Spoiler I thought the original was over-원작이 끝난 줄 알았는데

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, Mar 15, 2022.

1. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    CF56E9B9-6C57-41AC-8020-84EC50AE98AA.jpeg

Link
    Summary:

The original story of possessing the bride’s maid of the heroine is over. As in the original story, I was living the rest of her unhappy life by marrying the faithful knight of the heroine who left behind.

Rather than marrying this jerk, I'd rather live unmarried for the rest of my life! That's what I promised, but before I knew it, I was back to when the original work first began.

........with the ML in this novel.

"Come with me, and marry me."

By the way, there is something strange about ML, who always treated me as an hindrance to his love and hated me.

"........Why?"
    "Because I've always liked you."

No, you haven't shown any signs of that before, have you? Up until now, you have treated me as an hindrance to your love with the heroine?

"I’ll not make a mistake twice."

".......What are you talking about now?”

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    LaRue, Tiis_Ganda and your crush like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second choiceee??!!

4. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternate Title: 원작이 끝난 줄 알았는데
    Author: Pandarang, 판다랑
    Chapters: 96

The Timelines:
    In the first time line,
    • FL realised she's in a novel. At first FL tried to change her fate. It wasn't uncommon for side characters to steal the heart of main leads [is this a hint to some novel & manhwas:blobReach:]. Both Leopold (ML) & Assad (Knight) liked FL . Evelyn (ogFL) was always bright & kind. She treated FL as a friend despite being from a foreign nation.

• FL was sick & Evelyn's power could heal her. Evelyn entered FL's unconscious mind & came to know that she was the 'true heroine' of this novel. Just how FL knew the story, Evelyn came to know it as well. She was jealous that all the love FL's receiving should have been her. When Evelyn saw the story was deviating, as Leopold started liking FL, she threatened him into marrying her. In exchange she would save FL.

• FL was suffering from nightmare (?). But looking at her face in the mirror didn't seem like a sick person. Here nightmare is described as something that affects adults, takes root & not noticeable until it's exposed. It mainly responses to a person's dark feelings. Negative emotions build up & one eventually commits suicide. So to save her Leopold reversed the time.

• After remembering all these FL's head start to throb & she remained unconscious for 3 days. She knew Evelyn hated her. She tried to figure out why Leo's face appeared before her. ML is trying to save her without borrowing Evelyn's power. If Evelyn entered her mind again she would also know about the previous life. She realised ML didn't expose these things considering she would be depressed. Depression also aggravates the nightmare symptoms.

Ending:
    I found the ending lacking. Hope author publishes some side stories.

It ended with them going on a date on a national holiday. Leopold encountered Assad when he was leaving. FL-ML go around the market. They try out the local delicacies. FL kisses shy ML. They're mostly happy & enjoying but ML's eyes get cold recalling the past lives. But they're happy that it changed, FL thinks to herself the original was finally over.

@Chris_ hope this resolved your query. The previous spoiler I wrote was messy. Finally edited this one after I finished reading.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    DOHere, Azka Anees, Rin Lee and 10 others like this.
  5. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ogFL manipulated ML in the 1st timeline and forced him to be with her, right?

6. Tiara_X_Lord

Tiara_X_Lord Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will this novel be translated?

7. lady.roscez

lady.roscez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need some spoilers!! :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

8. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one as far as I’m aware

dajihye likes this.
  9. Chris_

Chris_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused I thought the ML is the crown prince leopold based on the summary? Is it assad the knight?

10. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yee Assad is the knight AND her husband in her previous life

11. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep she did. She is really mean and manipulated Assad’s memories and forced ML to marry her. Assad liked FL in 1st timeline ogfl manipulated Assad’s memories to love her and made him be indifferent to FL.

DOHere, Azka Anees, Rxlxoee and 6 others like this.
  12. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so confused, who is the ml again. The knight or the crown prince. I only know ogFL force the crown prince to marry

13. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the cover, it's crown prince

14. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is filled with misunderstanding and romance is scarce. The misunderstanding was literally until 80% of the story and until then FL thought ML liked Ogfl :| the story moves slowly until then after that the pace changes so fast. The ending was lacking too. I wish they at least made a few side stories)
    1st timeline

FL knows she possessed the OGFL’s friend. She knew she would end up in an unhappy marriage with 2nd ML (Assad). She tried to change things and she did. Assad vowed to FL’s knight and ML fell in love with her. But FL was dense and ML doesn’t express his thoughts properly so FL only thought ML was jealous of her getting close to Ogfl. Then a plague called ‘nightmare’ iirc. It gives people nightmare until people died. And FL was the host of the nightmare.

