Recommendations Crafter, cook, etc.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by IrregularPerson, Feb 6, 2022.

1. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novels with crafting, cooking themes. There is a cooking tag but I want a little more than that. I recently found a really charming series about an isekai MC getting rejected and got a camper van. I love the detail the story has given, and the exposition on the characters feelings.

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  2. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
  3. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe:
    Isekai Izakaya Nobu & Isekai Shokudou (no need for introduction for this 2)
    Isekai Izakaya Gen (manga, spin off of Nobu)
    Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life (blacksmith)
    Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi
    Isekai Yururi Kikou (isekaied big bro taking care of his adopted twin demi-god while adventuring, got cooking here & there)
    The Creation Alchemist Enjoys Freedom (not isekai, MC uses his skill to craft items from isekaied heroes world (he got himself a catalog book of sort) w/ surprising effect(s))
    Toriko (manga & although listed/tagged as cooking, this one is more of hunting for ingredients)

IrregularPerson likes this.
  4. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cooking with Wild Game - Chef protag isekaied, no cheats/powers whatsoever
    A Certain Middle-aged Man’s VRMMO Activity Log - ossan first VR experience, just leisurely gaming
    Level Up Just by Eating - protag has an eating disorder, does VRMMO as a possible cure

5. Nanaisensei

Nanaisensei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You'll love this one https://m.webnovel.com/book/survive-in-the-parallel-world-please!_23991483605051605

6. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
  7. FlufflyLittleRabbit

FlufflyLittleRabbit Fluff...Fluffy....FLUFFYYYYY!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I don't know if you have read this novel but I recommend these novels for you to read ;

If you are also interested in reading manga you could also try reading this manga;
    1. Dungeon Meshi - After his sister was devoured by a dragon and all their supplies were lost in a failed dungeon raid, Lyos and his party are completely broke and have resorted to eating the monsters they hunt, but are still determined to save her before she gets digested. They then meet a dwarf who introduces them to the world of Dungeon Meshi: delicious cuisine made from ingredients such as the flesh of giant bats, walking mushrooms and even screaming mandrake.
    2. Mix Vegetable - Hanayu Ashitaba is the daughter of the celebrated Patisserie Ashitaba, but all she wants to do is be a sushi chef. Hayato Hyuga is the son of the prestigious Sushi Hyuga, and all he wants to do is be a pastry chef! It's love and leftovers at Oikawa High School Cooking Department as these star-crossed gourmands do their best to reach their cuisine dreams!
    3. Shokugeki no Souma - Soma Yukihira's old man runs a small family restaurant in the less savory end of town. Aiming to one day surpass his father's culinary prowess, Soma hones his skills day in and day out until one day, out of the blue, his father decides to enroll Soma in a classy culinary school! Can Soma really cut it in a school that prides itself on a 10 percent graduation rate? And can he convince the beautiful, domineering heiress of the school that he belongs there at all?!