Spoiler Turin's Lillian / Lillian of Turin / Lily of Turin / Leylin of Turin

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by joyfuldragon, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    OH god. Who attacked them? Can't we have them enjoy themselves for a few moments... I just want to see arts of Damien over jealous of his child fragment soul. Lol it'll be too funny that guy would be jealous of his shadow too. Thank you for the spoilers... :bloblove:

Haiting1536, Regyne83 and By.Eve like this.
  2. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m tearing up reading the last spoilers, I’m glad she found you, Damian :blobsob: Just be happy, you two

Tysm Regyne83 for the spoilers, much love!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  3. Regyne83

Regyne83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna drop more while I can.
    While waiting for the tailor's arrival, Lilienne was acting pretty and comforting Damien. Then the fitting time came and Damien secretly wanted to run away but he was thwarted by Lilienne who took his hand with a strict face and lead him to his "doom". Actually not, it was part of Damien's plan to let Lilienne grab his hand and since his plan succeeded, he laughed softly.

The maids placed Damian on a small podium with a three-sided mirror while Lilienne sat down in a chair set in front of her to admire her husband. (This sounded like role reversal from those bridal fittings scenes in k-drama)

"Your Majesty actually looks good with anything you wear, so I think it would be good to try something a little bolder." With that a bolt of silk in yellow and pale pink hue, like a chick's downy, was taken out. Normally this is a fabric that could make a debut dress for a young girl... When placed under Damien's chin, a peach-coloured blush appeared in his fair, white face, brightening his complexion as if he had turned on the light. Lilienne was amazed and praised the tailor for a great eye.

Next a bolt of white creamy cloth was recommended to make a shirt out of. The colour combinations of the yellow, pink hue and white cream was a combination that would be worn by pretty girls around age of 20. It is a lively colour that will make people look immature if used incorrectly. (Seriously I was already spasming at this point. The author literally made the effort to describe all these)

"It would look good with a decoration of fresh flowers as boutonniere." While Lilienne nodded her head in genuine admiration. "Your Majesty, I knew you until now, but you were a truly beautiful man." And this lead to an excited Damien who is pleased to hear the compliment and thus showed full cooperation to the tailor with the intention of looking good to Lilienne.

"Actually, pearl cuffs would look good on clothes like this... Oh, could you please send today's bill to me, not to the Grand Duke?" (I would love to see this outfit being drawn out.. and Lilienne is flexing her money)

After some exchanges, Lilienne unhesitatingly signed the checkbook for the bill which almost everyone else would be surprised by, stating that all expenses will be paid in one lump sum, a hundred gold coins that a family of four could use for two years of living.

Damien whistled. "It seems that even I can make thrifty Lilienne overspend so much. The role of a concubine first my aptitude quite well." (Sir, you are her husband...) "I wanted to give a present to your Majesty and I think this is a good opportunity. I didn't want to give up because this and that all suited your Majesty."

With that Damien grinned and took another drink "I'm going to wear it pretty, so should I be prettier in the future?" And with that the servants had various thoughts...

Some time passed and it was theorning of Rachel's party. Lilienne tried to wake her husband who is embracing her from behind with arms filled with strength. There were some couple banter and then Lilienne calmed Damien down. The couple then went to the bathroom with Damien holding Lilienne's waist in a penguin's stride. They were then greeted by Lilienne's maid team who are ready to give the couple the whole beauty spa treatment.
    Lilienne pointed to the bathtub that was filled with pure white milk with a sweet scent "Then my lord, we don't have time. Would you like to go in?"

Damien was sullen but Lilienne managed to convinced him that even though he have no interest in adorning himself as he looks good without makeup and he will be very pretty when he wear clothes that fit him, he still need to do the full package from head to toe. And with that Damien suffered through the whole 3hr process, from getting a scented milk bath, to styling his hair to getting dressed.

After which, Damien was wearing the yellow pink hue ensemble with the white cream shirt and pearl cufflinks, smelling like peach. He then gifted Lilienne a necklace of pearls that is matching to his cufflinks.

The party took place with elaborate decorations. When the Grand Duke and his wife were announced, everyone was stunned by the Grand Duke's unconventional choice of clothes. They were then greeted by Lilienne's sorority friends who asked Lilienne if they could do a group dance as the first dance. But of course Lilienne's first dance was booked in advanced by her menacing husband who glared at the girls aggressively.

4. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is he so grumpy about a scented milk bath. And how did he smell of peaches... I'd like to know the secret. blobmelt_thumbs
    The sorority girls are definitely fearless asking for her first dance in the presence of the number one predator in that party. I could only imagine...

