Spoiler I Became the Tyrant’s Translator 폭군의 번역기가 되어버렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nightbutterfly, Mar 24, 2021.

1. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleasssse
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

2. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp here for the spoiler camp lol

3. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone who has read the novel and is following the manhwa know when this Back story ends?

4. ailucasly

ailucasly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in chapter 89 now and the events happening up to chapter 60 of the novel were flashbacks. Chapter 61 is where the present start. ML's purpose for deceiving the fl was quite understandble too. I don't know how to make spoiler tag here, does anyone know?

5. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Click the + sign
    2. Then click 'Spoiler'
    3. The a box will appear asking Spoiler Title. Enter the title of the spoiler you want to write.
    4. A text like this appears : [SP-ILER="How to make spoiler tag"] (inbetween here enter the spoiler) [/SP-ILER]
    I hope this helps!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
    Deevee, KuranFan and ailucasly like this.
  6. ailucasly

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually there were a lot of times she wanted to quit, first was when another Guardian came when Jorge left, His name is Marquis Graham, his name sound well yeah. After that, since it's a different guardian now, she was being shooed away at first she doesn't want to, but Mikael at that time was able to utter a single word "no" she think's at that time he could speaking naturally over time sho she tried to leave but mikael hold onto her wo she was able to stay but as maid.

He became the crown prince because the emperor wanted to protect the true successor he wanted which is the youngest prince who was called a genius. The imperial fam was prone to assasination after all so he placed mikael in that position to be the target of assasins.
    He's the ml. He was already able to talk when Jorge left. He was deceiving leticia for actually 8 years. He did it so that he would be deemed as an idiot while collecting forces and strength as prince, while also to hold onto leticia, LMAO I was laughing while reading his pov, he was really possessive yet he wanted to respect Leticia's decision each time she wanted to quit.

In the crown prince palace there were a lot of secret passages that Mikael discovered. It was passages in case of assasination. Mikael taught Leticia everything, and even let her know each of this passages. There was even a sort of passage that leads to a sort of garden, it has a lake on it that if you dive into it, it can purify a person or make that person's physical appearance stand out.

this will be long but there's a 6 year time skip and it was mikael's 16th birthday so there was banquet. At the banquet, his new guardian announce the engagement between his daughter, or Marquis Graham's daughter's engagement to Mikael. Obviously he was angry but he didn't do anything. Marquis Graham paid leticia quite a lot of money to teach Diana Graham how to speak to Mikael. When Diana tried to speak to Mikael alone while leticia was outside, Mikael was saying random words because he doesn't want to speak to her LMAO

I'll continue this later, I remembered I also had a lot of school works

7. lune_r

lune_r Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does Jorge leave?

8. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. ailucasly

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a scene in the manwha at the banquet. Duke Per, Jorge's nephew push him into a corner. I don't understand this that much since the one I read was in MTL but I think it's about Jorge lying in the banquet to announce that Mikael was actually a genius. Jorge told the nobles that he actually spread the rumors that Mikael is an idiot or smth liek that. That's why he was imprisoned. Correct me If I'm wrong.

Elisee, TrinaAngel, torte1315 and 8 others like this.
  10. ailucasly

Reading List:
    Link
    Leticia was known as Mikael's lover in rumors that's why the Marquis was threaten by her existence and Diana was aware of it but Leticia denied it since she doesn't want to be mistaken as someone like that by Mikael's fiancee. Also, Leticia was kinda happy too because of Diana since she was trying her best to talk to Mikael which isn't really possible because Mikael always speaks nonsense while talking to Diana. Diana was kind to Leticia, don't get her wrong people, to the Marquis she was like a pawn too. She also wanted to run away from being a pawn just like how Leticia was able to run away from her fam. There was a time when Leticia got sick and fainted, mikael found her and took her to his bedroom and that arose rumors that she slept with him, she got sick because of a disease caused of malnutrition but that was a misdiagnosis later on. Even though Diana heared that she still wanted to visit Leticia and bring her fruits. When Diana visited in Leticia's room, she was followed by an assassin so leticia quickly made a move and go to the secret passage that mikael found. (Mikael force her to be with that room and he roamed that passage already before) When they were able to go outside, Leticia made Diana go and headed for Mikael in case and in the training hall, she saw mikael fighting an assassin. She quickly tried to call help but she saw Earl Dunworth, Mikael's sword training teacher and because he was hurt she gave him first aid. He's the second lead guys.

Leticia kinda help mikael get the real sword because he was using a wooden one, and in the process got her hair cut. Mikael was angry lmao. In the end, mikael killed that guy. Because of it, Mikael actually found an opportunity to kick the Marquis out so he tried to corner him as either a perpetrator or being negligent about his duties as a guardian. Obviously he had no choice but to quit, Leticia became Mikael's secretary again because he wanted to. Leticia wouldn't have actually stayed in the palace if Diana learned how to speak to mikael but things happened yeah and she thought mikael still need her so she stayed.

I'm sorry I tried to make it as short as I can but I wanted it to be detailed too.

11. ailucasly

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a 2 year time skip, Leticia's 22 and Mikael is 18. I think that this is where the palace was actually getting more and more bloody. Assassination and stuff, mostly to kill Leticia because if she died they all thought that Mikael's nothing. This is also the start of Mikael's tyranny lmao. So yeah, the palace became unbearable for Leticia (who wouldn't be?) So she was thinking of leaving for real. (Mikael's pov abt this makes me think that he's the standard.) Leticia couldn't leave him behind so In the end she ask Mikael to leave the palace with her, she has money from marquis graham and savings while working in the palace.

