Chinese The quick-pass system forced me to be a scumbag

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by NightmareSeller, Jun 7, 2022.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The quick-pass system forced me to be a scumbag 快穿之系统逼我做渣女
    Raw Link: https://www.qimao.com/shuku/152202/
    https://www.18shuyuan.com/book/58614/
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Both the original owner and the targets are scum, and MC herself is always saying that if it's all about scum abuse then why doesn't the system let her abuse the original owner? LOL, this one is fun!!!! [If you ever felt that the original owner is a pitiful victim, you only need to wait till the end of the arc and you will understand that deep down they're also scum, lol, I was deceived sometimes.]
    Description: I really wanted to be with Mingyue, but the system forced me to be a scumbag. After Gu Pan's death, she was bound to the scumbag system and penetrated into a novel with three wrong views. Her mission is to be the ultimate scumbag who abuses all scumbags.

I don't forget about my ex: I like you, but I can't let her go.
    Gu Pan: It's okay, I understand. After all, I can't let go of my ex, and I can't let go of my ex-ex...

If I don't like it, I still ask for marriage: You and I are the right match, but you're not my type.
    Gu Pan: Oh, what a coincidence, you are not my type either. There are a lot of types I like...

Cold and violent forcing the other party to break up scum: I will not take the initiative to break up, I am the injured party, and it is your fault for not saying goodbye.
    Gu Pan: I will let you beg me to break up!

The three thousand in the harem have to engage in true love and stand as a shield: she is so weak, how can you help her to prevent disasters?
    Gu Pan: You are powerful, how about a few concubines? Pursue true love, everyone is equal.

Bullying the soft and afraid of the hard scum: You must have seduced him, I will kill you!
    Gu Pan: There is no distinction between men and women, scum must be treated with scum.

