Resolved BL transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Leisheng, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i remember that MC was participating in this live show or something for military? And there was this scene where someone gave him food bc he wasnt eating but MC said there was no need bc fsr he wasnt hungry and he just ate some fruits and there was this scene where he plucked a fruit from a tree and then was about to eat it, i think it was a colorful fruit and people were shocked since they believed that the more colorful the fruit the more poisonous or something, and then there was this scene where MC was chilling on a tree i think but then he somehow knew there were birds or whatever enemies, TONS of them and he informed his teammates but most of them didnt believe what he said and the viewers were anxious for them because they would have uhh huge consequences for not listening to the MC or something. Thats all i remember about that part but there was this other scene where MC's teammate was being targeted by other teams and they shot this fake bullet thing and the MC managed to block it by throwing a water bottle down

Thats all i remember TT^TT idk if im mixing up the novels or something and im not sure if this is QT or just transmigrating into a book, thank you for reading please help :blob_teary: i cant get this out of my mind

Xian-laoshi likes this.
  2. Weiyuexuan

Weiyuexuan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camp here waiting for tittle

Leisheng likes this.
  3. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been years, but try checking out Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil, ABO arc. Some things are kinda similar.

Leisheng likes this.
  4. Leisheng

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i also thought it was that one but its not :cry::cry: thank you for helping!

Xian-laoshi likes this.
  5. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, I see. Then, so far based on the info you provided, it seems to be Interstellar.

Leisheng likes this.
  6. alumina

alumina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. stellar_soul

stellar_soul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it After The Breakup, I Became The Marshal’s Wife? The details matches but I am not sure about the colorful fruit one

Leisheng likes this.
  8. Leisheng

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh its not this one unfortunately i havent finished that one yet thank you though! ♡(∩o∩)♡
    OMG i think its this one! Thabk you so much! (♡˙︶˙♡)

Ah i forgot to say so TT-TT

stellar_soul and alumina like this.