Spoiler This Marriage Is Bound To Fail, Anyway / 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어있다 / This marriage is bound to sink

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seoktonin, May 8, 2021.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe @NohrNeir also added that in order for her to be Oscar’s mistress, the illegitimate child had to be removed so either way, the child’s existence would have to be erased. Perhaps it’s kind of like how that bastard wanted Ines to be married to Carcel with an honorable standing in order to become his mistress. The mistress had to be honorable. He also wanted her to be Carcel’s widowed wife so that he can intervene as family (his mother is Carcel’s aunt) to make her is mistress. Just typing this pisses me off because how dare a dirty dog like him covet Ines again.

That nasty dog had such a scheme even in this timeline but note that this time around, her family was vehemently hostile when they heard of this. Luciano was mad and her father said he would burst the dick of that bastard. I think here they have more justification to stand up to the imperial family because they didn’t commit any sin. However, in the previous timeline, even if they were mad about the imperial order, there was no justification for them because everyone already saw their family as one that produced a sinner that betrayed the imperial family. Therefore, they basically had no justification to go against the imperial family because they’re the ones who committed an offense first through Ines’s actions. In this current timeline, both Carcel’s family and Ines’s family marched their soldiers to free Ines because she stabbed that bastard. They had justification to do that and even threatened the emperor.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  2. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for you answer:bloblove: I find it great that she is a simp but she has a personality outside of it! Usually, most female characters who are Simpson don't have a personality aside being a simp for a male character:blobpensive: I don't know why but I think she could be a very funny character too with her not so secret simp for Luciano and the fact that Inès knows it (I wonder how Inès feels about it:hmm:)!:blobjoy:

By the way, did anyone know if the novel will be adapted like TMIBTF? And where can we read the novel?

3. koko__hehe

koko__hehe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know where to read the translated novel ?
    I tried novelupdates but I can’t read the chapters and in unsure where to get them
    Someone pls help !!!

4. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tler already planned to tl it a year ago. They had been sharing news every time new news on it on their site before

You got to buy the raws and share proof of it

Oscar want her to only have his heir. He wouldn't have let her other kid alive.

your crush and Celebrianna like this.
  5. starishaa

starishaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I found out on Twitter again that the novel focused on Ines’s brother (Luciano) and his wife will be released later. Does anyone know when will it release? And what is the name in Korean (so that I can just save it up):blob_grin:?

*I also come by and see someone mentioned it too in this forum, but suddenly I cannot find it, maybe because I scrolled too fast:notlikeblob:

6. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed and then he tries to pass it off to her as though it was Luciano who wanted this and not him. The guy is truly an evil seed.

I remember when he tried to sexually assault Ines later in the story, he was kneeling and hanging on to her waist while she had a dagger in her hand and she felt as though Satan was trying to eat her babies in her belly. It didn’t take her long to shove him off and kick him in the head. His equally nasty wife is the one who set this up while hoping that Ines would be disgraced and she can put Ines under her feet, figuratively speaking. That dirty man and woman really do suit each other. I thoroughly enjoyed it when Ines used the newspapers to bury the nasty couple. It enraged the population who saw Carcel as a hero fighting for them at war and Ines the beloved, devoted wife who is waiting for her husband to return...and then the awful, spoilt crown prince, who has never achieved anything, tried to rape and covet the hero’s wife. The mob marched to the palace demanding Ines’s release and we know eventually they hacked and trampled Oscar to death. Don’t feel sorry for him because in the second timeline, he also wanted the Protestant preachers to be hacked in a way to deliver the longest and most painful death. It’s kind of like his fated death was his retribution for what he tried to do back then.

7. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Delfina also showed up in the epilogue since Luciano married her in all lifetimes as well. It's actually to note that he didn't marry her much earlier in 1st timeline than in 4th timeline. Even though Ines married Carcel at 17, he was still single and constantly visiting her while she was married to Carcel. Luciano married much later in her life because his first daughter was born when Ines already found out she can't have children anymore and was living peacefully with Carcel in Calztela in their house on the hill. Ines died at 28 in her 1st lifetime so she was close to around that age when Luciano married.

Ines doesn't mind that Delfina is a simp for Luciano. She likes Delfina anyway so that's why she helped them go through a successful marriage in 4th timeline. Delfina is really nice. She told Ines that she didn't have to antagonize herself with her mother Olga for her (Delfina) to appear better to Olga. This was when Ines joked with Delfina that at least Delfina will seem like a great DIL that Olga can't complain about since Olga will compare Delfina to her own daughter who wasn't good enough. Ines later told Delfina that she isn't antagonizing herself since she wouldn't have a good relationship with Olga either way.

I had already planned to pick it up as @PattyCakes had said and consistently had been sharing news on it whenever author-nim shared something on it. Needless to say, my previous news had all been taken down since my previous site was taken down so I'll just repeat information here.

The novel was originally scheduled to be released early this year, around March 2022, but because the author got her finger injured and covid, everything got pushed back. She already had a cover released last year so the title was already known at the time of the cover release 내 눈의 빛을 꺼주소서 which actually is a Korean translation of Put Out My Eyes. Author-nim said it's the same title as the poem by Rainer Maria Rilke.

Author-nim had also already explained that this novel will be set in 2nd timeline after Ines commit suicide in front of Oscar. Because the 4th timeline ended too happy for Luciano, there's not much to add so she wrote from his 2nd timeline. Ines won't have much screen time since essentially it'll start from close to her suicide. I would assume it'll start from around when he gave the bullet to Ines. Author-nim also said you won't have to know Broken Ring to read his novel since it essentially is a different timeline and the spoilers within each other are mild. Though personally, if you're a manhwa only reader who hates Luciano, I would probably say you should know the Broken Ring novel before even touching that novel because most don't know Ines and Luciano were very close. So I'm predicting it'll be a healing plot for Luciano after his sister's death and perhaps Delfina will help him. A switch from Carcel being a healing-factor for Ines here.

