Recommendations Looking for CN novels with really humiliating broken engagements

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Eishun, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, where the female villain breaks off her engagement to the MC in a really humiliating manner. For example, after beating the crap out of the MC or doing it in a public venue.

It has to be really HUMILIATING. Not like the tame stuff in 斗破苍穹. Like the girl and the sect elder was so polite when they tried to break off the engagement and they even presented a gift. The girl wasn't really a villainess per se? She just didn't want to marry this guy she didn't even know. What's the big deal?

So, any titles to recommend?

2. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... for those who had read the post dodge it... clearly the user is "Degenerate" and is into hardcore stuff...

3. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Degenerate? What the hell, man? It's not like I was asking for netorare stuff?

4. Marvin

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... i was being polite when i typed "Degenerate".. In reality "Corrupted" or "Debauched" is the right word perhaps... but yeah! Everyone has their kinks, i just gave a warning to those who would reply....

evilwang likes this.
  5. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would you need to give a warning? They can read my post for themselves, right? And the thing about really bad breakups is that it serves to justify the MC's actions in later chapters. I don't like 斗破苍穹 because the MC seems to be only thinking of himself. When I read the first couple of chapters, I was like, "Put yourself in her shoes for a moment!"

Aisha Ann likes this.
  6. GlueGod

GlueGod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread is hilarious and im all for it

7. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, I found a couple that fits the criteria.

#1. Talisman Emperor

The female villain's family actually sent their high-ranking cultivators to fly over the city and tear up the engagement document. So that the ENTIRE CITY would know about the broken engagement.

#2. Beastmaster of the Ages

The female villain and the MC were never engaged but they were dating. How did the female villain break up with the MC in this novel. She conspired with another man to accuse the MC of rape and, together, the villainous couple killed the MC's spirit beast.

SerialBeggar likes this.
  8. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    cheating on MC, humiliated MC and beating him, Then destroy his cultivation and ruining his reputation, framed him is much better. I want to see villainess or antagonist abuse MC.

Eishun likes this.
  9. Marvin

Reading List:
    Link
    Good lord, all the good kids have come out to play