Spoiler I Raised A Black Dragon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PrincessBubblegum, Mar 1, 2020.

1. ThemisWeeps

ThemisWeeps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if it’s because I’m reading the manwha rn but I honestly don’t feel bad for him. He killed Leina on the boat because Leina was going tell Noah/Nora about what was happening. And when Noah/Nora is about to do her trial, he just busted in right now and is ruining everything that Noah/Nora and Kyle had planned for the trial.

I’m just finding it hard to pity him when he’s activately making Noah’s life harder bc he knows she’s not the real Ellinora.

2. oblomov

oblomov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the begining, he was an annoying character but with the story flow he became more relatable and pitifull character that you started wish to him have a second chance.

Adrian and Noah were similar.Both of them wanted the love and affection that they couldn't have whatever they do. It resulted them to destroy themselves.

3. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

He just irritated me so much i didn't even want to finish i hate him

4. im bored so i read novels

im bored so i read novels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eleanora Asil?:confusedcatblob: I forgot her name, was brought back to her og body while Nora got her body back from earth. Eleanora was trialed and was sentenced to life in prison :blobReach:
    (Honestly I don't feel bad for her cuz I feel this is all her fault and she was rude to our Nora and Muelle)
    Her inventions were taken and used.
    Eleanora tried to clone herself and to make a clone she had to separate her soul to, but the experiment failed and she almost died but Adrian (the blonde hair, also genius) saved her:blobunamused: by preserving her soul in a jar? I'm not sure if it's a jar but it was contained somewhere and hidden in Adrian's lab :blobpitch:
    There are 3 stages of the replica project (cloning project) Nora abandoned the last two parts but the models and machines that were already made was assigned to various places to help people. The first stage was modeling machines to be like a human's body. It doesn't have any skin and I think it was called Automata Nora only sent this out after a thorough inspection by her and Muelle.
    The king and nobles tried to monopolize Nora and Muelle :blobangery: They tried offering Nora title, bribing her with money and showering her with praise but Nora saw through them:blobowoevil_horns: Nora was seated in a vvvv (idk how many v there are :blobsweat: but you get the point) class with the king and high ranking nobles like the duke of.... the brother of ML:blobneutral:. The seat was in gold and studded with jewels in the most front row:blob_nuffies:. Since Nora had something like a... citizenship card:blobconfused:. You know the one issued for people to know their nationality. Even that card was in gold and has jewels :blob_grin:(diamonds and more I think) Back to the topic, since Nora and Muelle too had the card, the king wants Nora and Muelle to use their magic for the prosperity of the kingdom/empire :blobpoliceangry:Nora refused because she said she wasn't a citizen, she only had the card but it wasn't said that she was a citizen. Nora said she won't use her and Muelle's power for power struggles between countries:blobhighfive:. There was also a part where Nora said she'd help the empire/kingdom but she won't serve or pledge her loyalty to them :blobnosebleed::blobReach::blobphone:
    During the trial, the ones who invested and helped the magic department by corrupt means was scared by Nora. They knew they were guilty it was like a roller coaster ride for them.:blobjoy::blobtorch:
    Nora saw one of Eleanora's inventions to make someone follow someone. She modified it a bit so that Nora can order Eleonora with out any controller but it is operated via words:blob_sunglasses:. Nora revived Eleonora with magic It was thought to be impossible but because the magic of the dragon was so strong, she was revived. But Eleonora's soul was severely damaged to the point where Adrian can't do a thing about it so he tried to kidnap Nora and make Nora use Muelle's power to revive Eleonora. Thinking about it, it's all Eleonora's fault.
    Nora dominated the court, she was awesome:blob_blush:

(So so sorry if it's confusing, I haven't read it for a long time:bloborz:. Also if there are bad grammar or spelling please tolerate it, english isn't my first language. If it isn't on order, I'm sorry I wrote it as I rememberblobmelt_thumbs. I did quite a great job if I do say so myself:blob_pout::blobpats::blob_pout:. Thank you for reading :aww: my hand hurt a bit, I'll sleep now:blobsleeping::blobsleeping::blobsleeping:!)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
    M30WWWW, Mananan, Naant and 8 others like this.
  5. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens after the trial in which Adrian interferes and causes fl to be like a civil worker without wage for 2200000 hrs smthng...?????

Creolenerd likes this.
  6. oblomov

oblomov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She had a face to face lesson with Adrian. Also, Adrian made her wear choker that limited her powers.

bigredqueen likes this.
  7. ThemisWeeps

ThemisWeeps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding to what Oblo said, Adrian tries to get custody of Myu and Noah but Kyle quickly steps in and asks for custody instead. Luckily, the judge ruled it so that Kyle will be in charge of Noah and Myu.

