Discussion Your first heartbreak

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 456425, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first heartbreak moment was likely an ice cream cone falling on the floor or a favorite toy being broken...happily time heals many wounds and I can't remember them anymore.

2. Kelsealoufromkalamazoo

Kelsealoufromkalamazoo [The Luckiest Sunfish]

Reading List:
    Link
    Heartbreak doesn’t have to be caused by romantic relations. I’ve never dated or fallen in love. But my mother broke my heart when she abandoned me and my younger siblings so she could run away from her problems. She wanted to be free from everything, and unfortunately we were an anchor :/

3. AnneGriffin

AnneGriffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first heartbreak was probably caused by my long time crush changing schools .
    And i didn't even know abt it till the day after he stopped coming to school:(
    I guess it didn't change anything for me since i couldn't even muster the courage to have a friendship with him but still it was nice looking at him from afar :blob_teary:

4. Byoun

Byoun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first heartbreak is when I'm in junior high school i dates a fine and handsome guy he loves playing basketball and know we'll about computer/games. I really adore him and even brought him a t-shirt from my piggy bank, then my parents decided to move me from that school to another school since that school is pretty far from my home it takes 40 minutes for me to arrived. So when we in Long Distance Relationship, my best friend from that school always send a picture of my boyfriend whenever I miss him and they have close relationship, I was fine with that. But one day his friend dm me about the weird relationship my bestie and myboyfie well I don't believe even though many people already told me I was still with him.
    Then one day I got busier with my new school event and can't send him a message often or call him for 3 days. Idk why but he got mad at me saying that I priority my event school than him and we broke up (he sent me a message that he wants to broke up with me) I was so down at that time and not long after that maybe 1 or 2 weeks my ex boyfriend and my best friend going out, i found it on Facebook she even wrote on Facebook saying that I'm a loser and can't forget about my ex. After that I uninstalled my Facebook and changes my number.

5. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    I was a six-year-old, and that was the first time I'd seen a pizza. I wasn't aware of its heavenly taste, I refused to eat it at that time because I was full, in the morning it was all gone.

That was my first heartbreak. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

6. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    He never came back I left my window open but Peter Pan never came back from neverland for me

7. Deleted member 456425

Deleted member 456425 Guest

Reading List:
    Link

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2022
    Giratina likes this.
  8. WordEater

WordEater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No romance, just disappointment. :cookie:
    I'm not sure if this is my first but whatever. (Not romantic)

Okay so I just wanted to say that this might seem insignificant to others but not to me, not really (then, now I can get by).

I am the youngest out of my 4 siblings. They said that I was spoiled like a lot and honestly? I cannot really deny it. Anyway, I used not to get bothered with having my aunt or an employee of my parents get my report card as well as attend any similar days.

When I got into 7th grade, wow it took me a long time to process that while yes it's normal for parents not to get it, it kind of hurts? Especially for a particular semester where they called me and then promised that they would get it together.

I was really kind of anticipating their arrival, I went ahead to inform our school service driver that I would not go with them that day because my parents would fetch me instead. He ok-ed and swoosh went with the others.

To cut the long story short, I waited and waited until it's 4 or 5? The card could only be requested until 2PM that day. I remember sitting alone in the staircase and then tried to hide when I see a teacher walking by. I really don't want them to ask why I was still there.

Eh— I really found myself crying back then lol. Anyway, I had to wait for them near the gates when I realized we can't do the typical process anymore.

They arrived to fetch me. I had my mother sign a letter for me the next day so I could get it myself instead. I know they're busy, just kind of disappointed.

9. Giratina

Giratina Out of 31 cousins, I'm the 28th one...

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_patpat:

10. curly _tea

curly _tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang y'all's story is heartbreaking.

I liked this guy for a while (couple years, we worked together) and I jumped the gun and confessed. He said he liked me back and we decided to go out. It was great except I was doing all the work of the relationship. As the active participant - I basically planned all the dates and excused his behavior as him being too busy with work/school. Almost a couple months of me planning every date - I brought it up. He didn't seem happy about that because he started getting more distant (not calling or responding for days etc). I brought up his behavior again and decided maybe it wasn't meant to be (also just got tired at this point). I decided we should break up and after confronting him, he admits he did things like not taking the initiative and being distant out of spite because he knew I liked him and it would hurt. He wanted to see my reaction (AKA testing me). Let me just say I liked that guy and knowing they were hurtful on purpose was one hell of a shocker. It was heartbreaking but also completely cooled my feelings - I felt like a joke. Needless to say, it ended and he did apologize (but it was kind of too late at that point). Definitely made me more careful about relationships after that.

11. Giratina

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_patpat:

curly _tea likes this.
  12. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, I didn't realize we actually have proper replies now!

Giratina likes this.
  13. Giratina

Reading List:
    Link
    Right. There are actually a few stories now. :aww::blobmelt:

14. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna read! :blobsalute:

Family does that. My has never been fully present because she's sick. I understand that and yet there were moments when I still felt that everything was unreasonable.
    ...I never had a crush. How does it feel? How do you know it's a crush?
    In this scenario, I'd hate the bestie more than the the boyfriend. But rather good riddance! Hope you find or found a better friend. Good friends won't do that to you.
    That was how i used to feel whenever I leave my own food in our fridge. Someone always inevitably eats it!
    :blob_patpat:
    As long as I remember, I'm the one taking my card. No one else does it for me. No one there for parent- teacher conferences. I feel like I was raised like a free ranged chicken.

Giratina likes this.
  15. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to have a friend. Both of us were 4 or 5 or close to that, the only other thing we had in common was that be both liked bakugan. The last time I saw him, he lost his brown glittering Draco bakugan in my house on a Sunday. I found it later that day. I went to his house Saturday, even though my dad said they moved and he wasn’t there, so I never got to return it. I lost that bakugan some while ago.

Giratina likes this.