Spoiler The Villainess Became a Mother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rika77, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  2. opheliaa

opheliaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe not bcs, even in the past tl she was like that too

vannaokuzo likes this.
  3. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it's been bad from the start, I think she knows the plot of the novel or because of the butterfly effect.

Creolenerd likes this.
  4. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2022-8-6_15-16-50.png
    This image quality is quite the bad one ;-;

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
  5. kookiekim

kookiekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Saintess is a lotus bitch?

6. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes...she is...a bad one...

7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just gonna copy and paste my comment from the other forum
    Link to other Fourm: This has a bit more spoilers if any curious
    Okay to sort out confusion.
    The ebook is R19, it released a year's after it was completed on Kakaopage, Kakaopage has the R15 version which is the original since it was posted there first. The webtoon will likely follow how it originally released which is R15.
    The ebook is only on Ridibooks and Naver Series

The webtoon is now released, I'm excited, hope it licensed soon because damn ML is fine af
    --
    Questions:
    •Now can anyone explain Sia soul thing? Was OG Sia the evil who messed up the first timeline or was it the dark lord/demon making her do that?

•And I want know if MC is the OG Laure as well or is she still just a different reincarnated soul?

8. ceeimp

ceeimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably because she thought the novel was back on track. Homegirl was paranoid, imagine knowing you will die and burned alive to the point you can feel the heat of the flames in your dreams. Then you will see the reason why those things that you have been dreaming about, might actually come true.

She really said “I gotta put me first”

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
  9. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. when they're reunited did FL find out the truth behind the "OG FL kissed ML" scene?
    2. why did alice snitch? i mean i get that this is for the plot but does author explain it in the story the reason why alice suddenly snitch after 7 years?

bleedingliar24, vannaokuzo and Liliss like this.
  10. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KR Timeline (FL-Seah):
    • FL had a poor family. Her mother worked as a maid. Her Dad died in a car accident. The cause was Chairman Jin's alcohol intoxication. After that Jin had financially helped them out of guilt. FL had been bullied from her school life. Chairman's daughter Seah was the main cause of her misery.

• One day the Jin's got bankrupt. Coincidentally she met Seah that day. They bickered, FL tried to get back at her. FL had a job & she was also graduating from college. She was a novelist & was to release her work "Under the shadows of the White Tree". Seah thought she was provoking her as she dropped out to work as a model. They argued & left.

• After a day, FL's friend, Sujeong texted her if she heard the news about Seah. FL was shocked when she learnt Seah had committed suicide. FL was feeling guilty if it was because of her words. She remembered at times she was good to FL. Why did the horrible memories always pop up. Being preoccupied she met with an accident & died.
    Possession-regression of Seah & FL:
    Seah was reincarnated as a vessel of the shadow God (demon or dark god). Shadow God hated the mankind. FL was the vessel for light God (?). Also there was mention of God Aster's future prediction. Both of them had a key. When FL died the holy spirit used all it's strength to reverse the time. The God's agent Periastera (?) was really upset that she wasted her life. FL realised the scenes from her previous timeline was from the book she had written "Under the shadows of the White Tree". So it's regression + possession. This time FL saves the world.

In short (if I'm not wrong)-
    Dies in Korean Timeline > both get possessed in a book > FL again dies > Spirit reverses time > current timeline.

Seah's ending:

God of Shadows was born from hatred & malice. The fight between good & evil would continue. So would Seah & Laure's. They decide to forgive each other to break this vicious cycle. But it couldn't save Seah's soul. The shadow God died of seven spears. Seah's body crumbles. The people who died came back alive. Seah's soul was broken. But her soul wasn't evil. Letti told FL that Seah's soul could be restored in future. FL's key turns into the key of Heaven.
    Does Leticia disappear:
    While saving the world, somehow Letti ends up getting separated. She went to the white tree or sacred tree (I forgot she disappeared or died). But good news! Leticia returns from the world tree & reunited with Laure-Carlix. They were both crying in happiness & Leticia was calling them crybabies.
    • I don't remember correctly, She didn't want to die. She thought whatever she does, things will go og-track. Laure had a one night stand with ML in the story & it also happened. So she freaked out even more. ML tried to visit her. But he wasn't granted an audience.

• Alice heard that ML was crazily searching for her. And Alice had to leave for somewhere. She decides to reveal this because of Laure's safety. Alice later gets together with Allen (ML's friend).

• ML is also twisted. He kept an innocent facade in front of FL throughout. When he met with Laure as kids, she burst in tears (remembering memories). For him such a reaction was new. No one could escape his charm. But slowly he gets addicted to her innocence.

I felt like this could be so much shorter. The middle part felt very filler-like. The number of chapters could be halved.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
  11. staradorned

staradorned Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the raws?

12. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s how her downfall started didn’t it ?

bleedingliar24, Emma626, X1I1 and 4 others like this.
  13. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone share raws??? No one's updating the manhwa in English version and I'm getting frustrated, I even saw the latest chapter on tiktok, it's really unfair that I don't have access to any to this :(

14. thxlxxlovestodream

thxlxxlovestodream Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't like FLs who run away without clearing things up but in her case I understand. I would too with that kind of nightmares. Was it the ogFL power?

Scapezz, donaiseiyuu and MOMO26 like this.
  15. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like it. It's also safer for her baby cuz her baby is the real saint. Even without knowing that, they still could've poison her to kill the baby. So when she reunited with her hubby, her child already pass babyhood

16. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what was his reaction knowing that she married someone ?? What about the misunderstanding?? Did it look too long to clear one misunderstanding?what was her reaction knowing he didn't did anything wrong.

Scapezz and Laerta like this.
  17. KarmaEvernyght

KarmaEvernyght Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What else would a yandere man do? He wanted to go after him, but our FL stopped him. Based on what I've read so far (Ch 29, cause it hasn't been updated in a while and I've been too busy to go find the raws to translate it myself) somewhat, the misunderstanding is still being confronted, but the ML has already told her that he never kissed the "saintess" all of those years ago like she thought she had seen. But it seems like the ML had realized something when they talked over it but didn't get a chance to tell our FL as they were interrupted. And our FL seems to have realized that whatever she had seen that day was a fake. But more likely the upcoming conflict is just within themselves with that misunderstanding. As their relationship is basically starting over as they don't trust each other as they had before she had ran away the 7 years prior. She's confused but also relieved that what she had seen was a fake but it only left her with questions as to what it was she had seen.

Scapezz, salty25, Laerta and 17 others like this.
  18. S.cale_roksoo

S.cale_roksoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will fl ever tell ml about her past life and trauma s ? Also what is ml reaction to having a 7 yearold daughter?

19. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk y everyone is saying that the fl is stupid. Tbh the novel she read was abt ogFl and ml so the relation between her and calix wasn't mentioned in detail in novel so she doesn't know how much difference is their in his behaviour from the original story plot. It's not like she can ask him like will u leave me for another woman who is gonna enter ur life in future, a woman who would appear in the future !??? And since he fast forwarded their marriage date, if he divorces her won't she BCM a laughing stock. And even though calix didn't love her in the novel they spent a night together so since it was happening the same way wouldn't she worry that the dreams that felt like they were real torturing her day and night would come true???? There's no one who would like to face that!!!

20. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused. In the original timeline, did Calix truly fall for the Saintess and betray FL? Because in this timeline, at least the one night stand that the ML initiates is out of his obsessive love. But in the original, he didn't love her... Or did he?