Spoiler The Hero is Crazy About Me! / 남주가 '내게 미쳤다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, May 3, 2022.

Tags:
  1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Author:
    금귀
    Novel Link:

Description:

“From the moment I took a breath and opened my eyes, I wondered where I was. But then, I was clear on what world I was in after hearing a familiar name.

I was reborn as the villainess, Frisia Atreille, from a novel I read before I died, called “I’ll Leave it to You.”

To escape from my fate in the original work, I initiated my contract marriage with him three years ago.
    A month before our contract marriage breaks off, Aslei is cursed.

“I can endure it. If it becomes unmanageable, I’ll call the magician……!”
    “It’s alright.”

After sleeping with him, I feel dejected and melancholy and avoid him. But eventually, Aslei boldly approaches me and makes a startling admission:

“Frisia. It is my fault and due to my insensibility that I did not confess before we slept together last night.”

Do you really like me? Isn’t that impossible?
    After his confession, my heart pounds for no reason, but I can’t believe him because I know the original story.

‘If Aslei gets better and I remain as the Duchess…….’

Can I do that?

I fear some horrifying conspiracy will unfold, and I will be discarded.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
  4. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

:blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy:

Echichichi likes this.
  5. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no dead silence PLEASE SPOIL US:oops::oops::oops:

snzzykitten and Echichichi like this.
  6. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I start to read it and couldn´t wait so i skipped until ch 55
    and i want to say that he was a normal obssesed man before but now he´s really crazy
    She die!
    But like others heroines didn´t really die!
    But she left him for 3 and a half years!
    So he went crazy!

7. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    another obssesed ML? more spoilers please!

8. Julieta16

Reading List:
    Link
    I have news!
    wow, am so schoked right now!!
    I know why the time return!
    And i want to say the original Fl was a real bitch!
    If i were i that novel i will beat her so hard!
    She turned back time!
    Cause after all the trials of the ORnovel, she is married wiith the ML and it´s suposed that is a happy ever after!
    BUT she keeps contac with all her harem as "Friends", Here starts the problem!
    The dukes leaves the dukedom for a month or something and they didn´t do it as frecuently like our Mc
    So the ORFL in that month meet with all the harem while being MARRIED and she gets pregnat!
    So obviously the ML is angry wh won´t she not only was being unfaithful, she even get has the audacity to do it in his house!
    So here the duke asked for divorce and she was sad and JEREMY( A BASTARD LIKE BEING) sees this as an oportunity so is bothering ML
    and the bitch since everything has gone awry kills her baby to turn back time!
    and have the audacity to put all the blame in the baby!
    that was mentioned in her POV!
    So in this life she looks at submales like pieces of chess to achive her goal of being happy with ML!
    and when you read her POV and when she is justifyng herself for doing horrible things to others, you will understand she is the broken girl of the fairy tale!

9. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    So she’s basically a whore?

10. Julieta16

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, She is basically a whore/ Slut!

11. Mandassi_

Mandassi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Rose thorns

Rose thorns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please more spoilers.....:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Echichichi likes this.
  13. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But they do reunite right ?

14. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wish someone give us spoiler and ch 14 above :aww::blobmelt::blobsmilehappy:

Echichichi likes this.
  15. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeremy's a jealous man well he was stabbed by orifl to make sacrifice to go back in time

The book i think said that of she return there Will be a change and that is fl

he Turner into beast because of Jeremy that bastard

16. Isis123

Isis123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anybody have its mtl??

snzzykitten and millieeee like this.
  17. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is cursed by Jeremy (one of oFL’s fishes) who is a commoner and hates nobles because they have everything easy and rich. The curse is to feel lust and eventually go crazy from lust if not satisfied. Jeremy’s master can’t cancel the curse but was able to change the subject so ML only feels lust for his wife (MC).

