Recommendations Face slapping BL novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tafyunn, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    Yk, the classic ones, face slapping the green tea b's, the two faced white moonlights, the shitty families, scum ex, those types of plots. Its fine either way even if its a really good novel where MC and ML are a power couple that scheme together or even if its brain dead novel where sometimes you just go "Yeah, no." but get guilty pleasure from it nonetheless. Reccomend away.

Today was a not-so-good day so rather than venting by recklessly fighting in games and putting my unlucky teammates' win rates and KDAs into jeopardy I've decided that these scums can take one for the team and become the receiving end of my dictionary of curses for today.

Issis likes this.
  2. artemismoonshine

artemismoonshine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth Of A Movie Star (cant link it because its my first comment)
    MC goes back in time after death, definitely a lotta face slapping, revenge, growth and romance. Exes, family problems, you got it all. Even though the relationship starts out as a purely physical one, it grows into a sincere and suprisingly heartwarming one. Neither MC nor ML are pure, one is clearly the ‘schemer’. Written well, keeps you hooked. There are a few plot points people may not enjoy, but its worth a read, till the very end. Loved it

Issis likes this.
  3. historicalbean

historicalbean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness

Xie Yang struggled in the post-apocalyptic world for many years until he was too tired to go on. Then he transmigrated into a young adult entertainment circle novel where the protagonists have easy, sweet, and satisfying lives.

The male protagonist of the novel is not just handsome and smart, he’s also reborn. The female protagonist of the novel is not only beautiful and works hard towards her dreams, she also has a cheat in her hands.

There’s a lot of male and female supporting roles, each having pretty face, nice figures and someone strong behind them. Get into any one of their bodies, and he could close his eyes and just enjoy life. But he didn’t. Instead he transmigrated into a young idol secretly married to the biggest villain of all — the male protagonist’s maternal uncle.

His title is husband but it’s more like a nurse. Because this novel’s biggest villain is a terminally ill patient who is gloomy and sick in the head (actually sick). Their marriage was to counter the bad luck (illness).

Xie Yang: Who cares if you’re the male lead, female lead, male supporting, female supporting, villain or protagonist. Get in the way of my comfortable life and you’ll die :)

Also titled: [Daily life of husbands trading blows] – [If you love me, let’s divorce] – [Crazy gong: I’ll never divorce]

Bursting After He Transmigrated into the Cannon Fodder Omega - the face slapping is more subtle in this one and not really intentional (on MC's part)

Bursting After He Transmigrated into the Cannon Fodder Omega

Yun Xingze transmigrated into an ABO novel and became the cannon fodder omega. The family business is declining and his fiancé doesn’t like him. According to the original plot, with his love-filled brain, he dedicated everything to the male lead Chi Yu, but ended up losing the marriage, finally cutting off his glands and died of infection.

The former mecha genius Yun Xingze said: I am very busy and will not play with you.

After tearing apart the script, he was obsessed with mechas, ready to realize his past life’s dream.

Delicate and frail omegas have always been unsuitable for piloting mecha armor. However, in this year’s XingHai Military Academy’s mecha contest, a new omega student named Yun Xingze appeared, driving a pitiful second-hand armor. Everyone thought he was provoked by the broken engagement and ready to watch a joke, but they were shocked when Yun Xingze suppressed a group of alphas with his mecha!

Everyone: ??? Is this reasonable?!

Something more shocking is yet to come-

Yun Xingze broke the winning streak in the Mecha Contest!

The mecha designed by Yun Xingze was sold at a high price at the auction!

The mecha technology created by Yun Xingze is desired by all-interstellar mecha companies!

The whole interstellar wants to hold his thigh!

Record of the Missing Sect Master - lots & lots of face slapping & scheming

A major event happened recently to the demonic sect – their powerful sect master suddenly went missing.

Everyone comforted each other: “Don’t worry, the sect master must be out pursuing fun, and so on.”

“Well, that makes sense.”

They waited.

Waited and waited.

Waited and waited.

Waited and… Everyone slammed the table: “We’ve waited so long! The sect master must have met with a mishap! Look for him!!” Numerous disciples therefore ran rumbling down the mountain.

On a certain day of the month, a certain sect master opened his eyes and thought in confusion: Hey, who am I?

The Path of the Cannon Fodder’s Counterattack - the mc is soooo toxic lmao

Ling Xiao was secretly in love with a girl named Mo Qi; because of an accident, they both crossed into the ancient times.

Mo Qi who was preinstalled with the Mary Sue halo, in these ancient times, walked to the summit with a golden finger.

However, Ling Xiao continued to be exploited by Mo Qi.

After he no longer had any values to exploit, he soon became a pitiful cannon fodder.

The heavens decided to take pity on Ling Xiao.

And gave Ling Xiao an opportunity for rebirth.

After rebirth, he vowed that all his enemies would repay him with a debt of blood!

However, why have all these enemies of his, fallen into the mode of cutting their heads open?

“Hey, are you really that unremarkable person who used to follow behind Mo Qi?”

“So this dance was originally danced by you, sigh……”

“You are obviously a man, yet you move me so much.”

“Enough! Since you have taken the initiative to provoke me, then you must concentrate on me!”

Ling Xiao expressed: If you want to counterattack, then counterattack. As long as your golden finger is bigger than Mo Qi’s.

But how did Mo Qi’s Mary Sue halo end up in his body! He is still a straight man who likes beauties! He definitely, definitely doesn’t want to turn bent!

Transmigration of Mian [Reluctantly] Becomes His Man [Wife] - lots & lots of face slapping, & trash family members

Qin Mian opened his eyes and found himself lying in a leaky thatched room. The problem was that he was still in his family’s villa beforehand! What’s more, there was another man lying next to his leg in the quilt!

“You, you, who are you?”

The man sat up quietly, his upper body exposed as looked at Qin Mian for a moment before he carried a worn out bowl with a cracked corner from the low table at the head of the bed. The man said in a muffled voice, “Wife, drink water.”

Qin Mian’s eyes rolled backwards and he passed out.

summaries are from their NU pages & that all I got for now.

Issis likes this.
  4. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The Only Favorite Manly Husband
    The Only Favorite Ugly Husband
    Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder From the Novel

5. Nialaa

Nialaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend this : Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder from a Novel
    It is a satisfying face slapping, vengeful, table flipping, make them pay everything back that has an ending that will have you doing a guts pose (in your mind at least). Best part is that the MC and ML aren't idiots and the relationship is healthy so all around good.