Adrian says that the reason why Noah has been losing her temper is because of Myu. And honestly, do I blame Myu for feeling like he needs to kill everyone but Kyle? Nope LOL

I do pity him because when we’re first introduced to him, you can tell he’s sincerely wants love and affection from Noah. But currently, I’m like Adrian I am so close to smacking you into the oblivion OTL

8. Aberdeen

Aberdeen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I've just read the novel. And though some of you might disagree with me, I just want to share my insights regarding the story.

At first, I was so furious with Adrian. Especially after that trial where she forced Noah to a lifelong community service and binded a chain to her. Trust me, I was so mad at him that I just wanted him to die. BUT HEAR ME OUT. As the story progressed, I felt that his character has so much depth. Even more than the FL, ML, and Eleonora herself. I won't dwell with the details, but he didn't just do things without a reason. That chain that he binded Noah with even helped her retain her humanity; since the magic of the dragon is slowly taking over her consciousness (making her act ruthless like Mu).

Secondly, it may just be me, but after Noah got her own body back, I thought that she became an annoying character. The push and pull between her relationship Kyle was so unnecessary, and I don't I understand why she has to be the one to say that they should keep a "platonic relationship" given that she's been the one initiating intimate contact with him most of the time.

Lastly, I don't think the author should've written the backstory of Adrian and Eleonora at the middle. Because after reading their "love" story, the story of Kyle and Noah became pale in comparison. It may just be my personal taste, but I think Adrian and Eleonora's story has more depth. It would've been better if the author just put their story at the end, because after I've read it, reading the continuation of the investigation up to the end became boring as I just wanted to read more Ari and Ellie content.

Still, I enjoyed the novel. I might just write a fan fiction about Adrian and Eleonora to sate my dissatisfaction about how their story ended.

Marciellet, Tellatez and honingzoet like this.
  9. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could i ask?? Who avoid first? FL or ML?

10. Aberdeen

Aberdeen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe, it's the FL.

IIVISS likes this.
  11. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel has side stories?

12. magfuentes

magfuentes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i loved that Adrian need to do the double of the hours he gave to Noah:ROFLMAO:.

I sad about the open end:cry:... in the aspect that we do not know if the dragon will be gone after Noah is dead:rolleyes: or if Noah could have kids and it could be a new bond to the dragon to stay in that world:D.

I could find any side stories so far:confused:... somebody knows if there is or not:notworthy:?

The way the witch finish is the best;)... she did not recognize she was the worst and believes till the end she was a goddess:eek:. If Adrian will change or not(n)... I do not believe:LOL:.

13. Hernd234232

Hernd234232 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think season 1 in the manhwa adaptation is the main story and the upcoming season 2 of the manhwa adaptation is the side stories ,just like The secret life of Emperor Isana where season 2 are just side stories what happens after the main story has ended.

Chorkie likes this.
  14. cotton._.yeni

cotton._.yeni Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls tell me if Lenia is dead? I feel kind of bad for her if she is:cry:

15. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when the second season of the manhwa comes out?

16. kemberries

kemberries New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in what chapter in novel does the manhwa end? what chapter in novel did noa retrieved her body? I JUST FINISHED READING THE MANHWA, I NEEEEED MOAR T.T

what chapter in novel?

17. Empress Matcha

Empress Matcha Member

Reading List:
    Link

@Aestheronyxx comment just shows how he failed to understand the novel characters that shows how depression can ruin a person. Therefore, his/her opinion brought discomfort to many people here. I wish he/she could just delete his/her comment because it just ruins the mood here in the comment section. The novel and manwha perfectly explained and presented depression. Even these kind readers effortly explained what the FL ”laziness” means to him/her. @Aestheronyxx remarks just demeans people w/ depression thats why let the people speak up because his/her opinion is just downright bad that people like him/her needs to be schooled. :blobuwu::blobokhand:::bloblove::

Ps. Hope we can clone Kyle so that we have someone who can feed us during our hard times. lol. Anyway, to people who shared their experiences and feelings about the FL's depression, you are heard! I read all of your replies to that comment and im amaze how you can open up since a lot of people struggling with depression are having difficulty in opening up because of the fear of being dismissed (like what that comment expressed). Your replies are helping us in which knowing that we are not alone for experiencing this “laziness”. I may not know you but you are seen and im happy that you are here because hey! this is an amazing novel and were here for the fantasy
    Sending love and virtual hugs to you nerds out there!

Mananan likes this.
  18. pearlcloudi

pearlcloudi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news: season 2 of the manhwa is coming back on November 3rd!!

its0k, Chorkie and gnyaa like this.
  19. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the manwha did this in a different way :(

20. rchskzlta

rchskzlta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there news about the next season of the manhwa?

Chorkie likes this.