MC is reincarnated as a villainess (I guess to the second timeline?), original timeline oMC was ML’s contract wife and became obsessed with him, they divorced and oMC tried to kill oFL and ended up getting killed. MC notes in this timeline oFL have sped up all her achievements in the story line, so she met ML earlier (but because she sped up the achievements, it’s not as amazing as the original timeline - she solved the problems before it got too big, so it wasn’t as impressive and only got a viscount title).
    MC wanted to avoid the marriage with ML but because everyone with similar status (ducal title or above) are either taken or bad choices, she had no choice but to marry ML forced by her father (ML needed her too to succeed the duke title as all the female high ranking ladies are also taken except for MC).

MC proposed contract marriage of three years to get away from father’s influence and told ML she knows he likes oFL and she has a crush on someone else so he wouldn’t feel burdened. ML has no feelings for oFL in this timeline since oFL sped up the timeline and was overly familiar with him but didn’t tell MC.

MC was living her own life and ML was slowly becoming interested in MC during the three years, overall MC and ML has good cordial relationship for almost 3 years (one month left in contract) and Jeremy’s curse hits. ML tells MC and MC agrees to help him relieve his lust, but MC is scared of falling for ML so MC would only do it with ML while he lies naked in his bed with his limbs chained up and eyes blindfolded. ML realizes he loves MC and confesses after first night, MC still scared of the plot line so kinda rejects him but still sleeps with him because of the curse. She now lets him hug her without chains and no blindfold but won’t let him kiss her. ML is sad he got rejected and is thinking of ways to keep her after the contract period.

Jeremy was punished by his master (magic tower master) to be in the form of a crow and was told to go look at what he’s done to the ducal couple, he has no remorse and was even mad to see ML looking happy to sleep with MC and tried to curse them again, but a knight under ML saw the suspicious crow and threw a rock at him to injure Jeremy so he didn’t end up cursing the couple again. His master took him back to heal him and was surprised Jeremy has no remorse at all and was even mad that he was so jealous at ML. The magic tower master told Jeremy he was going to make him apologize to ML directly and expose his wrong doings. Jeremy freaks out since being exposed means he would lose the support of the magic tower and oFL might find out about the curse and hate him. Jeremy ends up attacking his master and flew away in crow form. He finds this other mage who isn’t related to the magic tower for help (the mage used to be working under MC’s father but has quit and now is in ML’s territory but not working for ML).

That’s all up to the current translated chapters from the translator’s patreon.
    I like ML, very reasonable person, tries to clear up misunderstandings once he realizes his feelings. MC is still scared of the plot so keeps him at arms length. Jeremy is just an annoying villain. OFL hasn’t shown up yet other than by description.

If anyone has access to the raws/MTL please spoil more!

18. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil us more detailed? Thank youuu

snzzykitten likes this.
  19. Ashwini10

Ashwini10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently reading this novel and i must say that Jeremy is bastard.he hate ml bcus he know that ogfl like ml and that's why he cursed ml
    . So as i said Jeremy is bitch he was not happy to know that ml was not in pain but is happy with his wife so he borrowed goddess power kinda thing and he again cursed ml which made him beast like literally he looked like beast so not to scare fl he jumped out of windows and Jeremy with his magic change his appearance to ml and told fl he is ml but fl saw there is no love in his eyes so she knew that he was fake.ml was not coming in mansion so fl become knight in shining armour she goes to find ml in forest and make the knight sleep by magic.she use some kind of smell which attracts beasts and beast came after her but ml kill them then fl and ml goes in Lake to clean themselves and their they do snu snu.:blobpats::blobpats::bloblove:

the cure to the curse is real love confession so fl said i love you to ml in the lake but it wasn't real as she wasn't in love with him but curse disappeared only his ears and tails were present.and ml knew that fl was lying but still he was happy.fl denied lot of time that the love she has for him is for family or friends so she wasn't sure to say it again to ml but when she said it again the curse disappeared and they do the deed

20. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have mtl?

Keylas likes this.