Spoiler Is this Hero for Real?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chance, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Creating this spoiler thread as a place for my MTL brethren to congregate. This story is related to FFF Trash hero, MC with the same name in a different fantasy setting with a bunch of class mates.

Anyone gone past the labyrinth volume?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I've read up to about ch 200 if anyone want some spoilers

MangaCommission and shiory like this.
  4. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    At 250, can't find Raws for beyond that. I like the story.

shiory likes this.
  5. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah same here I only found raws up to ch 250 for now.

6. Someoneunknown

Someoneunknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the dividend on the curse,blessing and level video game thing that is always increasing for the MC in Manhua, that is clearly making him stronger even if he is at level 1 forever?

7. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    MC can't level up in the traditional sense, but he can get stronger. Also the higher the curse, the worse the effect, it's a negative feedback loop that can become deadly.

Someoneunknown likes this.
  8. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    How it works is the following.

Dividends is the gods chips or bettings so to speak. How it is explained is that there are a set amount of dividends that are split amongst all the heroes, then there are some that are hidden around the world that can be gathered by getting achievements, which pretty much involves getting mostly curses/blessings. So the less heroes are in the "game" the more dividends will be split amongst the one's who are left. What you can do with the dividends is that after a hero completes their "mission" they will be able to use the dividends to buy a wish/miracle from the gods. So it can pretty much be explained as being post game currency since the more you have the bigger the wish/miracle you can demand of the gods.

When it comes to levels, blessings and curses they are all connected to each other. How it works is that levels has two effects pretty much which are that firstly they increase the base stats of a person and makes them stronger, have more mana and so on. Secondly how strong a blessing or a curse is, is highly connected to levels. The higher the level the stronger a blessing/curse is. For instance a level 6 hero with the magic blessing rank B will deal almost no dmg to a lvl 8 Orc but a lvl 10 hero with the same blessing will almost instantly kill a lvl 8 Orc. So for most humanoids who are dependent on blessings for their power lvls are very important since again the higher their lvls the stronger their blessings becomes.

What makes the MC strong is the fact that the blessing he holds resets everything every few seconds at first, this becomes faster and faster as it ranks up, so his health, life force, stamina, mana, strength and so on always get's filled up. Because of this he's able to learn and use monster skills that depends on a persons life force and not their lvls, blessings, curses or anything else. For instance a Gnoll by eating meat is able to store excess life force inside of them and then burns of about maybe 0.1-0.2% of their life force each second to become twice as strong for up to about 5 mins before they run all out of juice. The MC however uses up about 98% of his life force with every attack he does so he becomes something like 500 times stronger with each attack he does. So even though he's actually super weak and has low base stats because he's able to become 500x stronger he becomes super strong. Though he's not actually 500x stronger then the strong ppl but more like 10-50x stronger since they have much higher base stats + strength/blessings + bigger life force pool then him. But no one is able to use such big parts of the life force pool or over and over again like he does.

A normal human can't copy what the MC does since first of they can't really spend their life force willy nilly to learn the monster skills since they can't regain their life force easily and secondly doing just 1 attack like the MC would leave them at deaths door. Later on the MC grows even stronger because of a mix of curses he get's and such.

Basically he get's the annihilation curse which traps the soul of everyone he kills to haunt him, however how the curse works is that they can only haunt someone in their dreams and by either haunting the person enough or by getting their release? they can pass on, this usually drives someone crazy or extremely sleep deprived but since the MC never sleeps the ghosts can't haunt him and just increase in size. On top that he get's the avarice curse which is given to ppl who are extremely wealthy and powerful but refuse to become nobles, that curse in turn makes it so that the person cursed can never loose anything that is deemed their property, which makes a lot of normally impossible stuff happen, the bad part with it is that the person with the curse suffers from constant diarrhea that get's worse as the curse ranks up. But again since the MC's body resets all the time he never suffers from it.