Mikael wasn't shock tho and they leave that night to the kingdom of behitner? Idk really remember the kingdom's name. But they use pseudonyms as Kyle and Tisbe? They go around the border as an eloping couple lmao. While they were staying at inn Leticia fell sick so Mikael called for a Doctor. This is where the misdiagnosis was cleared up and instead it was known that she was actually suffering from a disease that was fatal, she only have 5 years at best. While Leticia was resting, Mikael barge in the Doctor's room, turns out that Doctor was the physician of the previous emperor. Mikael threatened him to tell the cure because he was able to cure the previous Emperor who happened to have the same disease back then too. This is where Mikael showed for the first time in the novel that he could actually speak. The doctor told him that he couldn't take the cure anyway since it's in the sanctuary of the emperor. It was in the imperial palace, hidden as a passage. It's similar to the Garden mikael showed leticia when they children, the one that could purify but the difference is that the imperial palace has flowers and it's essential for the treatment. If the flowers are burn, the smoke could purify the person's diseases so it was a temporary treatment. It takes 30 years for it to bloom after all.

Mikael goes back to the capital with Leticia, she was unaware tho. He meets with his four loyalist he had acquired for years. He started a rebellion against the emperor just for Leticia to live. (he's a standard y'all) he was abt to make the emperor drink the poison that the emperor used to the previous emperor but he killed himself to arose rumors that mikael killed and he will be known as a tyrant which actually happened.

Mikael treated Leticia in that sanctuary, she was healed. But then she realized that they go back to the palace when they were about to leave the passage. She was heartbroken guys abt it. Mikael didn't tell her the reason they go back and just remain silent abt it ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

12. lune_r

lune_r Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just know more of her long winded inner monologue misunderstandings are going to happen from here. 1 step forward, 2 steps back process with the FL.

Will we ever see Jorge again?

13. Plaindot

Plaindot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will sir Jorge ever come back or was he executed?

14. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHHH a self-fulfilling prophecy??????? AHSHAKJAL

I feel so bad for Mikael. Our boi deserves better ;---; I wished he just told her what happened tho....

Deevee and ailucasly like this.
  15. ailucasly

Reading List:
    Link
    Jorge will come back guys don't worry. For the past ten years he was being a dog to the duke of per, his nephew. Not really a dog but he was acting like one so that the duke will trust him. He saved up all of the info he got from there and return to Mikael. When Mikael ascended the throne he offered Jorge a title but he refused probably because of him still being a spy. So when he returned, he became Mikael's right hand man.

I'M TELLING YOU HE'S DEFINITELY THE STANDARD. he doesn't want to tell her because he knew that if he let her know first hand she will refuse and rather die. But if he just kept that as a secret, it would go back to how it used to and eventually Leticia would have had to leave. He doesn't want to lock leticia up in the palace and wither because the debt of treating her disease.

16. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I wanna know the ending. I want them to have a happy life :cry::cry:

17. ailucasly

Reading List:
    Link
    His name is Terrence Dunworth. He's Mikael's former sword teacher, the one leticia saved through first aid. He's the second son of a wealthy count, he's been sending gifts every month to Leticia ever since she save him. He would eventually become Leticia's investor in her company 'Ducat' and partner in a philanthropy program of hers. He's the second lead. Terrence is really gentle, quick witted sometimes and also really kind towards Leticia.

She's Leticia's acting agent in her Company 'Ducat'. Since Leticia can't just show herself as a president because of her status as the secretary or else it will be rumored that the emperor was behind her, Beth her former bully in Baron Jefferson manor became her acting agent. Beth had a character development too, she's a caring and quick witted person Leticia had describe.

Leticia's favorite aide. Her aides usually leaves immediately and Farahden was one of the people who stayed. Some of those aides also mock leticia because she's a commoner but Farahden didn't and instead called her 'Leticia-nim'

18. ailucasly

Reading List:
    Link
    From here on out is where the manwha started. So the meeting had just ended, Leticia was talking to Farahden abt work and how Farahden actually admires leticia for being able stay at the emperor's side for 10 years knowing he's a tyrant. Leticia then go to Mikael's office along with paperwork and to finally say that she's quitting. When she told Mikael that, Mikael hug her and begged her to stay by his side. She was shocked because he could talk and ask him since when. Mikael just stayed silent?(sorry guys kind of forgot abt this scene, but this is how I used to remember it) Leticia was angry and go to her room.

She kind of think over and over again and came to the conclusion that Mikael won't do this without a reason but she's saddened because she thought Mikael trusted her enough but just the fact that Mikael hid it, means he don't. Leticia came to find Mikael in the Garden where no one can eavesdrop. Leticia asked him since when he could talk like that, Mikael said that it's been 8 years, since Jorge left. When asked why, Mikael replied that he was afraid to tell her he could because he didn't want to let her go. Leticia said that if Mikael just didn't come back to the palace and live with her outside, she would have stayed with him no matter what kind of secret he had. But Mikael chose the Empire so there's no room for regret, Leticia asked that if Mikael feels a bit sorry for deceiving her, he should let her go.

19. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually, by the time the manhwa has 30+ chapters, the novelupdates spoiler forum is very dynamic but I'm guessing this isn't a favourite (?)

I was going to ask if anyone has a spoiler on what happens to marquis Graham (who appeared in chapter 31 of the manhwa) and is a major douchebag. But I don't think I'm going to get an answer x')

LynnLynn likes this.
  20. ailucasly

Reading List:
    Link
    The manwha is taking so long to be updated. For now it only has 25 chapters translated in English. It's good in my opinion tho.

After he was put in a corner because of the assassination attempt on Mikael, he just silently disappeared from the story after announcing that the prince doesn't need a guardian.