Ogfl is a neighbourhood country’s princess and had an ability to go into people’s mind. That’s why she was isolated and hated in the her kingdom. She used that ability to cure the ML’s father (emperor) and got famous and she used this ability again to cure the nightmare plague. Since FL was the host of nightmare Ogfl entered her mind and found out that FL was just an extra and She was the one ended up in love with the ML and also loved by 2nd ML (Assad) and feels like FL stole everything from her.

She doesn’t cure FL and threatens ML to marry her if he wants FL to be cured. Ogfl also erased Assad’s memories of FL and made him fall for her like the original novel. ML married Ogfl for FL’s sake but FL was sold to Assad’s family in payment for a huge debt and Assad doesn’t respect her at all and so servants also don’t respect her and FL suffers. Ogfl throughout the time acted she was FL’s friend while watching FL and 2nd ML’s marriage though she knew FL was suffering (mean woman)
    ML somehow turned back time on fl’s wish to go back so she doesn’t have marry Assad again.

2nd timeline.

ML and FL know the past but only ML knows what Ogfl did. So FL still thinks Ogfl as a friend. ML knew Ogfl saw something in FL’s kind to completely turn into a different person and forcing him to marry her. So, ML started researching about nightmare plague to cure without OGFL’s need but even until near the end it wasn’t possible. ML told the truth about Ogfl threatening him. FL was shocked and realised Ogfl saw the original novel.

Assad also knows about the past after FL told him and he is devastated that he did that to her ( at this point Assad had a crush on FL and was happy when a lady who can see the future told that Assad will marry FL)

The plague spread and FL started to suffer and Ogfl tries to go into FL’d mind though FL doesn’t give her permission while Ogfl forces her to sleep ML comes in to stop Ogfl to stop. But at night when FL was asleep Ogfl sneaks into her mind and finds the original novel AGAIN. she goes by the same plan to threaten ML to marry her (even though she doesn’t love ML and ML doesn’t love her. She just wants to stand on top for suffering hate all this time). She also puts FL to sleep with a dream in which everything she ever wanted will hers. FL in the dream is ML’s girlfriend and was confused that is that what she really wanted. She loves it so much she doesn’t care abt anything and spends her time there and realises Ogfl doesn’t exist here at all.

She comes to her sense and despite ml’s plea that everything she wishes will happen here she decides to wake up by jumping off the palace (as when you die in a dream, you will wake up) and she wakes up. She cured the nightmare all by herself and hence she has developed antibody for it. ML was really worried and has been taking care of her the entire time and was happy she woke up. In the palace, people are researching cure using FL’s blood while Ogfl is pissed that FL woke up she decides to instead of curing people normally she’s just gonna take the plague from them and collect it all and put it on FL again. It was a painful process for patients.

Ogfl literally grabs the plague from patients’ chest (black gooey substance like Venom -u know) and collects it from Lots of patients and brings it back to the palace. But the black thing was so huge, it started to control her and she started dying and she shamelessly ass for FL’s help as FL was the cure. FL says she can’t even if she can she won’t for what Ogfl did to her. ML tried to kill Ogfl. But if she is killed the plague will spread everywhere so, FL o sorbs it after the plague kills Ogfl. She says she will wake up again as she has built antibody against it. ML. Score she goes to sleep asks her to marry him.

FL is shocked but agrees and before she falls asleep she tells him not cheats even it takes 50 years and falls asleep. She wakes up 5 five years later and ML is 18 now ( yep everything happened when they were 12-14 years old). And they and confess their love to each other. ML overprotects as she recovers from the coma like sleep .After she recovers they go for a date to the square.

That’s the gist of the story guys

in the end Assad still wanted to become fl's knight. Fl made him promise that when he has a wife he will treat her nicely instead of focusing on fl otherwise she won't accept his oath and he agreed.

in the end Assad still wanted to become fl's knight. Fl made him promise that when he has a wife he will treat her nicely insted

15. LaRue

LaRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys are great. Thank you all for the spoilers (y)

16. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My god, i came for assad because he's in the current timeline is quite pitiful. Turn out im right lol. Also i have a slight hope that orifl isnt a mean btch but my hope is shattered. Thanks for the spoiler!