Recommendations [BL/BG] God x God's favorite

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vierne, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Vierne

Vierne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for this kind of relationship. The "god" doesn't necessarily have to be an actual god. They could just be some higher being or someone VERY rich (if modern setting). No harem and HE only please.

I feel like I should've put some examples so here it is:

• The Cub I’ve Raised is the Crown Prince of the Empire
    - MC is not a god. He's a human and ML is the cub in the cub raising game he's playing. With the help of the system (who chose him because his family is very rich), he's able to buy this and that and do things like magically improving the ML's skills (by putting points in the skills) which no ordinary being can do (in the game world), thus made the ML think that he's some sort of "powerful and wealthy ancient demon master".

• Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich - God of Wealth MC x human ML. Interstellar setting.

• The King of Despair and Divine Beast - MC is not a god. He's a divine beast, the god's messenger. He's a former human but was transferred to another world because of his OP ability, the ability to see the "essence of the people". He can see if they're bad people or not, what they feel about him, etc. He uses this ability to help his king, the ML, to gain allies and eliminate enemies.

• Spoiled - Emperor MC x demon ML. This one is a bit hard to explain.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  2. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so like do u want the one who is gods fave to be significantly less powerful than god? or are you looking at something closer to (assuming god is ml) like very perfect ml who dotes on mc? in any case you can try these but idk if you will like them

let's talk about the guy who transmigrated to pursue me (bl)
    • ml has the Will of Heaven and so is able to anticipate peoples next moves and as a person who transmigrated into a book, he also knows the future. the characters are really 3d and have actual character flaws that are resolved at the end of the book. it is a happy ending but the last 10-15 chapters made me ugly cry.
    everyone thinks that i like him (bl)
    • male god who is consistently good at everything in a college setting falls in love with the eternally second place ranker. mc is basically mls first friend and is very sweet. i cant remember if he is rich tho
    married the scum gongs villain brother (bl)
    • genius in a sickly body transmigrates into a book and gets a healthy body. randomly stumbles across the trashy og!mls brother when hes having an episode and ml finds that mc is the only person that he can tolerate during said episodes. if i remember correctly, ml was the richest person in their city and also super handsome and smart etc etc
    after the disabled god of war became my concubine (bl)
    • man who studies the most impressive historical figure one day transmigrates into the body of the person who, according to "unofficial history", humiliated him so bad that the historical figure basically wiped his name from the history books. he tries to promote a good relationship with him, and ml realizes that mc is the first person who protected him and cared about him
    i am the commander of the second male leads knights (bg)
    • in this one, mc would be "god" bc she transmigrated into a book and was able to follow her fave character from the book. she also forms a spirit contract with some of the most powerful spirits, who rebuild her body so that shes superior to humans.
    princess shu (bg, +18)
    • ml is the perfect groom who has wealth, power, status, looks, etc (and who, despite being a marquis holds at least equal power to the only duke in the empire) and mc is a reborn girl of a no name fallen noble family in a small kingdom. everybody kinda worships ml like a god (in both a respectful and fearful way) and mc is able to conduct herself with both dignity and respect in front of him after their marriage is arranged, and shes the first person to open his heart after a situation with his family
    this makes it seem like i read a disproportionate amount of bl lmfao anyways i hope at least one of these suit your needs

3. Vierne

Vierne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Let's Talk About the Guy Who Transmigrated to Pursue Me, After the Disabled God of War Became My Concubine and Princess Shu caught my interest. I'll definitely try them later.

so like do u want the one who is gods fave to be significantly less powerful than god? or are you looking at something closer to (assuming god is ml) like very perfect ml who dotes on mc?

I'm looking for both.

4. Akiraaa

Akiraaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm basing this recommendation based on the first example. I don't know if you'll like it, but they kinda have the same setting. Where one will raise another using an app
    • Paper Lover (Bl), this one is a seme Protagonist. I know that some don't like it when the mc is the gong but I promise you that you will like this very much. Ml regards Mc as his god since Mc gives him everything and also takes cares of his trauma. This novel makes me wish I can have the same game and take care of ML
    • The Virtual Character I Personally Raised Wants to Marry Me (Bl), haven't read far but ML regards MC as his god. Then, Mc transmigrate into the world of MC.
    • Edit: The Paper Man I Raised is the Boss of the End of the World (BG), it's the same as the The Cub I Raised is The Crown Prince Of The Epire , but it's BG and the setting is Apocalypse. Btw, I'm currently reading this!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
  5. missluna

missluna 《Melon Seed Eater》

Reading List:
    Link
    Life Going Wild With Plug-ins
    -people can make their own world and enter it
    -MC, as the creator have some cheats/golden finger but unfortunately he forgot how to use it​
    Mistakenly Saving the Villain
    Heaven Officials' Blessing
    Raising You this Small Stuff
    -MC became a pet in a game to be raised​

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  6. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    I Heared That I'm Super Fierce (only at end tho)