Request Hellllppppp

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RiboseSugar, Aug 16, 2022.

?

You going to school?

1. Yea

2. Nayy

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link
    I've wasted my whole summer reading novels and watching anime but now that school starts the day after tomorrow (it's 10 pm for me) I just remembered our summer reading project that I haven't done yet. I can binge read fast if I find a source for it online as I can't go to the library.
    Gris Grimly's Frankenstein is the title, I think it's a graphic novel. Plz I don't have friends that can help me with this. I also did not know where to post this so you're my hope

You maybe thinking it's the first day of school and we get to laze around and I can do my project then, but I do honors eng. All of them don't even give you time to adjust :blobcry:

ForeLeave Clover and Giratina like this.
  2. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Just search google for the reader experiences of reading that book, copy that, then edit it and voila! you have finished your work before you know it.

Warning : Basic knowledge is a must, but may differ from one school to another.

Giratina likes this.
  3. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    spark notes also sometimes reddit can help. It will take a while but sometimes an old comment on reddit is the entire essay

Giratina likes this.
  4. RiboseSugar

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is I haven't read the book yet and the project will be assigned to us on the first day to prevent things like that from happening
    I just need to read it by school but I don't know w3hereI can online

Giratina likes this.
  5. sakyuya

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have some money, you can pay for the book and read it online, if not, then go ask your classmates about it later on. If they have done it, then just borrow their book for some "inspiration" if not then just be honest and tell the teacher that you don't know how to procure that book.

RiboseSugar likes this.
  6. RiboseSugar

Reading List:
    Link
    I will treat your suggestions as a last resort and also I have no friends. I am very introverted, while everyone was making friends. I was in a corner reading ao3 and chrysanthemum garden

Giratina likes this.
  7. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
    RiboseSugar and Giratina like this.
  8. Giratina

Giratina Out of 31 cousins, I'm the 28th one...

Reading List:
    Link
    This happened to me once too. Like you I don't have any friends but I have a few cousins who are almost the same age as me and we are close so I got them to help me. We spent all night trying to finish my summer homework which sucked because I was tired and sleepy on the first day of school. :blobexpressionless::facepalm: But funny thing is because I did my homework on the last day of summer break I didn't get to finish a project I was supposed to do but I didn't get in trouble because a lot of the students didn't do it either, only 5-6 students did it out of 30 students so it was fine.:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil:

ForeLeave Clover and Issis like this.
  9. Luminarily

Luminarily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Openlibrary, I believe, requires an account and if there's only one copy of a book you can only borrow it for an hour at a time. But it's completely free! I'd post the link but don't have enough forum cred to do that yet. They do have a copy of Gris Grimly's Frankenstein available. I checked.
    ETA just checked z-library, they have copies to download as well!

Baldingere, RiboseSugar and Giratina like this.
  10. RiboseSugar

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re almost exactly like me but my cousin goes to a different school and just transferred to that school but we in the same district tho

Giratina likes this.
  11. RiboseSugar

Reading List:
    Link
    I went with buying the book from Barnes and nobles but I thought it be immediate but its not. It's been almost 11 hour how long do I have to wait. I've never bought a book online?? What am I supposed to do

Giratina likes this.
  12. sakyuya

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, are you buying physical book? You should buy e-book for convenience reason. Try contact the customer service and ask them whether they have e-book version or not, if not then just wait for the physical book to arrive or cancel the purchase, up to you.

Giratina likes this.
  13. RiboseSugar

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the ebook then I searched online to see what was going on cuz it hadn’t arrived yet. Turns out you have to download an app for it but thank you for your suggestions anyways

Giratina likes this.
  14. Deleted member 310942

Deleted member 310942 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you can look for a summary, along with reviews. Look for the wordiest one, then take it to a plagiarism tool to switch it up and make it not plagiarised. Lol idk.

Do you need to make a whole essay about it? An objective summary? Or what you thought about the book?

Giratina likes this.
  15. Erysion

Erysion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Use AI to generate your school project.

Giratina likes this.