Lastly to grow stronger he eats a golden egg that gives someone the reincarnation blessing, how it works is that the person who eats it get's sent into a dream world in which they are able to reshape their body depending on some obscure things. At first the MC tries to take the best part of each enemy he's ever faced but at last he realizes that to defeat the goddess he has to become a god himself. So then he starts to imagine that his body is that of a god or made up completely of magic (I didn't quite understand this part with MTL). He is then able to transform the souls of the ppl he's killed into some kind of substance that he uses to create a world inside of himself where he stores souls of the ppl he's killed. Then after this it again becomes a bit iffy but he mostly is able to use the souls to do stuff and because of how the curses synergize he just keeps gathering the souls of ppl he kill and even after using up the souls he never runs out because he can never loose stuff that are his if I understood it correctly. I also believe the souls can then be counted as part of his life force pool which in turn makes the life force pool he can access grow A LOT bigger which makes him much stronger.

9. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thanks for the explanation, I lost a bit of this in the MTL. Btw, the MC eventually discovers that he can attack using radiation, how did he figure that out?

Arryetty and shiory like this.
  10. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly that part is a bit iffy.

Basically it happens during the robot dungeon where he faces off against a ton of robots. At this point the robots who are getting overwhelmed by the MC's power starts using liquid nitrogen or something similar to freeze him towards which he uses the souls to perform some kind of black magic or something to warm himself up so he barely survives but he's unable to win.

Then during the fight he realizes that if this world of magic would ever fight our world of science, our world would win because science is stronger then magic overall and easier to use. But what would happen if the gods step in? Beings that are above and beyond anything science could even begin to imagine? Well we would loose since they are able to make the impossible possible pretty much. So at this point he realizes that since he's trying to become a god himself his way of thinking of the world in a scientific manner is wrong and he should instead think like a god, someone who can make the impossible possible.

So by realizing he's just limiting himself by believing something is impossible he discards the so called "thermal" power plant he was using to warm himself up and stay alive and turns it into a "nuclear" power plant instead which makes him able to shoot out radiation which instantly kills all the robots while keeping him warm and since he at this point seemingly resets several times per second, since he's maxed out the Lone Wolf blessing to EX, the radiation has no effect on him. Pretty much at this point the only way for him to die is if he's instantly killed.

In short his gaining of the radiation power is just him having a realization that he can do it and then he can shoot out radiation like it's nothing.

11. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ok, did you get beyond 250?

12. yerenicayeni

yerenicayeni Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really I read novels in a bit of cycles where I for a few months read a lot and then don't read for some months, there used to be a google drive for korean raws on here that I used to go to look at when I wanted access to korean raws but it has since been removed it would seem. You might have some luck on here if you go looking for korean raws, but I think you need to DM some ppl since it seems like most of the raws aren't just directly linked on here anymore.

There are some mtl sites I know of but they mostly have chinese novels, some JP and very few KR though when it comes to most JP ad CH web novels they're mostly posted for free online which you can access easily. The korean web novels are usually the hard one's to get since they either require money or that you register on their site which I've been unable to do myself since the sites I've looked at require stuff like south korean phone numbers or just don't seem to work.

shiory likes this.
  14. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm ok, just wondering what happened after the MC made his wish and ended up being the only one that got shafted...wonder if the idiot was also sent back home.

shiory likes this.
  15. The25thMark

The25thMark Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the other heroes?
    The first disciple of the mage girl
    The outsider god?
    The devil who follows him?
    What's level of the gods?

shiory likes this.
  16. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    Your questions are a bit all over the place so not sure how to answer them, would be nice if you were a bit more specific.

What happened to the other heroes?
    Most of the other heroes are either killed of through out the story or scared of being a hero. The one's who are scared goes of to marry a bunch of nobles who in turn use them as breeding horses. This in turn angers the gods since they've given up their missions as heroes and thus they remove all their blessing and turn them into curses instead. For instance one of the heroes is shown to have sex with a fat noble but during the sex he is cursed and thus unable to understand anything she is saying since he can now only talk with hostile races.