By.Eve and Regyne83 like this.
  5. MayBAPandacat

MayBAPandacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tangent:

For the deceased Emperor's name - if the author was following the Western scheme, then it could've been 'Edol'.
    Edol
    Origin: Norwegian/Swedish/German
    Variant of Edolf; whereby it may be a combination of 'Aud' and 'Ulf'.
    Aud - Property/Inheritance/Prosperity/Luck
    Ulf - Wolf
    Therefore the name meaning referenced that he had the Properties/Luck/Prosperity akin to a Wolf (meaning he was an Alpha, a leader within his territory)

It would be a name fit enough for an emperor.

6. Regyne83

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfumed massage :blobjoy: and his battlefield senses (to dodge arrows and stuff) were tiggling when he saw the milk bath.

TrinaAngel, Emma626 and bigredqueen like this.
  7. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it weird to say that i want to smell him

8. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    For the spoilers in the above...
    Thank you a lot to bring colour to my fantasy...
    Especially for @Emma626 , @Regyne83 And @Koukou and for the spoiler before them...

Haiting1536, Regyne83 and Emma626 like this.
  9. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't do much but thank you. :bloblove:

Haiting1536, chubbykitty and By.Eve like this.
  10. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! You have done many...
    for myself that like to have many fantasy....

11. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be the twist! If it’s true & if Rachel becomes Claude’s mistress to avenge Edol’s death.. Whoa! What a woman she is! Way far better than that weak Aratine

12. Regyne83

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it is not as complicated as you think.

Damien accompanied Lilienne to meet Mrs Rachel in a secluded location on a rainy evening. "To be left behind and worrying about the safety of Lilienne (by right it should be Rain, as a short form of Lilienne's name, but it is weird to shorten in English...)... It's too terrible for me. Please allow me to protect you okay?" And Lilienne is weak against Damien when he acted meekly and weakly, even though she knew Damien was intentional.

Mrs Rachel acknowledged the good relationship the Grand Duke couple have. And after a few exchanges, Lilienne asked who Mrs Rachel is despite Mrs Rachel appearing on tabloids and had been the most prodigal prostitute in the Empire for nearly a decade.

Mrs Rachel took a deep breath then replied, "... I am a servant who dares to claim to be a servant of His Majesty the Emperor."

Rachel was born as the second daughter to the Viscount who ruled the Dyna region. As her father had no son and there is a contract to say the inheritance can only be passed to direct male descendants, Rachel was married off at age sixteen. She had hope for a good marriage but she went into an abusive marriage where her husband had habit of drinking, gambling and violence.

So one day when they were at a banquet ten years ago, her husband got into an unfair deal. Rachel tried to stop him, but being prideful, he forgot that they were at the Imperial Palace and slapped Rachel. Unfortunately, there were only few witnesses. Edol however, saw it and asked Rachel if she need his help to get a divorce. Being the battered woman she was, she refused his help. How could she asked for help and time from the most powerful man in the Empire?

Edol did not pressed the matter further, however a month from that day, Rachel's husband got sent to a far off place to defend the borders. He went there happily and with that, Rachel's nightmarish days were over. From then on till the day she die, she would never forget His Majesty's grace, she sworn. And that was the most fatal mistake she made.

As she could not do much to repay the grace given, she sent Edol flowers from her hometown. And Claude used the flowers to kill Edol. (In case you do not remember, if that flower mixed with citrine wine, there will be death).

As soon as the news of Emperor's death reached her ears, Rachel set out to approach Claude. It was easy, seeing that Claude had been rejected by his beloved Aratine and hence Rachel seduced Claude while allowing him to vent to her.

At that time, Claude was glad that Edol, who was an obstacle in his love, died while Aratine loved him but Aratine mourned her husband's death. He went insane with the betrayal. So it was easy to lure the truth out Claude's mouth. Rachel was boiling with rage, but she also become very cold and logical. She decided to "play" behind the scenes and Claude bought it.

Damien shook his head, "Did my stupid second brother believe it?" "Your Majesty (Damien) is seeing the results now." Damien snorted cynically. Claude has been too proud of his humble abilities. He always believe that people do not know that he was worthy of respect and Rachel, after years of handling her husband and knowing human psychology, spoke the words Claude so desperately wanted to hear.

"Yes, I am a better person than my brother. This wise woman is the one who recognised me like that!" With that Rachel got Claude's trust and "helped" him.

Lilienne asked Rachel why she is taking so much risks as she had countless other opportunities. "It was too easy. The laws of the world can never punish him as much as he did for his crimes."

Since Claude wanted his brother's throne and his brother's wife without putting in effort, he will only feel the pain of being deprived of it the moment he thought he had it all. To let Claude suffer the pain of losing everything and die like a dog, only then she will be able to pay back for the crime of using her to kill the Emperor she respected.

lan2001h, NubeBlack, salty25 and 21 others like this.
  13. By.Eve

By.Eve [Eve are Ieve]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Noo :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream:
    Soo while still being the wife of Edol, the Empress Arantine has been having an affair with Claude??
    Then can i assume that Matteo may be Claude's child??

Haiting1536 and anne yukimura like this.