Right now there still aren't much news of its release. To put it simply, she had planned to release her other new modern work on two childhood lovers first before she even release Luciano x Delfina's novel. Her other novel still hasn't been released on Naver as of yet. There's another new 3rd novel she's working on very vaguely that is an oriental fantasy work with a goblin.

When it does get released, I won't be releasing chapters as quickly as Broken Ring though since I plan to try to finish Broken Ring as quickly as possible first. It'll probably be a once a week release.

Oscar was never a guy that great to begin with since in 1st timeline even Leonel was saying he had been killing people at 10, so he was against Ines marrying him. I could see how he became a tyrant in 1st lifetime with that sort of mentality, probably just killing people who went against him. Ines also hated him because even as a child, she felt he was sleazy. He was always touching girl's asses when he dance with them so Ines was already uncomfortable being around him as a child. She liked Carcel much better and loved him as she grew up with him.

8. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for you reply! Sorry that you had to repeat yourself there is so many informations and I don't really know what to follow:blobtired:

NohrNeir likes this.
  9. foraminifera

foraminifera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found some cut of chapter 16 form the official Chinese manhwa.
    But I can't post images,so I'll post the imgbb link directly.

ibb.co/48z39p3
    ibb.co/9c14nBz

10. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, I apologize for the repetitive question. I did read that post by NohrNeir but my lack of reading compression definitely made me miss and not understand that the timelines do still continue despite a new one starting.

I definitely know now by NohrNeir new post about Luciano x Delfina's novel, which takes place in the 2nd timeline, does show that the tl's do continue.

Sorry if I bothered anyone by my previous post, yall have a good day :)

NohrNeir likes this.
  11. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I posted them below so the images can be seen on the thread.
    [​IMG]
    Right-most image
    [​IMG]

12. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't be entirely sure how the regressions work because it could be similar to the regression in Resetting Lady where the people who lived within the timeline of the people being regressed would continue their lives but after they die, it would be a repeat for them as their souls are trapped in a world due to the mistakes made by the "sinners". Because if their soul had moved on as Oscar believed then the people living in current life would've been bodies without souls which isn't the case. The people all have some sort of predestined lives. Just as how Juan always felt he was born to marry Isabella. Luciano always married Delfina in all timelines. Ines was always fated to be with Carcel. Viviana was always destined to die early so in all timelines she did die young from her sickness.

I'm hoping it's how I predict but I'm waiting for Luciano x Delfina's novel to see. If there's an epilogue or side story at the end that references to the "current" timeline then it might be as I predicted. Another thing I'm wondering is, if Delfina's family has some knowledge of regression/rebirth given there's a legend with fire so maybe phoenix.

OMG that might be their 1st night?!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
  13. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    This is firmly what I believe. IMO, the reason why Ines didn’t marry Carcel in the second timeline is because Oscar actively intervened as one who “knew” the future and therefore twisted her fate. That can also correlate with granting Ines’s wish kind of like how predestination and free will works although they can be seen as opposing concepts. This is why I say repeatedly that it’s Oscar and Alicia who keep twisting Ines’s fate even in the first timeline. Good riddance to them. Everyone else lived according to their fate except those involved intimately with Ines as husbands. To me this is also supported by the fact that even the apostle knew all along that Carcel was Ines’s fate. He implied that’s the fate that “He” (I assume he meant God) provided for Ines.
    Yep, it’s their wedding night. The one with her sitting on Carcel’s lap look so good. I love how they look. But if it’s chapter 16, that means it’s the next chapter. :X3:

14. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree. Even Alicia might be destined for Oscar, ironically. Because she married Oscar in 1st life.

Now I'm even more excited to see Chapter 16. Too bad she didn't stripped herself right off the bat like in the novel, but I guess because it's r15. :blobcry: But at least I love how easily intimate they are with each other. No need to be shy when they're both experienced.

Thank you for sharing :blobmelt:

15. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, same. But does this mean that something was cut out? Perhaps Carcel tells Dante to “piss off” and then Oscar comes and says his nonsense while Ines dances with Enrique then a quick switch to Juana grooming Ines, the wedding comparisons then she’s in the room with Carcel?

EDIT: It actually looks like Carcel is carrying her in his arms.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
  16. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case, like I mentioned before, that Emiliano scene might just be a short panel. Her conversation with Juana might be cut short then. I wonder if it'll cut comparing it to her wedding with Oscar since it did show her wedding with Oscar in an earlier chapter but by removing a comparison it might make this wedding scene more misunderstood by the people who are rooting for Emiliano. We'll see how much it cuts from that. I think it'll also cut the scene of Oscar trying to drink from Ines' glass. Initially Carcel was supposed to be sitting at the seat of honor for the couple but from last chapter, he was just standing by the side, so he's not by the table where Ines' glass would also be for him to snatch away from Oscar.

17. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the wedding comparison scene can appear like how Ines’s parents were shown side by side with Carcel’s parents. It didn’t take up much space. It would be odd to only show one wedding. I do think that Carcel and Oscar’s conversation will cut down to just the bastard lecturing Carcel on not hogging Ines. The part with the balding will probably be cut.

18. alpineibex

alpineibex SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reading List:
    Link
    Oscar is kind a hypocrite since if he really believed that, the Crown Princess Ines was only a shell of the Ines from 1st TL.

19. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. We can’t credit him with too much brain except when he wants to screw someone over. He was purely drunk on the fact that he believed he was superior for having memories. Yet, for all that, he still always ended up screwed. Some people never learn.

20. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prob this. I remember he carried her to bed :D

NohrNeir, Celebrianna and alpineibex like this.