The girl who is in love with the MC is shown to be fairly successful same with the boy who thinks he's the champion or something, he goes and falls in love with an undead heroine from the past that the MC saves and has sort of turned into his servant/slave, the hero who thinks he's the chosen one is eventually killed by the MC and there are a few others that are seemingly moving forward a bit.

The first disciple of the mage girl
    With the mage girl do you mean the princess? If so she is the girl who is in love with the MC and it's also implied at one point that the two would have gotten married if things were different. She eventually goes on to become pretty much the strongest out of the heroes.

The outsider god?
    Again what are you actually asking for? What I can tell you about the outsider god is that it is heavily implied that she is the goddess of origin, you could say that the is the first god to appear and perhaps even the strongest because she is the first and oldest god. At one point while she thinks back it is implied that as mentioned she was the first to appear and she was alone for a very long time watching the humans but then other gods started to appear and they started to give out blessings to the humans and this lead to them being worshiped and have seemingly friendly relationships with the humans.

This made her curious and since she had pretty much always been alone and watching she herself went to bless a man. This man was at the time the strongest and most powerful hero but when she approached him he was dying. Fearful of death when she offered to save him, but at the price of him giving everything up and starting all over, he accepted grateful of being able to stay alive. However what happened next was as she had warned him that he would start "all over" so he was turned into an infant and then she brought him to be raised by a family. Then several years later she returned to see how he was doing only to get cussed and cursed at by the man she had saved. He hated her because the woman he loved had married someone else since he was believed to be dead. The outsider god then fled confused at why she was hated for saving the man, then the cycle continued with her saving ppl but at the price of them losing all their powers (all their lvls) which in turn made them loose all their wealth, fame or lovers which in turn made them hateful of the outsider god even though she had saved them.

Thats pretty much the outsider gods background info.

The devil who follows him?
    There are actually several devils who comes to follow him so not sure who your asking for. If your asking for the first devil (the male one) named Kogmos then he will only follow the MC for a short while after which he leaves the side of the MC. Later on his place is invaded by the heroes and the saintess who uses his area as a training ground but are surprised that that there is an actual devil living there. While he's able to make them suffer and even kill most of the heroes several times the saintess keeps reviving them and eventually he is defeated. However the gyaru heroine falls in love with him, cause he's so handsome, but he's I believe forced to become Yu Bora's (the heroine who loves the MC) slave/servant to survive.

The second devil introduced joins the MC and Kogmos a little before Kogmos leaves, she is a female devil named Diaroca at first she tries to kill the MC but after being beaten repeatedly she relucantly follows him around. Kogmos initially tries to instigate her into attacking the MC or flirt with her but seeing as Kogmos is so weak she never gives him much thought. Eventually Diaroca turns into MC's first waifu I guess? Being impressed with his power and wanting to follow him everywhere.

What's level of the gods?
    I have no idea what you mean with this. Levels as previously mentioned does increase a persons stats but is mostly linked to a persons blessings/curses the higher the lvl the stronger a blessing or a curse is.

The gods far as I know don't have lvls or I haven't gotten to this part yet, instead a god's power seems to some degree be proportional to how old they are or which order they were born. For instance the outsider god is hinted at being the first god and thus her blessing is shown to pretty much be the most powerful blessing there is, however it is also mentioned that the stronger a blessing / curse is the bigger the downside or perhaps I should call it "special effect" it has.

There does seem to be something tied to the whole worship or at least the wager that the gods has set up but at the same time it might just be something they do to pass their boredom.

17. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens after chapter 250 when the MC kills the real demon king.

18. Ixcez

Reading List:
    Link
    You asked me this before and sadly I still haven't looked up/found the raws beyond ch 250 yet

19. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!
    i would like to ask u, what happens when the heroe´s know MC is alive?
    when they know that the goddes lie to them?
    Do they know he is more strong than they ? and what is the reaction?
    do MC treats them like enemies or allies?
    What do the saintess do to him? since she is following him to kill him, what happens with her?

20. Daud

Daud Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's site up to 400 but the quality is not good