Deleted member 343155 likes this.
  2. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Pan died very wrongly.
    She was just passing by the scene of the couple fighting, how could she be pushed under the truck by the scumbag girl! ?
    The great youth of twenty years old is gone.
    She hasn't caught on in the entertainment industry yet!
    【Do you want to live? 】
    "Nonsense!"
    Gu Pan replied subconsciously, wait, who is talking? No, aren't you dead?
    [I am No. 3824 of the Kuai Chuan Slag Abuse System, as long as you form a bond with me, you can live in the world of novels. 】
    Live...
    As long as you live, you live wherever you are. But...
    "Do you want me to do something?" There is no such thing as a free lunch.
    【Scumbag! 】
    It shouldn't be difficult... After all, she has read so many novels and TV series!
    "I promise!"
    It's better to die than live.
    Gu Pan subconsciously hung up when she suddenly heard the phone ring.
    She is standing at the door of a cafe at the moment, not knowing what to do.
    The twenty-centimeter metal mirror at the door reflects a graceful figure.
    That's what she looks like now, with long hair reaching her waist and a white skirt reaching her knees, she's a little beauty. It is five-point similar to his previous appearance but more delicate and charming.
    This is, has already penetrated into the world of novels?
    [Host, you are going to your boyfriend Henry Zhang's appointment, but Henry Zhang and his ex, Chu Xinyan, are disconnected, and the original owner has found out and is planning to break up. 】
    [Chu Xinyan is rushing to this cafe at this time, and will arrive in five minutes. The original owner's ex-boyfriend Su Zeyi was washing his shirts in the cafe's bathroom and would come out in ten minutes. The host's task is to verbally break up with Ren Henry Zhang, then break through the relationship between Chu Xinyan and Ren Henry Zhang, and then reunite with her predecessor [ex] Su Zeyi. ]
    ? ? ?
    The words of System 3824 rang out in Gu Pan's mind. This somewhat chaotic relationship made Gu Pan want to roll her eyes.
    "Break up verbally?"
    What do you mean? Not a real breakup!
    [Of course, the abuse of scum is to cut the flesh with a dull knife, and you can't let the scum die too happily. ]
    Well, in order to live...
    Gu Pan clenched her fists, after all, she was also a third-year performance student, and she had been running for three years. This trivial thought could not trouble her.
    Following the system's instructions, Gu Pan sat in front of Ren Henry Zhang with a gloomy face.
    Now she found out that her boyfriend cheated on her, and it was his ex-girlfriend who cheated!
    Must be unhappy.
    "Panpan, you're here, why didn't you answer my call? I'm so worried about you. Is something wrong with you looking for me in such a hurry? Is there too much work? Or is your boss embarrassing you? It's all my fault, too late. I'm busy, so I didn't accompany you well."
    Henry Ren was dressed in a black suit and had a meticulous haircut, a bit like the second male lead in an idol drama, handsome and gentle.
    He looked like a good boyfriend, and looked at Gu Pan with a distressed look, and even got up and sat next to Gu Pan, hugging her to comfort her.
    Gu Pan, who is being hugged: ...
    Brother, we are not familiar with each other! But still play.
    And this man has two faces! Before she came in, the system said that Henry Zhang was still sending ambiguous messages to Chu Xinyan! And Chu Xinyan was almost at the door of the cafe.
    "You... do you really like me?"
    Gu Pan withdrew from his embrace and looked into his eyes, tears welling up in her eyes, a look of injury.
    Since it was a verbal breakup, it was natural to leave some hope for the scumbag Ren Henry Zhang.
    "Panpan, of course I like you, fool! Why do you ask this suddenly?"
    Henry Ren felt that today's little girlfriend was so pitiful, and he liked it even more.
    Pressing Gu Pan's head into his arms again, Ren Henry was very satisfied.
    However, the phone on the table suddenly rang. The caller ID was Chu Xinyan's name.
    Gu Pan saw it with sharp eyes, and her eyes were suddenly filled with tears.
    Dramatic attributes have occurred.
    She pushed Ren Henry away hard, with a small fist on his chest, and scolded angrily, "So you are really still with her, I thought I was wrong before! I still want to believe you! Ren Xiao! Yang, you bastard! We're done! Woohoo..."
    After speaking, she ran out of the cafe crying and bumped into Chu Xinyan who was coming at the door.
    "Oh..."
    Chu Xinyan was deliberately knocked down by Gu Pan and fell to the ground, causing her to grin in pain.
    Ren Henry, who ran out, also saw Chu Xinyan who fell to the ground, and felt distressed for a while, but Panpan ran away crying, and he wanted to chase it back!
    Naturally, Chu Xinyan couldn't let him go after Gu Pan, otherwise why would she come here? So he pulled Ren Xiaoyang hard.
    While running, Gu Pan asked the system, "Where is Su Zeyi's car parked?"
    [The fifth car in the sixth row of the underground parking lot on the right. 】
    Gu Pan ran all the way to the parking lot, hid behind a big pillar not far from the car, and vented her emotions sadly.
    Soon, there were steady footsteps.
    "Who is there?"
    Su Zeyi asked with a frown, Gu Pan stopped crying and got up to look at Su Zeyi.
    There was a water mark on his white shirt, which was a little embarrassing, but his cold temperament was impossible to ignore.
    The moment the eyes met, Gu Pan ran away immediately.
    "Panpan!"
    His breathing became heavier in vain, unbelievable. Heart is very excited.
    Gu Pan continued to run without looking back, come and chase me! Hurry up!
    Nima, Gu Pan feels like a bitch at this moment.
    I just broke up with my boyfriend, and I have to hook up with my ex-boyfriend. What script is this?
    She didn't even know her own personality, she was just a big head.
    Gu Pan was not familiar with the underground parking lot, and women's physical strength was generally not as good as that of men, so Su Zeyi quickly caught up with Gu Pan.
    This is the expected result.
    Su Zeyi hugged her tightly from behind Gu Pan.
    "Panpan, don't go! I miss you!"
    ? ? ?
    So the predecessor of the original owner still likes the original owner?
    "Ze Yi, I...I..."
    She didn't know what to say, she hadn't actually been in love before. And she is not familiar with Su Zeyi.
    I am so hard!
    o(╥﹏╥)o
    "Let's be together again, okay? I've been thinking about you, I can't live without you!"
    Su Ze couldn't help but say that, pushing Gu Pan against the wall, he would kiss her forcefully.
    [The original owner's predecessor, Li Siqing, was in the third car on the left, looking at the host and asking the host to refuse Su Zeyi's kiss. 】
    The words of the 3824 system sounded out of time, and Gu Pan immediately covered Su Zeyi's kiss with her hands.
    Nima, ex-boyfriend is not enough, let's have an ex-ex-boyfriend!
    What kind of Shura field is this? It's too coincidental.
    "I'm in a mess right now, you... don't force me."
    Gu Pan's heart was beating fast, what she encountered today was really exciting.
    What kind of dog blood fiction world is this? !
    Su Zeyi held Gu Pan's hand and deliberately breathed in her palm, making Gu Pan a little itchy.
    "Okay, I won't force you, I'll send you back."
    A hoarse and female voice sounded in Gu Pan's ears, making people feel numb.
    It is said that women are like goblins, so why are men not?
    This is superb! Hold back!
    Gu Pan bit her lip and turned her head, "I'll go back by myself."
    Su Zeyi wiped Gu Pan's red and swollen eyes with his fingertips, "I don't feel relieved when you look like this."
    The last time he saw her cry like this, it was He proposed to break up that day.
    This time, who made her cry?
    Gu Pan seemed to be angrily clapping his hand, pretending to be stubborn.
    "I'm fine!"
    Of course Su Zeyi saw through her stubbornness at a glance, "You cry like this when you're fine? Be good, I'll take you back."
    Since you can't forget it, of course you have to stay by your side!
    "Su Zeyi, we've already broken up! What are you like now?"
    Gu Pan stared at Su Zeyi as she wanted to cry.
    Compounding must be compounded, but it is too easy to compound, and it will not be cherished.
    So, I can't promise him now. Don't get too close either.
    Su Ze felt even more guilty towards Gu Pan when he thought of the bastard things he had done before.
    "I'm sorry, I was bad before, I will definitely treat you well in the future, Panpan, you believe me."
    "We need time to be quiet, I'll go first. Don't follow me."
    Gu Pan pushed Su Ze away One, followed the system's instructions, left the parking lot, and found a hidden place to hide.
    She patted her chest nervously. She encountered such a thing when she first came, and she almost couldn't handle it.
    Fortunately, her performance is grounded! so close.
    "System, what about the original owner's memory? Or, what about the plot of this novel world? I don't know a lot of things, so it's not easy to do the task."
    [Memory transmission...]
    [Plot transmission...]
    Memory and plot at the same time A brain was sent, and Gu Pan almost fell.
    If you want to scold your mother but don't dare, her life is important.
    So cowardly.
    The original owner is also called Gu Pan. She was born in a well-off family and is an only daughter. She has two suites to inherit, so she doesn't have to worry about money at all. Just two years after graduation, at the age of 24, she is a copywriter for a milk tea company.
    Dedicated to writing copywriting for each new milk tea developed by the company.
    The day was very comfortable.
    The original owner is simple in nature, likes to drink milk tea, and has had four boyfriends.
    The first one was a college classmate, Sunshine Boy. Because the other party went abroad, they broke up peacefully. This love affair is very simple and beautiful, the kind that makes you blush when you hold hands.
    The second is Li Siqing, a doctor. This man is simply the perfect boyfriend and the first man of the original owner. The only drawback is that he is too controlling and doesn't like the original owner to have her own private space. The original owner couldn't bear to break up.
    The third is Su Zeyi. It is said that he is a rich second-generation, a little careless, and the original owner does not know why Su Zeyi proposed to break up, which is very hurt.
    The fourth term, Henry Ren, appeared when the original owner was hurt by love, and all kinds of sweet words and teasing methods emerged one after another, allowing the original owner to come out of his lovelorn, but it was a pity that the other party cheated on his predecessor [With his ex].
    The original owner's memory is up to now, and the back is the plot of this novel world.
    The novel is called "Predecessor [ex] White Moonlight".
    As the current original owner, after discovering that her boyfriend cheated on him, she asked to break up, but she was always entangled by Henry Ren, and finally reconciled.
    However, the good times did not last long. Ren Henry and his predecessor, Chu Xinyan, have been quietly together. After Chu Xinyan became pregnant, in order to marry Ren Henry Zhang, she slapped the original owner as a meddler, and caused the original owner to lose her job and then Misunderstood by a manager who wanted her to be his woman, the original owner refused, but was strangled to death by the manager.
    And the ending is that Chu Xinyan and Ren Henry Zhang are happily together! ! !
    After watching the plot, Gu Pan accidentally discovered that this Chu Xinyan came from a book...
    Because she knew that Henry Zhang would become a rich second generation in the future, she held him back.
    Indirectly killed the original owner, no guilt at all.
    These two are actually male and female protagonists, which is really wrong!
    Gu Pan complained in her heart.
    [These novels have three wrong views, so they let the host come to abuse the scum. 】
    Okay...
    Gu Pan was speechless, looked at her phone, it was after three o'clock in the afternoon, the original owner deliberately asked for a leave of absence in order to break up.
    Now it's better to go home and digest the memory, and then think about the next thing.
    Walked to the side of the road, ready to stop a car to go back.
    A black BMW suddenly stopped in front of Gu Pan, the window slowly opened, and when she saw the person in the driver's seat, Gu Pan's expression froze, her whole body stiff.
    Rest of Arc 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15kwMaOaiUJISS2DVZzIWGcznFORC_kbZyO6eTM7Ccdw/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
  3. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this romance?

4. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure whether the overall ending of MC is 1v1 or even romance, but I'm quite sure that the ending of arc 6 is 1v1 and MC loved and stayed with a man for a lifetime.
    And another point is the villain that MC marries in the first arc [Actually MC did truly plan to stay with him peacefully for a lifetime but they had a kind of trust issue and in the end, the villain killed MC and then himself] so this villain, later on, reappears in arc 3 as her brother, but as MC will never love someone who hurts her once and having the blood relation issue they just live peacefully and MC leaves after her mission is completed and original owner returns, and he probably won't reappear again.
    And sometimes as original owners return after MC's departure such as 2nd arc, they carry their own love dept [In this arc original owner had 4 boyfriends lol and one of MC's missions was to break up with them but MC believed original owner is a scum should shoulder this debt herself and after she found a loophole for completing this mission she returned the debt to the original owner], the original owner of the second arc married her boyfriend after returning. [LOL]

5. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I read second arc. I am more interesting in original owner. It would be much better if author focus more on original owner after MC left. It would be better if she marry three ex boyfriend. Lol

Is there male lead? Is male lead same person? Honestly I don’t like male lead follow MC into different arcs. Hope ending is Non CP

6. eeeee

eeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the title reminds me of scumbag system xD the BL series. but the protagonist is different. I was going to say, there is a korean version of htis too. but it's a different novel.