Resolved Help translate these two sentences please [KTL]

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by KindapitiedMielle, Aug 10, 2022.

1. KindapitiedMielle

KindapitiedMielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could anyone tell me what these should be translated as? they're really confusing no matter how many times i try to make sense of them
    :blob_teary:
    ‘청호 길드장 백도하잖아?’ 언월도를 주 무기로 다루는 유명한 헌터였다. 지금은 무기를 인벤토리에 집어넣은 상태인지 보이지 않았지만 알 수 있었다.

also this 그의 트레이드마크라고 할 수 있는 파트너, 백호 아란이 곁에 있었기 때문이었다. 무시무시한 기세를 뽐내는 두 인간과 호랑이 탓에 주변에 있던 사람들이 거리를 벌렸다. 반면 서준은 한숨을 내쉬었다.

2. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    I might not be the one you’re looking for, since I’m using ggtl…

In the first paragraph, the pov is thinking if they are the guild leader of Cheongho. A famous hunter who’s main weapon is Eonwoldo. The pov says that they don’t know if the other person has their weapon on their inventory, but they’re somewhat certain that there is.

In the second paragraph: His trademark partner (I believe its a business partner) was by his side, because of the aura of the three living beings (two humans and one tiger(?)). Everyone around them widened their distance to it’s powerful aura. Seeing this, Seojun sighed.

KindapitiedMielle likes this.
  3. KindapitiedMielle

KindapitiedMielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i need the exact translation since im using mtl as well, thanks for trying tho!

4. miscellani

miscellani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure he or she, but here's my try on the first paragraph:
    'It is Baek Doha, a leader of the Cheongho guild.' She is the hunter famous for using Eonwoldo(glaive) as her main weapon. I couldn't see it so she must've put it in her inventory, but I recognize her.

And the second paragraph, the narrator is referring the white tiger named Aran as a trademark(representing an owner) and a partner of someone. However, narrator did say three beings later on, so I'm not 100% sure.
    My try on second:
    Because the white tiger Aran, which is his symbol and a partner was by his side. Other people around them take distance because of the fearsome aura from these three. On the other hand, Seojun sighed.

KindapitiedMielle likes this.