Discussion a friend of a friend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 456425, Aug 19, 2022.

?

How is your love life?

1. What is love life?

78.9%
  2. Going strong

10.5%
  3. Still new

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I only have flings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. it's complicated

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I miss having a love life..

5.3%
  7. Wish me luck!

5.3%
  1. Deleted member 456425

Deleted member 456425 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    A friend of a friend went ahead and became the other man between his ex and her new boyfriend...
    My friend: :blobangery::blob_catflip:
    Me, a melon eater: :blobfrowning:

How is it that people fall into these sorts of situations???

By.Eve and xiao Yi like this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Voluntarily. :blobReach:

3. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Break break break. :blobpopcorn_cool:

4. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I found it, it wasn't even a recent thing..

By.Eve and Shizukani like this.
  5. otaku31

Reading List:
    Link
    Ironic that you should choose that particular phrase to describe the future course of action...

6. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof all the more, break asap!

7. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    You're making it sound like your friend is at fault when it's really the fault of his ex for two-timing. :hmm: In a situation like this, it's always the cheating party's fault. :blobpopcorn:

Baldingere likes this.
  8. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if it's the ex who is cheating, friend-san is not any less at fault since he's doing it knowingly.

9. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, why do you think that? Does your friend know her new boyfriend? Are they friends or related to each other? Is the ex already married to the new boyfriend? If not, what's the issue here? He's not betraying a friend. He's not breaking up a marriage. The only problem here is that the woman in this relationship is two-timing.

10. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    The ex needs to just own up to her polyamory and get above board. It's not cheating if everyone knows and consents. But the friend of friend is just asking for drama.

11. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knew, what they knew when, what drama ensued. Just good people watching. Popcorn please.

12. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Not sure about the friend part but he knows his ex has a boyfriend. Even if it's not marriage, I don't think that's anyway justified?

My friend was complaining because his friend kept asking for comfort. My friend gave him advices and warnings multiple times but he never listened and is still doing this "stupidity" or as my friend calls it.

I just said, you cannot help someone who doesn't want to help himself.

aShinyVaporeon and Resplendor like this.
  13. otaku31

Reading List:
    Link
    Both should dump her. Why do men enter into a competitive relationship with other men, always with the intent of undermining other men only to get played in the end by a third? Reveal her misdeeds, team up instead. :blob_tilt:

14. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if boyfriend knows. But I agree, should just dump her.

aShinyVaporeon and otaku31 like this.
  15. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucky you only being a melon eater :blobpopcorn_two:

I became the "bridge of communication" for my friend (the one I posted abt yesterday with like 12 exes) and her most recent ex. The reason for the break up was also cheating I think? I'm not sure since he kept telling me it was a misunderstanding. After she blocked him on everything he started contacting me asking me to tell her to unblock him so they can talk about it. I just told her as usual, seemed like she also wanted to talk about it, they didn't get back together but they seperated cleanly (?). Idk anything past that because I didn't ask for the details, rather, I didn't have time to because at the time it was our finals and my life was falling apart (still is), I didn't have time to care about other people's break ups. I could ask now but this happened like a year and a half ago and she's already dating someone else I feel like it'd be awkward to ask about it now lol.

Deleted member 456425 likes this.
  16. Deleted member 456425

Reading List:
    Link
    Bridging is hard especially if you know both. Otherwise, just relay the massage and be done with it. If there are other requests, just ignore/reject.

17. Tafyunn

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like the Lover's Triangle Trap from SAW VII cheaters are not worth it don't fight over them :blobhighfive:

Honestly whoever ends up with the person who cheated is the one who lost. They cheated on you/with you isn't that enough reason to dump them? You saw what happened with your own eyes, don't you fear the same thing would happen again? Plus now your relationship would be full of doubt after that. I don't get why people don't just leave. :blob_tilt:

Yeah I learned that the hard way, first time I did it I was still working hard, if I can help them solve their problems I would. Second time, ok, I'll do my best, third time, um..ok..then came the fourth, fifth, sixth, up until that one. At that point I just wanted them to leave me alone. It happened so many times, sometimes its her asking for help, sometimes its her partners. Sometimes they make up, sometimes they don't and break up a while later. Its tiring and stressful I don't wanna be part of it but I just can't help it because she's my friend and I also got to know her exes pretty well in the course of time she was in a relationship with them. It sucks because I thought all of them were nice and wished their relationship well, hoped their relationship would persevere until marriage, then suddenly one day bam you're their last hope so they can hopefully fix their strained and awkward relationship. I hate it. No matter how many times I do it there still some stress that seeps in. I wasn't part of their problem until one of them asks me for help. :bloborz:

18. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember meeting a girl in highschool who's common sense was she only cheats on boys she likes because if she didn't like them, she'd just dump them. And if she told them she was seeing other people, it would hurt them, so she cheats.
    I couldn't fault her her logic, but couldn't get behind her vision. I was struggling to find one person I liked, much less multiple ones. Obviously, she was polyamorous and honestly, in eras bygone, dating multiple people at once wasn't as weird. Unless you were "going steady", going out with Johnny on Wednesday and Mike on Saturday was fairly common. But again, you were supposed to be above board with it. I don't know. Romantic relationships just seem so weird and awkward.

19. Tafyunn

Reading List:
    Link
    So lets just not get into relationships ez :blobtorch:

Resplendor likes this.
  20. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    19656.png
    who know~ while there some possibility for explanation it require more info~