Resolved Does this novel actually exist?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MissEnigma128, Dec 17, 2020.

1. MissEnigma128

MissEnigma128 permanent caffeinated oversleeper

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been looking for this novel for a long time after it was recommended in a novel's MTL. It is Chinese

The clip is on the 13th, so the update time on the 13th will be postponed to the zero point on the 14th! Sorry, bow!

——

Pre-acceptance "I want to be a widow every day after rebirth"

Sheng Xiyan was born again.

In the last life, she didn't know until the moment of death, it turned out that she had been living in a novel.

The hero and the heroine of the novel are her fiance, the son of Qin Guogong, and his true love Bai Yueguang. The two of them jumped to the lake and died in love on the day of her wedding.

People did not die, but let this true love touch everyone. The queen mother was the master of them, specifically to let the son of Qin State accept true love as his wife, while Sheng Xiyan became a vicious female partner who prevented lovers from being together.

After a deep sadomasochistic relationship between the hero and heroine, they finally got together happily. Sheng Xiyan, who "dominated" the main room, could only make way for them and died in the cold temple.

In this life, Sheng Xiyan was born again on the day when the hero and heroine eloped and died in love.

Facing the fiance whose face was deeply protective of Bai Yueguang and the queen mother who was moved by true emotions, Sheng Xiyan ripped off the red hijab on her head and walked into the Chen Palace.

Chen Wang was a well-known warlord with great success, but he was unconscious due to poisoning and became a living dead.

Sheng Xiyan became the first wife of the Guogong Mansion and became the Chongxi Princess of the Chen Mansion.

I thought that this life would finally be able to live comfortably, but I didn't expect that the man who was judged by the emperor to not live for a few years would actually wake up!

Wang Chen: I heard that the princess loves me the most, and would rather stay alive than I would not marry?

Sheng Xiyan: Actually I just want to be a widow, believe it or not?

For this little wife who wants to be a widow every day, Wang Chen can only coax her to hold her, and if she is not careful, she gives her the honor of the world.

KizunaAi likes this.
  2. Shiio

Shiio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel exists but as of now no chapters are out yet. But here's the raw title if you wanna follow up w the raws: 重生后我每天都想守寡

3. MissEnigma128

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

4. Su Jin

Su Jin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news?

5. MissEnigma128

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been translated. I don't remember the title but you could try searching up the character name on NUF.

6. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link