rank and wonder if the tl quality get better at NMV till the latest updates.
    I've read the waffles ver and continue reading the NMV because im too impatient hehe but decided to drop at chap 50 due to bad translation so did the tl improved again?
    Thank you

2. vithc

vithc eternity's nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a minute and I might be confusing it with a different novel but iirc, they do get an actual KR translator at some point, but they later go back to the bad mtl after a while.
    Idk about the more recent chapters though.

3. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They got an actual translator starting from chapter 65, though the said translator stopped at around chapter 110 or something and afterwards continued by another. Personally I found the new translator's quality a bit lower than the previous, but at least it's not outright mtl like before chapter 65.
    Btw I haven't read their latest 80 or so chapters, so not sure if there is any changes

4. CatBlack

CatBlack Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww whyy did NMV do that :blobsob::blobsob:
    You could say i'm a new reader to ex rank but after reading it, this hook my heart, definitely one of my fav novel.
    If only the novel have 700 chap and good quality translation, i'd definitely binge reading in one night