Recommendations help me out guys!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lingxian, Jul 23, 2022.

1. lingxian

lingxian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So getting straight to the point, i am looking for a CN/KN/JP (i prefer CN or KN but JP is also ok). the setting should be similar to Swallowed Star. I have read IET's works so dont recommend that. Anyway to be more detailed. A futuristic society that integrates science and cultivation. With sci fi armors and weapons. IDC if it is harem or not. that doesnot bother me at all. I have read The Legendary Mechanic, GDW and other somehow similar novel but i think there must be plenty more. pls help me, i am thirsting for some futuristic sci fi world with body armors and other similar elements.

xiao Yi likes this.
  2. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zeusomega likes this.
  3. Ak0w

Ak0w Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. HealingMoon

HealingMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just search up the interstellar tag

5. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mechanical God Emperor

The beginning is somewhat strange, but it gets a lot better later on, until it stagnates and picks up again :D

It's a mix of modern weapons (machine guns, aircrafts, atomic bombs vs. cultivators), cultivation world and later very futuristic technology, like mechas, biotechnelogy and a lot more.

Tbh the first part of the story was immature and boring for me (the beginning area with the whole subcontinent arc). I always thought, how much this story was wasted on the author, because it had a lot of potential, but later it was like the story was written by another author, because it improved a lot in several aspects.

I also liked the idea of different worlds with different cultivation systems/ technologies etc. F.e. the mc enters a "hero defeats demon king" jp isekai world, but mixes it up with chinese cultivation and explains the boring repetitive plot of "hero defeats demon king" with the "fate law", which the mc wants to cultivate etc.

Another world is inhabited by vampires, who only cultivate by sucking blood of other life forms or vampires and taking over part of their strenght.

It's still not a good quality novel, but it's a good time waster later on.

animefan217 likes this.
  6. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

7. Laxus

Laxus New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello lingxian,I need to know where to read all chapters of "villian is bodyguard of heroine poisonous stepmother".I need website atleast for 1000 chapters.PLEASE TELL ME